Holy shit could this game be anymore rigged for seattle? Im a packers fan here but my god this is just insane

Holy shit could this game be anymore rigged for seattle? Im a packers fan here but my god this is just insane.

Nothing to see here

Happens every lions game. Also, lions decided to go back to vintage chimp out lions.

Seahawks have played better than the Loins, deal with it.

The more compelling story is a Lions' win, anyway, if you're going to call rigged.

I wouldn't matter if these receivers could catch a damn ball.

>Your team sucks anyway so it's okay that the officials either can't or won't do their jobs properly :)

COnsider suicide.

Nfl calls sponsored by Microsoft ( Seahawks owner)

Holy shit

It is something though. Paul Allen and Microsoft allowing the NFL to use of their flagship products for every NFL game. Makes you really wonder how Seattle gets away with highway robbery almost every fucking week.

Jesus I feel bad for wanting Detroit to win after the amount of absolute pussy ass botching your fanbase has resorted to. Fucking bunch of faggots and that's even compared to the aids infested rimjob of Seattle

Sorry, can't hear you with all that tranny dick in your mouth.

Lol it's typed.

Pretty good bait.

If you've ever played football and used those fucking gloves you would know that catch wasn't that great

>Can't catch
>Can't run the ball
>Can't get ONE touchdown
>Can't stop the pass
>Can't stop the run
>Must be all the refs fault

Yeah, that checks out.

Really makes sense why Michigan went so pro trump out of nowhere. They really just like to blame everyone else but themselves for their shitty lives and failures.
Refs
China
Illiterate Mexicans
All working to destroy the motor city

Nah it's because blacks didn't turn out for a old crooked white woman.

FTFY

>immediately blames blacks
The refs didn't cost Detroit shit. The fact Stafford had a fucked up hand did

How is it blame when it's true? lol

saying the refs rigged it for Seattle is like saying Russia rigged the election for Trump

All Trump supporters in a nutshell. They believe they deserve high wages for the shitty labor jobs they work. And they call liberals entitled lel.

Lol I duno
Detroit sucks!

Did Trudeau enact mandatory Xe/Xir pronouns up there yet?

Both sides are retarded. Quit acting like one isn't.

Politics is so fucking stupid.

IF YOU'RE LOSING AND YOU KNOW IT, BLAME THE REFS
WHEN YOU'RE FRANCHISE IS A JOKE
AND ALL THEY DO IS CHOKE

It was really bad and there were about 4 missed calls against Seattle, but let's be honest, Lions still wouldn't have won.

Be more mad that MY team won while yours didn't.
Also LOL at being replaced by a robot on an assembly line you uneducated entitled useless 42" waist of space

The refs made a lot of shit calls but it's not like that was the difference.

Our defense couldn't stop the run and our receivers couldn't catch the damn ball.Hard to win playing like that. It's not like last year when they were winning and that stupid no-DPI call literally could've cost them the game.

This. The refs cost us that Dallas game but we played like total dogshit in this one.

Bolden should be ashamed of himself. What a fucking loser.

It's common knowledge that the NFL is merely a slightly more subtle circus act than the WWE is. If it were up to me, there would be no referees, no fruity fouls, and the team with the most players left standing at the end of the game would be determined the victor. Call me old-fashioned, but I come from a time when men were men and we didn't want to watch a game decided by pass interference or personal fouls. We wanted to watch eleven warriors summon their primal instincts and tear the FLESH off the other team in front of a stadium of 40,000 raucous fans. You Euroboos better wake up. Real, red-blooded Americans are fed up after eight years of Obammunism and we're coming to take OUR game back! And that's a promise you can take to the bank.

>The more compelling story is a Lions' win, anyway
The NFL hates the shit out of Stafford because he's just a bro and not a good "role model" for da chilluns

That's why they never use a picture of him to represent the Lions

the Lions gave up 160 rushing yards.

they deserved to lose, refs or not.

Dude, he was so good this year and then...jesus.

What the fuck happened.

Being a lion got to him. You could put tom Brady on this team and he would turn into complete ass.

