Eurofag here

Eurofag here.

Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public toilets?
If so: Why?

Mind your business

Don't ask

>Why?
So your stallmates can hand you your tips.

Horrid stenches and fart machine gunning gets fewer tips, though funny farts get good tips (most of the time). Hand over some TP and you get massively tipped.

What's it like in Europe bathrooms?

Escape route, maybe it lets some of the shit smell dissipate, communication with next stall neighbor for some toilet paper; what the fuck to European faggot stalls look like

So you can see if someone is in there already. Are you Eurofags so uncivilized that you knock on the stall and disturb another man's peaceful shit?

This is why the Muslims are taping your women

>Why?
So we can trade pogs and yugiho cards whilst pooping

mutual masturbation

Probably has to do with building code. It illegal to have a bathroom without a window or fan, the gaps probably are there to allow sewer gas to not build up.

They have normal doors and walls go all the way down. When they lock the door there is an indicator that changes from green to red so people on the outside know it's being used.
Reference: I've been there on several vacations.

If the door is closed it means it is locked and someone is inside.

If it is open, and no one is there, clearly there is no one inside.

Do you americunts just leave the doors closed 24/7?

I once had to go at a bowling place. I'm in the middle of it when I see the face of a little boy crawl in underneath the door. The turd was about halfway out and I screamed at the boy. He started to cry and his father started yelling at me really angry. I was in shock. The turd was parted in the middle, one part floating, the other went back up inside me out of fear.
WORST DUMP EVER!
Never did shit in a public restroom after that.

So we can verify there gender.

They have them for homosexualing. Make America gay again.

>tfw had a little boy crawl right up on my bare lap while I was shitting
>tfw it happened in my home
>tfw it was my nephew, unannounced

Well then. If we're talking about US toilets let me ask the Americans here something I witnessed last time I was in the US. What's up with the U shaped ring?

Part of it is to make sure that people aren't having sex in the bathroom.

There? Are you happy?

Jeez Yurope.

So if you piss you don't hit the top of the Ring if you have a big shlong.

To help balance your neighbor checking account

No? They stay open unless secured from the inside

One thing that freaks me out is when there is a "restroom attendant" in the fucking place I'm going to take a dump.
1. Are these present in your country?
2. What country do you come from?

where is the gender?

>1. Are these present in your country?
Yes, but I've only encountered them in clubs.
>2. What country do you come from?
USA

less material means less money needed to buy/make them

1. No.
2. Iceland

So people can steal your wallet while you poop. I mean how he gonna get he money?

Yes but only in rich places like las vegas
USA

They never talk to me or make eye contact. They just set out some products in the bathroom.

You don't lock the door when you are taking a shit?

for those who refuse to lift lid to piss, less likely to leave piss on seat for others..

why? usa has the niggers. you have africans

1 yeah
2 France
They are always niggers

his parents brought him here unannounced, user. it's my home so i didn't think i'd have to

bathroom attendants are the fucking stupidest thing.

in the 70's and 80's, nightclubs would let these nigs in there, bcuz their presence would discourage club goers from snorting and shooting drugs inthere, or massive sex in there, as clubs were worried about their reputations, undercover cops busting people there and closing down the club, and to decrease their liability as often the club was rented out nightly to different party organizers, etc.

then we couldnt get rid of these niggers, they just became part of nicer nightclubs

In France i went to a bathroom that was not only unisex, but there were urinals, with no privacy partition, separated only by a 1' swinging door part

you're telling me niggers have other uses than absorbing bullets?

they also have them in top restaurants. usually only the really fancy ones.

nightclubs and 5-star restaurants, thats about it in the US

Sexy!

We have those so Europeans can have a conversation subject when they visit Sup Forums.

The high door toilets of central train station. Most famous landmark in Krakow. You can look at men going toilet but they can't see you. Very much fun.

well the normal toilets were single occupancy no gap. so it's no issue for the girls, and just made the guys too nervous to pee

So basically all your bathrooms are airplane bathrooms or portapotties?

