Is Sup Forums even ready for new St. Vincent?

Is Sup Forums even ready for new St. Vincent?

youtu.be/eFXq8OU1dNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ifuckinglovestvincent.tumblr.com/post/162119139808/trisbustrisblr-recorded-off-my-iphone-started
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very, her new single 'New York' is due to drop and maybe an album?
I'm just disappointed I'll be at uni and miss both her UK tour dates

I hope that the first single isn't New York, since even though I'm sure the album version will be pretty different, it's something we've already heard to some extent. I want something completely new.

Also I hope she adds more tour dates and I think that's likely. Because none of the ones right now are near me.

True, I'd love some new tracks
And I agree, that can't be the end of the tour, she's not even put her home state Texas on there yet!

Link to demo?

It's a live recording at a benefit concert.

ifuckinglovestvincent.tumblr.com/post/162119139808/trisbustrisblr-recorded-off-my-iphone-started

Thanks. Sounds pretty good desu.

Annie would make such a great dominatrix, I want to be her little tampon boy

tired out art influence this time A.

It's been almost 3.5 years since S/T released. I really hope it is good and worth the wait.

her shtick has become very passe.

Elaborate

>tour
wow its fucking nothing

the ironic, overproduced pop star aesthetic she's put on came and went with lady gaga. i don't know what happened after love this giant, but she has become such a bore.

but nobody cares about Lady Gaga

He means that he doesn't like her and anything she does will be hated by him.

Album announcement and single release is obviously following soon. And I'd be surprised if the album didn't come out before the tour starts. Maybe after the Tokyo date.

>he means, etc.

i actually loved MM, actor, SM and LTG. s/t is okay. what now?

what part of "came and went" didn't you understand?

You are put off by change and want everyone to stick with the played out indie aesthetic. It's no better than what you're complaining about.

Only normies and full homos ever cared about Lady Gaga. Annie makes music for autistic neets like me.

so, annie doing a similar act makes it okay because why? do you realize how many fucking people listen to st. vincent?

couldn't care less about tweed, skirts and waifish indie rockers. sonically, her act hasn't changed too much, though s/t sounds like only slightly poppier outtakes from her previous records. i just wonder where she gets off with you people in pushing her image over quality tunes.

oh wait, i'm on Sup Forums, breeding ground of waifuism.

>sonically, her act hasn't changed too much
So why do you care? And if this is true then why did people complain so much about S/T?

The new album hasn't been released yet so it's not like you can listen to the music. She's just announcing the tour and later the album and isn't just making a press release but doing a whole thing with it. She seems to enjoy it so if you don't think her music is worse I don't see why it bothers you so much. Not everything she does has to be for the sole purpose of entertaining you.

Not to mention the comparison to Lady Gaga is retarded since she's made it clear in the past that she likes Bowie and I'd say a comparison to him is a better one even if you don't think she's doing it as well.

what's wrong with having good visuals AND good music, tho

>retard cares more about visuals than music
>insults music board for caring more about visuals than music
>nobody is doing this except you

i've already said i thought s/t was just okay. mediocre, really. especially considering the massive departure that was love this giant, even if it was collaborative.

maybe i'm just disappointed that she's given this indication of her turning creatively bankrupt. and annoyed at people who hang onto everything she does as if she WERE bowie.

If her music hasn't changed much then how is she creatively bankrupt? Just because she's enjoying coming up with visual aspects to accompany her music and live shows? I like her music. I liked S/T. I was initially put off by the visual stuff in regards to it, especially with the live shows, but I grew to enjoy it somewhat and I like the new aesthetic so far more and am looking forward to the new music. You seem to be the only person having a problem with any of this and your reasons don't add up.

No, you just got mad about her image. She perfectly evolved her style so many times over the course of s/t, always confident and in total control of the style she wanted to master on almost every track. If you'd put Love This Giant over s/t then you're clearly biased as fuck.

Fucking hell I leave the thread for a few hours...
At least the Kate Bush poster hasn't arrived yet

Does he still post here? I haven't seen him in a while

why does she look like a Dominatrix now?