Honestly, why do people eat these?

Honestly, why do people eat these?

Because they are crunchy salty goodness. Why don't you eat them?

Soft pretzels are objectively better, but these are still vastly superior to most chips.

Because they're fucking salty?

Because they're dry pieces of pretzel bread that find their way into every collab bag of chips, check mix bags etc.

You must be fat as shit i bet you eat double-fried amerifat potato chips

What's your problem with salt?

You might want to get that checked out user. You have a problem if you don't like salt.

cleans the palette for the next drink

Well that dry pretzel bread is pretty darn good, especially when you have some mustard to dip so you can make up for the dryness.

Hypocrite much?

so much this, its the only thing that i dip in mustard

Pefection

Fuck fucking godamn dry ass pretzels! It ruins my opportunity to grab handfuls of Chex mix.

Great with beer. I wouldn't mind some pretzels right about now.

>paper plate and doing anything than adding salt and pepper to
Fuck you

Finally, someone fucking agrees with me. These things aren't disgusting, but I hate them so much, they're so plain and..yuck.

All he did was add salt dipshit

well once you move out of mommy's basement and drop your cool ranch dorito habit, you might eventually try out adult activities like drinking beer. to put it in a way you might understand: pretzels and beer go together like NEETs and their tendies.

Not bad, I'll try that on my cheap cut I picked up earlier and see how it compares to the porterhouse I grilled up last week.

Yeah they got a bit of blandness but they are a much healthier alternative to some of the more flavorful snack foods out there.

in order to have a reason to drink more beer...

/thread

bc they make your dick bigger.

Pretzels, baby...

*demure milf stare*

why not

>implying I'll ever be able to earn that many good boy points to have a beer.

because we're jews, they're unlevened and salted.

salty and crunchy