Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

The scheme involves super-sizing vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real-estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

>Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

>It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs.

>Anticipating NIMBY resistance, Castro last month threatened to sue suburban landlords for discrimination if they refuse even Section 8 tenants with criminal records. And last year, he implemented a powerful new regulation — “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” — that pressures all suburban counties taking federal grant money to change local zoning laws to build more low-income housing (landlords of such properties are required to accept Section 8 vouchers).

>Castro is expected to finalize the new regulation, known as “Small-Area Fair Market Rents” (SAFMR), this October, in the last days of the Obama presidency.

>It will set voucher rent limits by ZIP code rather than metro area, the current formula, which makes payments relatively small. For example, the fair market rent for a one-bedroom in New York City is about $1,250, which wouldn’t cover rentals in leafy areas of Westchester County, such as Mamaroneck, where Castro and his social engineers seek to aggressively resettle Section 8 tenants.
archive.is/B9IlM

Typical

>in expensive ZIP codes, Castro’s plan — which requires no congressional approval — would more than double the standard subsidy, while also covering utilities. At the same time, he intends to reduce subsidies for those who choose to stay in housing in poor urban areas, such as Brooklyn. So Section 8 tenants won’t just be pulled to the suburbs, they’ll be pushed there.

“We want to use our housing-choice vouchers to ensure that we don’t have a concentration of poverty and the aggregation of racial minorities in one part of town, the poor part of town,” the HUD chief said recently, adding that he’s trying to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now.”

>A draft of the new HUD rule anticipates more than 350,000 Section 8 voucher holders will initially be resettled under the SAFMR program. Under Obama, the total number of voucher households has grown to more than 2.2 million.

The document argues that larger vouchers will allow poor urban families to “move into areas that potentially have better access to jobs, transportation, services and educational opportunities.” In other words, offering them more money to move to more expensive neighborhoods will improve their situation.

>But HUD’s own studies show the theory doesn’t match reality.

President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country.

>The 15-year experiment bombed.

A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.

>“Males…were arrested more often than those in the control group, primarily for property crimes,” the study found.

Dubuque, Iowa, for example, received an influx of voucher holders from projects in Chicago — and it’s had a problem with crime ever since. A recent study linked Dubuque’s crime wave directly to Section 8 housing.

>The problem, they rationalized, was that the relocation wasn’t aggressive enough. They concluded they could get the desired results if they placed urban poor in even more affluent areas.

HUD recently tested this new theory in Dallas with disastrous results.

>Starting in 2012, the agency sweetened Section 8 voucher payments, and pointed inner-city recipients to the far-flung counties surrounding Dallas. As government-subsidized rentals spread in all areas of the Metroplex (163 ZIP codes vs. 129 ZIP codes), so did crime.

Now Dallas has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, and recently had to call in state troopers to help police control it. For the first time, violent crime has shifted to the tony bedroom communities north of the city. Three suburbs that have seen the most Section 8 transfers — Frisco, Plano and McKinney — have suffered unprecedented spikes in rapes, assaults and break-ins, including home invasions.

>Ironically, Hillary’s own hometown of Chappaqua is fighting Section 8 housing because of links to drugs and crime and other problems.

This is a big policy shift that will have broad implications, affecting everything from crime to property values; and it could even impact the presidential election, especially if Castro joins Hillary on the Democratic ticket.

in 6 months?
yeah, right.
this will be tied up in court for years.
also, its looking like congress may have to grow a pair, so no happy ending there.
i'm predicting another "burn my ghetto" riot.

As someone whonalready fled the city to get away from niggers fuck this bill. Construction has already started near my house

>>The problem, they rationalized, was that the relocation wasn’t aggressive enough.
I Just
I just don't know what happens inside their minds

are people like obama consciously evil when it comes to shit like promoting diversity, or do they actually think its a strength?

Sources please ?

Liberals actively hate white people and seek to end them in any way possible, yes.

>the problem was that we didnt have true communism

mark my words, you will see arsons rise because of this just like is happening in europe against migrant housing

Anyone else thinking about buying a shitty looking house with lots of land and building a bunker mansion underground? Or is that just me...

The program is called "Cities without Suburbs"

I buy more ammo each time this stupid racist nigger does more crazy shit

White Genocide is what it is.

Good, I hope the nig nogs move out of the city so I can have more peace and quiet

>offering them more money to move to more expensive neighborhoods will improve their situation.

So I work hard and make sacrifices so I can live in a better area. But all I had to do was nothing (literally sit on my ass all day and never try) and the government will GIVE me a house in a nice neighborhood (paid for by your taxes).

You know, I could live in an even nicer arae if I didnt have to pay for other people's food and housing. Some argue that those who get the handouts spend the money and put it abck into the economy. Know what, I can put it back into the economy too, the difference is that I EARNED it to begin with.

>angry white man spotted

>Liberals actively hate white people
I used to be liberal. This is 100% true. Anything white, patriotic (only western nations), religious (only christian) is evil and wicked. I am not joking. I was deep in the abyss. Thank God I got out.

They do that already here. A few decades ago public housing was done in bulk (suburbs like Inala here in Brisbane for example), but they decided that in order to try and bring them up to society's level they should be sprinkled through affluent suburbs instead.

It didn't work. Public housing apartments were built near my sister in Perth (Cockburn/Success for those familiar) and now almost all all houses in their street have been broken into by abos and bogans.

The apartment block near me in Brisbane often has police out the front, the front fences down my street are all grafitti'd, and you can always hear them screeching at each other.

This strategy DOES NOT WORK. Keep them all together. It saves the rest of us from having to deal with them, it gives them something to strive for, and it allows you to focus your police patrols.

This madness will continue as long as liberals are in power or until the country falls apart. Every one of these policies is based off fallacious belief that is nothing more than dogma. The concept that blacks and white trash are equal to others, just disadvantaged and preyed upon has guided policies leading to untold billions in wasted money and who knows how many deaths/rapes/etc. And the thing is? It will never, ever be accepted as false by the true believers in power. There is literally not a scenario in which they would acknowledge that people are inherently different. So we will get law after law that destroys society at the seams because of a faulty foundation.

Society's #1 reason for existence is the safety of its inhabitants. You take that away you've taken away the reason our government even exists in the first place. Think about what that means.

So, they admit that places where white people live are nicer and hope some of that awesome whiteness will rub off.

But what did we learn? Nigs ginna nig.

Here is a question for you.

Why is every single black majority community a shithole? Literally every one. There isnt one black community in America that is safe, or middle class, or isnt a dump. There are nice suburbs that are white, nice small towns that are white, nice rural areas that are white. But blacks....every community is full of crime. Why? If it were about jobs or whatever, couldnt they start their own businesses, their own banks, their own anything to help their communities? They even move into places where whites lived and then that place became shit,,,,,so it isnt geography. Why is every black majority community a ghetto?

If you put Jewish in the dictionary this scheme would be the definition.

>Ironically, Hillary’s own hometown of Chappaqua is fighting Section 8 housing because of links to drugs and crime and other problems.

Every fucking time. They force their crap on everybody else's turf, except theirs.

So we know now, who controls the liberals, and who controls the people who control the liberals?

Part nigs being nigs, part Jews stoking the flames.

Hah, like she'll have any loyalty to them. She'll throw them under the train, or on the train if it comes to that.