Do you guys still have open urinals or what?

Kek

Again, to make sure people aren't fucking in the bathroom like they are on the dance floor.

uit posting your cp virus links faggot.
we will not thank you tomorow, after fbi gets our IP address at your infected bait site, fucking faggot

Dude in the stall next to me was slurping on his retainer the entire time I was in trying to do my business. The most disgusting noise I'd ever heard in a bathroom and it was being made by this dude's mouth.
Hoping the whole transgender bathroom thing forces public restrooms to be more private.

Yes, it's true. It's to check if someone's in the fucking stall, you tea-drinking commie.

Because shitting inside of a closed box is a bit claustrophobic, and it saves on material, making installation of stalls faster and cheaper?

Also, reasonably easy to clean. Spray everything inside the stall, let it drip to the floor, then hit the entire floor, rather than cleaning one stall at a time.

clearly installed upside down

>Because shitting inside of a closed box is a bit claustrophobic,

Then why don't you go full retard and shit outside like they do in India

yeah and i fucking hate it!
for years i wondered how fucking hard could it be to just make the fucking door a half inch wider for fucks sake.
then i went to europe one summer and all their bathrooms were 1000 times nicer and packed with all kinds of great ideas.
it made me realize that america is way in the past

India is way ahead of the west when it comes to pooing.

Go to Japan, top notch toilets

same thing happened to me on a field trip when i was five and i blame that for me avoiding public restrooms since then

jesus christ how horrifying

usa i a bunch of poor niggers

My father died on the toilet from a heart attack
Maybe it has to do with that

ah yes
the elusive bathroom tourist

>in bathroom
>taking a shit
>can clearly see someone in the other stall, his feet are visible
>he isn't making any noise
>can't even hear him breath
>he's got bathroom anxiety
>decide to fuck with him
>act like I'm leaving
>open and close door
>after a minute I hear him begin to make noise
>he's unrolling toilet paper and I can see the end of the roll touching the ground
>run up to the stall as loud as possible
>stick both my hands under the stall door and grab the toilet paper
>start yanking it out of the stall
>he is actually screaming
>yank as much as possible
>run out of the bathroom

So you can fuck with people shitting of course.

1 no
2 Norway

This is my worst nightmare.

>choosing not to spend more means you dont have the money
no, they're cheap jews

It's for females so they can wipe their fronts easier without their hand making contact with the seat from what I heard, became standard building code in America eons ago and now it's common in all public restrooms.

Guys with big junks benefit from it, and it also cost less to make.

Son of a bitch

American bathrooms sacrifice privacy for a certain kind of security, ie making it harder for people to have sex or do drugs. Does it make a lot of sense? Not really. But when it's all you've known in your life, it's not that big of an issue.

I couldn't take a dump while people can look at me.

Bathrooms in anything moving are typically full room and locked. Anything for the use of a single person is as well. It's only setups in buildings for multiple people that have the gaps. I've always assumed it was a drainage thing. Also being able to see that the toilet is in use simply by walking in as opposed to having to walk to the end and check/knock is a plus.

Cheaper to buy smaller doors

How fucking cheap can you get? Not going to save much money on that half inch on either side of the door.

The spaces between the door and the wall of the stall aren't very wide like this . So unless you put your face up to, you can't see inside with much detail. Someone tries to do that, and you can tell them to fuck off. But in my 30 years of living in burger land, it has never happened to me. Beyond that who cares if someone can see your feet when you're pooping?

Plus why would you assume people would want to look at you pooping? Everyone just wants to finish their business and be done with it.

Obviously we have those openings so we can easily spy on people in the bathroom. It's even easier when you say you are transgender and walk into a women's restroom.

They had this shitty half-door thing in a truck stop in Norway.
Im not going there again. That shit is just retarder.

the one place i've seen a large bathroom that was single stalls with full, normal doors was ironically in a restaurant in nigger infested harlem. always went there to shoot up. since i was white i never got questioned.

well the thing with that picture is that it's not really an issue. you just push on the door, if it doesn't open it's occupied.