Lol. Could you be more of a cuck rooting for a team in a different country? Surprised you can even afford a tv with your dollar in complete free fall. What's it worth now, about 60 cents?

Yeah, tonight's game royally pissed me off. One of my biggest regrets in life was supporting the Seahawks from 2012-14. It's no wonder why they can't lose at home: the refs give them all the calls. The first touchdown should have been nullified, because the Seahawks' WR grabbed the Lions' CB's facemask. It shouldn't have counted.

mad af lmao

SOL it's to be expected

>One of my biggest regrets in life was supporting the Seahawks from 2012-14. It's no wonder why they can't lose at home

Are you literally me? I quit being a Seahawks fan in 2012 when the bandwagon came. What team did you turn to? Chargers here.

>what is momentum

Everybody aside from seafaggot fans agree the Lions got buttfucked by the refs. What's it like knowing that the hatred everyone feels towards your shit team and fanbase is 100% warranted? It's not because you're good, it's because the refs are on your side and you dick smokers act like they aren't or that it doesn't matter.

t. Not a lions fan

It's only you subhuman cucks that believe that the refs weren't involved. Can the day of the rope come any more sooner to you degenerate faggots? How about learn how the rules of football apply to the game and know why it's a rigged farce, completely in your favor and criminally so.

>Seachickens get copious amounts of refball
>vs Lions
>being at all surprised by this

Yeah, that's an understatement. The referees botched the call on the Richardson TD for Seattle (he grabbed the facemask of the Lions player). They also botched a illegal block in the back call on Russell Wilson. Sure seems to me like the refs were paid off to give the Seahawks this game.

>American fans
Friendly reminder that reverse fair weather fans are just as despicable as fair weather ones

The calls didnt change the result desu. Seacucks would still have won. They are a better team but thats not saying much. Lions not good really desu.

Momentum isn't real, you fucking idiot.

Rawls hung 161 on Detroit's sorry ass defense and didn't even break 50 yards as a team. I hate the faggot Seahawks but anyone who watched the game could see that the Lions got outplayed in every aspect for basically the entire game.

Fucking momentum...

Not an argument. You're first for day of the rope, cuck.

He's not despicable. It's the most degenerate organization in the NFL. What he's doing is morally correct.

how many of stafford's passes did the referees drop?

>Momentum isn't real, you fucking idiot.
yes it is, you fucking idiot.

it was totally cheap the way the referees kept forcing Stafford to be inaccurate, and how they kept tackling Lions' running backs around the line of scrimmage

They ran all over that shit defense. What was it like 6 or 7 yards per run play late in the game?

A fucking leaf.

This.

You won a game handed to you by refs. How are we crying about it? We're just stunned at the lack of credibility this league gives us.

1 vs. 31. 1 vs. 31..

I didn't win anything. I sat on my couch shit posting and triggering lions fans. Settle down.

No wonder Xecucks fans are the lowest of low scum not doing anything productive with their lives other than thinking that "triggering" other teams' fanbases is considered productive.

You are why I switched teams.

Jesus everyone on Sup Forums is so fucking scared of the Seahawks its fucking pathetic we aren't even very good lol just cuz ur shitty lions win prediction against the Seahawks at home was fucking retarded and wrong doesnt mean u have to go 100% autism and entirely blame the refs

>he actually thinks people are scared of a meme QB with a shit offense and a depleted defense
>implying Xecucks home games ARE NOT influenced by the refs

You have to go back, now.

That's literally what 90% of this entire board is, no matter the team, no matter the sport. It's just banter. If you're this easily ass blasted, maybe this place isn't for you.

>WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH THE REFS ARE MEAN
The Midwest is fucked

Except Xecucks fans never post banter. Only HURR DURR U MAD BREH XDDDDD

If you want real banter, you have to be well versed with the politics of everything. It's why Europe is culturally superior to America.

I'm willing to guess you watched the game tonight, and posted on the various threads about it. I did the same. What you did was no more or less "productive" than what I did. We were just watching a football game. Calm your tits.

