"so, user... what's missing from your life?"

>"so, user... what's missing from your life?"

Emotion
Income
Success
Motivation

Hell id settle even for fake love at this point.

Your pussy

get a hooker dude

I couldnt afford one that id be willing to risk an STI for.

A love life. I just want to feel the embrace of a woman who says "I love you."
My overall hatred of the human population and poor social skills seem to make it worse.
I also have few friends.
Send help.

Motivation and meaning.

Money.

A bigger dick.

I've got everything else I need.

a harem of slave lolis

Mff threesomes (it's been a while)
Good income
My health (i wan't it back)

dignity

A bigger workshop and more time. So much work to do...

My mother

I just want a short haired girl that has common interests. Someone I can relate to and someone who doesn't mind that I cry a lot. I want a girl who loves me and won't leave me. I can't afford to be hurt again, OP.

I don't really know, man. I've had every opportunity to lose my virginity, but for some reason I've always wanted something more than just fucking. There are girls that told me to my face that they'd be willing to fuck me, but that wasn't good enough. Now I'm at work, completely burying myself in my duties, and ignoring all the girls at work, even though I know some of them want my attention. I have no idea what I want out of life.

Happiness
Companionship
Money
Will to live

These two bout sum it up

The ability to not be a complete introvert

Nice people
Interesting conversations
Great times
Good food
Engaging video games
Reasonable prices
Sluts

Why do i wanna have ashley just kick me in the balls while calling me a peice of shit

the will to live

Just be gay. It solves every problem listed besides the 'wo' part.
:^)

Trips of truth

Careful user, she had some powerful moves

nothing

Not everyone has midgets kicke'n you in the balls money.

a cute understanding weeb bf who wouldnt mind my bullying

Wisdom

i miss you ashley

A decent hair.

I have a fucking jungle in my legs arms chest and can grow a whole damn beard in less than 2 months yet my fucking hair is falling off so much I look like one of those bald 60 year old guys at the age of 22

ashley made me a nazi

that dastardly fetal alcohol syndrome wench

I bet you could find one if you drop emojis. It wards off a lot of guys who might want to date you.

Who?

Me too...... Me too

thats a really dumb acronym

>pussy

>Emotion
>Income
>Success
>Motivation
You a Hillary voter, arent you.

A dnd group

modern games that are actually good

fine then, your boipucci

a family that likes me
a better pc
a girlfriend that's into more of the same stuff as me, but I can't get out of the current relationship I'm in because too beta

the usual

OP, you're cute.

Companionship, but that'll come along whenever.

what are you?

i am a meat popsicle

I'm missing dog knot , and bitcoin in my life.

Id fuck you so hard even if you have a penis so cute

People to share my life with

My ex-wife...she died 2 years ago and life isn't the same with out her.

Money

Sorry to hear that man

Death.

Posted this in the same kind of thread about a week ago but the story remains the same.

I came home from university a couple weeks ago and quickly realized that I have no friends here. It's not like I didn't try. I just...couldn't make friends. Something was stopping me and I went through high school without anyone I could consider to be a friend. I also couldn't have any conversations with girls to save my life, and I think I may have had a reputation for acting interested but not doing anything about it. I'm a pretty good looking dude, just didn't have the balls to use my good looks.

I went to university and it immediately got better. Like, literally the moment I walked into the campus. I actually had no problem making friends. I started talking to girls. I went on dates. I'm probably going to go on a second date with a girl who's coincidentally flying down to where I live.

I'm missing friends here, and the thing that hurts the most is a) I had every opportunity to fix that but didn't, and b) I have a lot of friends a few hundred miles away.

It hurts much more than you think, Sup Forums.