I love this stupid fucking show. Any Last Ship bros out there

I love this stupid fucking show. Any Last Ship bros out there

kek. It's hilariously USA USA USA but I liked the cast. Had to drop it 3 episodes into season 3 because it became even more stupid.

>rhianna is allowed to "act"
fuck this movie

You are thinking of the movie "Battleship", friend. This is the tv series "The Last Ship".

Really? The first episode of season 3 looks very promising and I loved the second season.

Yeah it's silly at times, full of USAism, but I can forgive that because it just werks and has got good enough tension-drama balance and nice action (the sub episodes in s2 were thrilling)

oh there's one very notable Last Ship bro here, maybe he'll show up and express his enthusiasm for sassy bearcat Sasha Cooper

>not Dr. Scott

any of the sexy girls do anything lewd this season? :^)

yo fämäläm hit us up with some of that image.jpg shit

The Finnfag has probably gone out for more kossu and canned moose

They have canned moose?

Finns have some of the worst cuisine in the world

Squee

Moose is the best meat

Canned moose with vodka and afterwards some licorice is Finnland's #1 food.

Then they wrestle naked in the snow under the glorious silver glare of the moon (Kuu) while taking shots of kossukola.

nice, you came through. very based

I was directed here by a stalker, quite possibly one of my waifus.

So operator

She is a bearcat. She will shove your face into her pits and force you to inhale her sexy pit aroma and lap up all the sweat, she doesn't give a damn whether you want to or not.

no, I summoned you. I know the spell.

Can I pick up this show from the third season

I liked the first two seasons. Should've ended it afterwards, hell it could even work as a 1 cour show with just S1.

HARD YES ANONYMOUS EVERYTIME ITS ON I FEEL THESE FEELINGS OF IMMENSE PATRIOTISM FOR MY BELOVED AMERICA AND IM AUSTRALIAN.

EVERYTIME ITS OVER I GIVE ER ONE OF THESE

Totally fine with that, she could be full operator mode and i'd still smell those sweaty pits

>she could be full operator mode and I'd still smell those sweaty pits

I would argue that is especially the time when you should smell her pits. And her feet too, give those bad boys a good lickaroo.

Is it true that she learns something new with every role she does?

Bridget Regan learns something with every TV role she tackles: horseback riding, firearms, languages, tactical assaults, disguises—even about true love. It’s all in a day’s work for this jobbing actor.

We are getting married

she looks like she should be in a Michael Mann movie, her face lit by the varicolored neon lights of sleazy nighttime L.A. as she operates mercilessly.

congrats fämäläm

are you planning on having a traditional sami wedding with lots of moose incense and a sauna competition?

>"""people""" actually watch TNT/FOX/AMC originals

kek

A simple civil seremony and a honeymoon in my parents basement

Go back to your game of shits pleb containment thread

you don't like The Walking Dead?

isn't this basically battlestar galactica?

I want to tuck her in and read her The Kalevala every night.

Has series 3 started? Sweet firing up the old torrent box now. This show fills the spot in my heart that was once occupied by 24.

It doesn't measure up but eh, it fills a certain void.

wasn't there already a navy show called 'last resort'? is this any better?

i liked the 1st season then it wen't down but it's alright just don't obsess over watching it anymore