What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

'He was the only logical and responsible one' memes aside, why Lucas was such a pain in the ass and went on constantly throwing hissy fits at Mike and Eleven and acting dramatic like a soap opera diva? Was the audience meant to dislike him? As a black character should be the nice one?

They explain it explicitly.

He's jealous that Mike is giving Eleven all of this attention.

Even if so, it's blown out of proportion. He's being such an insufferable pain in the ass only because one of his friends has found a new friend? He still has Dustin all to himself if he wants so.

He a fag

>Your man Lucas is a cake-boy! He's a disco dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streisand ticket holding friend to Dorothy!

No he is the only logical kid
everyone else was straight out of an 80s cliche

That makes sense this kid is clearly the best actor out of the kids
I mean they aren't giving them great material but he is turning it into gold

For who? For Will or Mike?

I swear if in season 2 they'll do sexual awakening and go with this Lucas-was-gay and thus acting like a jealous little bitch, I'm ditching this kino.

they tried to have him be the barb in the kid group

Was he supposed to die?

he's a negro

>logical and responsible
Right, running off into the jungle after Vincent every other episode was logical and responsible; like that fucking dog wasn't going to come back when it got hungry.

So he should be presented in a positive light, no?

>girl is proven to have psychic powers
>hurr why do you guys believe she can talk to the dead this is baloney

The kids were the worst part of the show desu, they barely even did anything and were fucking annoying little shits constantly fighting. I thought it was going to be like Stand by Me, but it wasn't.

He's a kid who wasn't getting what he wanted. Kids whine when they don't get what they want. How detached from reality are you?

no

Nagger's gonna nag

Can you title your threads with Strangers Things so they can be hidden? Thanks

He was jealous and scared of this weird mute magic bitch that invaded their cozy little world and got his best friend on a tight leash. And he projected this jealousy into distrust and hostility, as any kid would.

He was a homosexual

Naggers man. What can you do?