Was he innocent?

was he innocent?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-segment---michael-jackson-lawsuit/n10544
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have the original police report posted online by radar online about the michael jackson child molestation case, im in an argument about whether or not hes innocent and i think this will help my case since i cant find it online anywhere.

He was weird as hell. I'll give him that.

bump

I think it doesn't matter because he made beautiful art.

Edgar Allen Poe married his underaged cousin. He's arguably the greatest american poet.

Mel Gibson beat his wife while she was holding his baby. He's a genius director, actor, and writer.

Bill Cosby drugged dozens and women and fucked their limp bodies. He's one of the more significant voices of comedy in the past century.

It has nothing to do with the great art he made, so it doesn't matter. This discussion doesn't matter.

yes. 100%

>735351725

I guess ask yourself if it is innocent to sleep naked with a child is not your own. He had problems.

how can one enjoy his music knowing he was a pederast

He wasn't convicted. So yes he was.

Michael Jackson is probably the most famous pedophile... And for good reason! he made some outstanding music

im not saying his art wasnt beautiful, in fact i love his music i just remember seeing the police report surface last year but all efforts to find it have failed it seems radar online burried it

I believe so

Michael Jackson did nothing wrong.

Because I can separate the two and because I'm not stupid.

When you watch a movie or show, do you think the things happening in the magic box are little people acting out the scene in real time?

Not innocent, but not guilty. He fucked with his label and they had the media play him off as "Wacko Jacko". He set himself up and played himself off. Costed him his life and his reputation. Fuck him, just another half assed pop star.

It takes a while but if you really dig into the specific evidence and educate yourself on what he was accused of and what was discovered then it is clear to any reasonable person that he was a sick man.

I personally have made the decision to stop listening to his music, but I understand how some people believe that you can separate the art from the person.

It's a shame because he truly was a remarkable talent.

completely different mediums, not a good analogy

Probably not, but he never did anything actually "wrong", if the kids he had sex were actually enjoying their time with him.

People are too precious about kids having sex these days, probably the best thing that would happen in your kids life is to have some billionaire celebrity to suck his dick before he sleeps.

People blow things way out of proportion, just because they're encouraged to be outraged about pedophilia, when in reality they were more interested in crucifying the guy than actually "save" the boy.

So you advocate child molestation if they are rich and famous......

>this is what pedophiles actually believe

so you advocate replying to bait?

Yes. If you don't go along with Holly Woods agenda they publicly destroy you or worse.

So which rich and famous person molested you?

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-segment---michael-jackson-lawsuit/n10544

If the child is comfortable, and willing to do whatever, I don't see a problem.

I don't know but he shouldn't have left Sunnyvale the twiggy alien bastard.
RIP trevor

You're right I should have stuck to the medium of music what was I thinking my dude?

Maybe. I sure believed him more than the people that sued him

the child doesnt know any better.... until he is an adult its very easy to sway a child into doing something they dont really wanna do

The Michael Jackson Rebuttal
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

He does a pretty good job explaining it.

much like if you show a child something he enjoys you can get things out of him, if you show a child a world to toys and all he has to do with you is "play" the child will, that doesnt make it right.

HE IS BLACK

fuck edgar what are you emo, mel is a douch and cosby is not the best comedian he was okay but fuck that uncle tom.

The only thing Michael Jackson was guilty of was being the greatest entertainer that ever lived.

Well that and fucking those kids.

>Edgar Allen Poe
>arguably the greatest american poet
this is a 18+ board please leave

Well that and marriage to your cousin at 17 and shit was perfect accepted in Poe's time, like it can be excused as it was not outside the norm of that society also he died penniless in the fucking gutter so I think you can cut him a little slack he didn't live in luxury or die to a parade or anything it was years after that people began to appreciate his work. Cosby hasn't been proven one way or the other just a bunch of women making claims right now which isn't necessarily indictive of anything look at what happened with Ke$ha and the music producer she accused him of rape to get out of a contract and other women claimed the guy sexual assaulted them too but in court it was proven they all were full of shit.
Gibson lost his temper once, the reason he was blacklisted in Hollywood is for bad mouthing the Jews of which Hollywood is crawling with, generally he is an okay guy who can't hold his booze.
Jackson was totally guilty though they found a literal shrine to the home alone kid in a crawlspace in his ranch the guy was a creep and ruined lives, people can excuse his behavior because of some shit pop songs but catchy or not he ruined lives

no, but read in a book he was raped as a id same as his brother, not from his father who ud think but some mobb boss guys. when they became famous as the jackson 5 back then, in vegas that shit was all controlled by them, the 70's n shit. he got abused by some boss that helped him and his brothers get on thier first tv shows and tour. really sad n sick. idk if he ever did anything to any kids. he might have but in such a sick sensual way. or naw he just acted super chlidish beinganadult with them. he was fucked up but talented.

nawnigga.com

Did he? None of us can ever know. Let's be real, he never buggered any of us, so we only have those kids' word.

Does he -look- guilty? You'd have to be either lying or retarded to say no. You don't design your home to lure in children and have them sleep with you if you're not plannin' on at -least- eying/groping them.

He was never found guilty of anything by a jury of his peers.

Well, both libtards and coservfucks alike wanted to crucify him. So, probably.

lol at serveral troll posts here, you guys are making things up. if you check his case you'll see that the case was laughable at best. he was judged innocent by the jury with no doubt, as there was no case really. since first allegations from 1993, people have tried to push him for money knowing it would hurt his product. fuck those guys, may they burn in hell

he was weird & probably sexually unhealthy but i don't believe he molested children

He was definitely a closeted poofter, who didn't fuck any of the women he claimed to be involved with, and who loved playing with young boys, some of whom said he liked to tug his pee pee with them, but other than that we don't know.

I believe he wasn't guilty based on these observations:

1. His first trial was acquitted and settled out of court. If you are a loving parent, you would not stop at a payout for your child's suffering.

2. The second case was full of fabricated statements from both the alleged victims and his parents. Hence the "not guilty" verdict.

3. Background dancer and supposedly close friend Wade Robson defended MJ in his 2005 case. After MJ died, he is now suing the Jackson estate for being a victim of molestation himself. Absolute bullshit.

By #3, every intelligent person that could put it together knew it was all about the money. MJ had no common sense (he was sheltered his entire life) but he's not a malicious person.