>thinking one shitposter on Sup Forums represents an entire fanbase
>thinking the refs were the only reason the hawks won
>you are the reason i switched teams
>the reason i switched teams
>i switched teams
>switched teams
Lol fucking piece of shit know nothing teamless fucking faggot. Fans dont switch teams u fucking retard.

>muh superior bantz.

I posted a picture of a frog, and you are still sweaty about it. This is great.

(You) are a retard

I was at the game, faggot. A Lions fan too, btw.

I had every reason to switch teams when degenerate bandwagonners killed the fanbase and act like complete subhuman scum such as you. If anything, I should be revered, not mocked. Sup Forums knows who you are and quite frankly, I did a big favor for them.

It's not banter though and yet you think it is. How old are you? 17?

Not an argument.

Lol

holy shit the bitch made ITT

lions fans cannot accept the fact that they played like shit, even if the calls went their way they would've lost

It's funny isn't it? These little Xecucks fans will shit their pants a week from now when the Falcons give them a good ol' ass beating. Lions fans like you and I will be on their side.

>Packers fan still this booty blasted over the NFC CG

HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHA

>against a depleted defense minus earl thomas
>still would have lost

Does that explain why Arizona and San Francisco defeated them in the final 2 weeks? Teams that are complete and utter garbage this year?

The refs killed any motivation

>Xecucks fans are home-dependent babies: The post

Why do you think your ass is handed to you in Lambeau? Kill yourself degenerate tranny.

>names 2 teams objectively better than the Detroit Lions

u should just switch teams every year to the team that wins the super bowl then u will never be a butt hurt cry baby faggot like u are right now

Let me put it in shit hawks fans terms .

You text a tranny off Craigslist and she while out two dicks and she/he expects you to get your was fucked by both of them. Then even after you laid out the rules of wearing rubbers she goes dry and no condom on your was.

That's what happened tonight.

David Johnson had 20 tds and over 2k all purpose yards and Larry Fitzgerald led the league in receptions
>complete and utter garbage
K

This.

I'd rather be a "butt hurt cry baby faggot" than a glory hunter. It resembles the struggle of man, something you subhuman savages can't understand.

Infinitely worse than the Lions. Reading comprehension.

Carson Palmer singlehandedly ruins any sense of credibility this team has.

Watch some more football and you'll see. Not just your own degenerate team.

>criticizes banter
>can't finish a post without "faggot", "xecuck", or "tranny".

This thread is more entertaining than either of the games tonight.

San Francisco didn't beat them, you fucking braindead shitlicker.

you obviously have no clue what you're talking about

We're not scared.

See my post earlier about how banter is only qualified if it's well-versed in politics. Something that you Xecuck trannies and faggots whinge and cringe at the sight of because you know you're inferior subhuman trash and vermin compared to the rest of the league in terms of fans.

>I'd rather be a "butt hurt cry baby faggot" than a glory hunter.
beta butt hurt cry baby faggot alert, remember if you ain't first you're last.

Unfortunately the only team i really care about is my own degenerate team and am definitely biased no offense meant user

But they really aren't worse. Detroit just got destroyed and the earth was salted with the tears of a million unemployed auto workers. San Fran and Arizona played alright

Real alphas know the problems that come with society. And it's you leeches that resemble just that.

You're beta enough to succumb to an actual cuck of a quarterback and it's validation because your girlfriend left you for a black man in real life.

FUCK THE HAWKS STRAIGHT UP

Then you have no place in life to call yourself a football fan. Just a homer. The worst type of person to follow a sport.

Nope, my point stands. Refs clearly influenced the game and therefore it might as well be rigged because of MUH HOME CROWD US 12s XDDDDDDDDD

nice one you really got me you self proclaimed 'butt hurt crybaby faggot' lel

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

I bet your girlfriend loved Jamal's big black dick too.

Refball was obvious, but Detroit deserved to lose. What a fucking waste of a playoff spot.
This was worse than the fucking Raiders.

>Types a stupid statement followed by "you fucking idiot".
lel

No one is scared, faggot.
Atlanta will win next week with ease if Seattle plays like today.

>The absolute frozen wasteland of Green Bay, Wisconsin

GOOD OL COUNTRY BOYS