You can make fresh tap?

>You can make fresh tap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08vOkcMr138
adultswim.com/#/DO NOT DEPLOY/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents_World_Peace_104?_k=o3b0rl
youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
youtube.com/watch?v=n8gXA_elhLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice meme, OP!

aka mr shit king shit pussy

Alex, I'll take "what is not funny" for $200

Hyde is massively overrated and shills himself on Sup Forums

His humor is literally red.dit

Ever had a cheesy baked potato that blew your socks off?

why would a guy with a tv show shill himself on Sup Forums?

Because internet autists are his only audience

now you are talking in circles

must be a nigger

Bullet proof coffee

i like theres hundreds if not thousands of people on this board that think this guy visits Sup Forums so they try and hope so hard hes in these threads so they can tell him his show sucks. can you get more pathetic than that

people who haven't found their BLISS

this tbqh

>right-wing comedian
>humor resembles that of a far-left website
What did xe mean by this?

No-one calls themselves an alt-rightist. Its just the new hip boogeyman label media likes to slap on people

youtube.com/watch?v=08vOkcMr138

I have nothing against Sam but if you think he doesn't come here, you're delusional.

His entire shtick is pandering to /r9k/ and Sup Forums tier crowds, why the fuck would you think he doesn't come here?

he probably gives one of his not "famous" friends 5 bucks to make threads all day if anything

right because he has been doing his thing long before those were around?
god you are fucking thick

Nah, in some of the MDE threads you can clearly recognize his writing style.

adultswim.com/#/DO NOT DEPLOY/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents_World_Peace_104?_k=o3b0rl someone fucked up bad, enjoy boys

I can see myself referring to myself as an alt-rightist. In truth of course we're the real Right. Modern conservatives are just moderate centrists.

>you can clearly recognize his writing style
I can't believe its not autism

who does all the electronic music for them? anywhere to find just the music? or is it only the 5-10 second little bits anyways?

nope. wasn't EEZY enough. Wasn't CHEEZY enough.

i stick to Clarks

And that invalidates what I said how you dumb nigger?

Typical MDE fan tbqh, complete with the 2006 Sup Forums reaction image

>was it funny? did it make you laugh?

the tap water sketch and the gay prostitute for girls was genius, the rest was just kind of bizarre and mildly depressing

>MDE thread
>"its sucks because its ALT-RIGHT. The ALT-RIGHT is whats wrong with it. I dont really know what ALT-RIGHT is, but I like to call the hiip young kids ALT-RIGHT, even though ALT-RIGHT is a new term and MDE has been active since like 2010. btw ALT-RIGHT

any random 7th grader

>I like my reaction images fresh from reddit

so its just free shit they find online or something then?

I wish I had a profile of the average anti-Sam Hyde type of person. Racial background, looks, sexual history, family history, education, etc

I like him but not obsessive. I think the extreme anti- people have something they're not proud of or are upset about

Literally wh0m are you quoting?

yea it's called keywords
you are on Sup Forums get with it or go back
they literally say at the end of every video
>still thick
>tbqh
complete with 2016 summerfag text
BABY LISTEN

I hear Hillary Clinton is going to give a speech and correct the record on the alt-right and Sam Hyde.

>right wing thought didnt exist until Sup Forums

you guys are getting retarded. He has an active reddit profile for both MDE and World Peace and hes said hes been on 4+Sup Forums a few times and thats it

You people are literally objective proof that you have to be intellectually disabled to like MDE

oh yea i forgot credits existed i feel retarded now

Yeah why was he accused of mass shootings so many times? Something about him really inspires hate. Is it cause he claims to hate degeneracy but fucks trannies?

and that's what you come back with LOL
please shoot yourself in the foot while it's in your mouth i'm finished

>its a "MDE hater tries to push some Sup Forums internet rumor" episode

So messy compared to the previous episodes.
Probably my least favourite episode so far

>memes the worst skit from the last episode

weew reddito

>i feel retarted
don't my friend
we all start somewhere

> the rest was just kind of bizarre and mildly depressing

That's the whole point , you silly billy

Episode 3 was terrible, the makeover was the only good part in 4.

