Sitting at home locked in a chastity cage while my wife, who has the key, is out having fun with a hot young black man...

Sitting at home locked in a chastity cage while my wife, who has the key, is out having fun with a hot young black man. Says she's not coming home tonight.

Ask me anything

why ???

jews

I'm a beta male who doesn't satisfy her enough. So we got into cuckolding

Is your relationship with your wife ok? It seems a little.. Unstable.

Yes, at the end of the day we both love each other. We both agreed to do this and I was the one who wanted her to cuckold me.

Are you happy with your married life?

How often do you get to cum? How often do you get to fuck her? Does she go on dates with him and become more than sexually attracted?

your wife is a whore and is using you because she has somewhere to stay. Think of her like a housecat. any bitch would be okay with the proposition you've given her. This isn't okay. Stop being a cuck.

Can we see a pic of the Bull?

For the most part, yes. The only thing is that I don't satisfy her sexually, obviously. But we've been enjoying the cuckold and hotwife lifestyle.
She lets me cum a few times a month, depending on how good I've been. I haven't fucked her in over a year, although I eat her out pretty often. And yes, she goes out on dates fairly frequently, although this is the first date with the man she's currently seeing.

Your sure your ok being treated like this? Your wife seems a little abusive in all honesty.

What the fuck is the point of being a cuck? Why not just be single and pay for prostitutes?

Fuck you, you fucking dirty piece of shit.
Get the fuck off this board

Stand up for yourself man. C'mon now. You need more confidence. Stop letting her use you..

Haven't seen the Bull yet. I'll ask her for pics.
Yes, at the end of the day I'm the one who suggested it to her and she was the reluctant one at first. If anyone was abusive in this relationship it would be me.

Does she ever enjoy hurting your nuts?

Yeah, pic of her plz.

I love her and cuckolding is a huge fetish of mine. Being in this situation is honestly the best of both worlds, believe it or not.
No, we're not really into that thing.

Fuck your wife good or divorce her. Cuckholding is shitty.

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

Hahahhahhaahahahahhahhahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Are you a fat black girl?

Do these black guys know your a cuck?

Don't those things cause damage to your wiener?

Also nice trips

cuck
Change the locks..kek

Off by one. Kys.

Who besides your wife knows you're in chastity/cuck? Does the cage produce noticeable noise when you walk or at work

So she wants to fuck BBC. If you're ok with that, then whatever, I guess. What I don't understand is the chastity part. What does either of you gain by keeping you from fapping or from just doing your own thing too? What does that add to it?

Jews

Ay y'all aren't as ugly as i thought y'all would be.. Good looking wife

>implying

I agree.

Nothing really. Just like, cool

are u rich or something

not logic

Is....is this considered natural selection?

This, you're more than a paycheck and a pad faggot. Or not, in the case of the latter, kys.

Yes, her past lovers knew about me and sometimes even let me watch.

The cage is silicone so thankfully it doesn't make much noise, although if I put that cuckold tag on it does.

feminism did this to you

It's part of the fetish. Being denied pleasure by my wife while she fucks other men brings in a sense of humiliation and jealousy that really gets me off. Makes taking the cage off a special occasion.
She actually makes more money than me. If she wanted to leave me she would have done it by now, but we're still married.

So you get off on being made to feel like a worthless piece of shit?

Not being a cuckold would make me feel even shittier. At least in this situation she's sexually satisfied while I get to live out my deepest fantasy.