>3 weeks of holocaust
>3 weeks of black history
>and then the finals

how accurate is this? i went to a european school where it was more like 1 week of hitler, 1 week of black history month and then a few weeks of teaching us to be friends with everyone and not bully eachother

pretty accurate.

fuck teaching kids math or science. that shits hard and hurts feelings

i had a whole year on ww2
wtf is black history? lol

He's a gavin mcinnes tier 'right winger'. He uses memes to make money. Completely here to troll. No real belief in anything. Explains why he's such an unfunny piece of shit. Gavin is actually funny sometimes.

episode 2 was the best so far
the music is really good on this show too
nice to have some tv to actually look forward to these days

Thanks for letting everyone know to ignore your opinions

I don't like this, therefore it is rebbit (our RIVAL)

>black history month
>Europe

Which country were you in? In Bongland we don't touch that at all

this what the fuck

Not feeling ep 4 Tbh. both the Charls sketches were great (especially the single mother one) but nothing else really. Wish there was more of Nick.

2 > 3 (though teacher might be my favourite thing from this show so far) > 1 > 4

how do u see ep 4? doesnt seem to be on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

NORMIES GET OUT
its on btn

why is charls so good at playing a woman? in the new leaked ep he looks so convincing.

thanks man ur awesome

Never did anything better than Ideas Man. The only sketch they did in the last year I think was any good was the cheesburger pizza one

>private trackers

"Studios show we don't play hard enough"

what did he mean by this

lmfao at the miatas

>moonman aka. david duke

how is this allowed

Normies don't know anything

>reddit
>"far-left"
whew, lad

>12

I feel like sending a strongly worded e-mail to adult swim about how I don't appreciate them giving a venue to a racist right wing comedian like Sam.

I'm not offended but I just don't want the fucker to succeed. He just looks and acts like one huge fucking scumbag, his mere sight is enough to offend me. And admit it the world would be a better place if he remained an unsuccessful comedian and posted a new vertical rant on youtube every day.

what a fucking loser you are, lol

Here's the leaked Episode 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8gXA_elhLQ

Make sure to watch it on TV if you like it.

>Nitro Dubz

How so? I'm pretty sure 99% of people out there would despise Sam if they got to know him well enough.

>No real belief in anything.
Sam actually wrote poems and long blogs against blacks, jews etc before he started MDE.

At this point I'm not sure what he can do now that's he's made it since he literally got heckled or thrown out when doing stand up with anti-jew and black messages

>From now on, you'll be known as Moon Man
>But your real secret name will be... David Duke

I hope they release uncensored bluray or digital download of this season. Will be the first media I've paid money for in years. I want Sam to succeed and this shit is funny as fuck.

well they didnt call it black history month but they had a lot of typical social justice bullshit like mandela

>hyde in black face saying he wuz a kang

jesus

KINDA BUSY

The first episode was painfully unfunny. Does it get better?

now we're gonna hate on the music too eh

Not at all.

this, it needs to be said OVER and fucking OVER again that alt-right is a buzzfeed-tier word that maybe an underage newfag would delight in but is otherwise rejected right off the bat

Yeah but if you didn't like the first one then you probably won't like the rest.

>Sup Forumseddit worshipped shmel hoidel until Sup Forums told them he was right-wing
hahahaha what a clueless cuck

do all the skits actually have deeper meanings?
i feel like it went straight over my head first time i watched it.
i'm noticing more things as i re-watch it....
maybe it's cause I don't live in america

>Gavin is acually funny sometimes

normie leave

holy shit what is this post? go back to Sup Forums you underage fuck

Most of them are pretty fucking straighforward. Think harder.

Yes although deeper is being generous.
They bang you over the head most of the time

MDE really reminds me of my friend group in high school. It makes all their videos so comfy for me.

>I just don't want the fucker to succeed. He just looks and acts like one huge fucking scumbag, his mere sight is enough to offend me.

You are a shallow person with nothing going on in your life so you try to pull others down to your level.

>And admit it the world would be a better place
>I'm pretty sure 99% of people out there would despise Sam if they got to know him well enough.

You make "c-come on guys" type of bandwagon appeals to get people to join you, but you are the real failure here.

I guess it all works out that you target people who literally don't give a fuck. World keeps on spinning

No.

>normies saying show is shilled on Sup Forums
>mfw half of them probably haven't even watched it
>mfw the ones that haven't are actual lefty shills
>mfw even if they watched it they wouldn't get it
>mfw every bit is hilarious, thus Sup Forums has been taken over by reddit/tumblr just like Sup Forums has

what does the teacher skit mean in ep3?
it's literally driving my crazy

It's about how useless and fucked up the education system is and how everyone's blaming someone else for teaching kids wrong. And a reference to 9/11 just as a joke.

That most teachers are stupid retards that hate their lives.
That the US curriculum sucks ass
That modern men start to ignore women and become obsessed with young men and recapturing their glory days

They pretty much spell it out, you probably can't see the woods for the trees