Ask a guy who overdosed, had complete memory loss, told his job everything and got to keep it anyways anything...

Ask a guy who overdosed, had complete memory loss, told his job everything and got to keep it anyways anything. Thumbnail is where I died

You can see where my face and glasses were in puke, dunno how long I was there but somehow I got up and went to my girlfriend

A month later and I have 20% of my memory back

Took 4 shots of Narcan to bring me back

What were you on?

Did you do it on purpose, user?
OC tits for you

I have eaten only fish for the past 4 days. I also only drink water. Should I be worried about my blood mercury levels.

Shot a bag of heroin, 7 beers and a hit off of three airduster can next to me
Umm.. 5 weeks with memory loss and I feel I didn't do it on ourpose.. but I was hella depressed, nice tits
Your mercury levels are normalish

Are you getting help? Did you lose anything out of this?

You still using? If so how often and how much? Is it literally impossible to quit without help? I have a sister who needed Norcan to be revived last year but claims she is clean now (never went to rehab, doesn't attend meetings)

I'm going to my local rehab, girlfriend and roommate are making me, I just got a raise to 18 bucks that night.. I'm on disability now, I told my HR what happened and she told be to get better before coming back

Im not useing, had to 1uit everything, was using heroin 1-3 times a week usually a bag or 2 a night (but you can't tell how strong it is cuz everything's mixxed) it's not impossible to get off without help.. it's just very very unlikely

I hope your sister gets better.. it's gonna be a life long battle

How did it start op?

OP have a laugh. You seem to be in rough shape ;-;

Pain killers.. the feeling of enjoying not feeling for a while.. it's an easy relief to stress

Thanks, my memory is coming back.. but God dam is it rough as fuck, drive for the first time since the incident today

What exactly kills you in a heroine overdose

Any urges... asking for a friend

Um.. I think sometimes it's your heart stopping, your organs shutting down, or choking on vomit

How do you feel about your addiction? Is this a life changing ordeal? Or will you return to heroin ?

I wanna drink, I guess I think about doing dope again but I really also don't wanna.. wish I could drink still or smoke pot sometimes

Ever heard of iboga op?

I feel my addiction has stemmed from many things over the years, I'm not happy about it but I think it's for the better, it's better for my relationship.. it definitely changed my life.. but idk if I'll go back if it's offered.. I never drove to get it which was a huge factor of me going months without it at times

Nope dfuq is that?

I used kratom many times but it just made me want real opiots

Why did you get to keep your job?

Its some psychedelic drug that is supposed to be the only thing that can put an end to heroin cravings. Im thinking about trying it some time soon myself

Because apparently my addiction is considered to be a desease and you can't fire someone for that nowadays

Yeah krantom is piss weak

The hardest part about this is closing out all the people that influence you and embrace the people that support you... sounds homo I know but, trust me on this one.

Sounds dope! No pun intended.. I don't really have cravings.. this whole ordeal scared the shut out of me so I don't know if I'll want to use agein..

Not if you get the good kind and you drink a shit ton of it lol I used to make tea out of 20g and it got me fuckked

Thanks man, I know, and that's exactly what I'm doing.. only had 1 connect so I'm sure that won't be an issue

Ill have to try that some time

Good luck

Atleast you realize you have a problem... most people after OD will go right back to it... I wen't through a Hydrocodone addiction myself.. never went into heroin or anything like that. But it was a total bitch to get rid of .. and I still battle with it . the fight never stops, which is why you need good people around you.

you stop breathing.

samefag here... Can you elaborate on how you feel this is for the better?

Well I mean I knew u had a problem before hand, I have to stop not just for me, but for my relationship... I agree I need good people around.. I don't have urges.. and with my memory loss, when I do have an urge I forget a minute later..

What part?

you haver memory lapses not memory loss.. i tihnk

OP. You sound like $crim from $UICIDEBOY$.
Listen to them. They're on SoundCloud.

You said drug use was for the better of your life?

Depends on what kind of fish you are eating.

The higher up the food chain the fish is the more mercury.

Tilapia, herring, trout ... stuff like that Low mercury

Tuna, swordfish, shark - High Mercury.

I couldn't tell you my social, or my phone number, or my new house, I can't remember half of my passwords, or who I'm friends with still.. there's tons of things I once knew but can't remember for the life of me.. some things now I'm second guessing.. but I've lost many things with the intention of remembering where I put them like my girls keys.. left a poster I bought at Wal-Mart in the bag at the register and didn't realize till I got in my mom's car and it was the only thing I bought

Idk what I meant the drugs use was just a coping method and I used for the past 6 years

Dam is that gonna wear off?

A lot of tuna,tilapia, and catfish. So I guess that's a lot of mercury. But I mean you know how fish is. It's absolutely wonderful.

Id lay off the tuna if I were you.

Maybe go for salmon if you want a flavorful fish.

Well every day I'm relearning things.. and I'm retaining information a little longer before forgetting everyday.. but yes there is a noticeable difference week to week.. also I'm remembering stuff I forgot years ago like songs and stuff so that's neat

>Shot a bag of heroin, 7 beers and a hit off of three airduster can next to me
Why? Depression?

Fucks up with this fishy talk

True, Costco sells some pretty tasty salmon. But nothing beats some canned tuna.

I smoked weed that night also.. if I liked the quick cheap buzz from the air duster, drinking became an every night habit for me and was my go to cuz I wasn't doing heroin every day, the weed was an everyday thing to calm me down.. but yes overall I'm being told this stems from depression, incompetence, adhd, childhood neglect ext.. I guess it just feels good to not have to feel for a little peice price of time

Respiratory depression and choking on vomit

Yes, I'm my case I got phmonia from inhaling vomit, and sepsis which is poisioning my bloodstream aswell

Honestly I'm only doing rehab because It'll keep my job, I'm not exactly retaining much information I'm learning there and it takes me a half hour to pre in front of them because I'm pre shy

*pee

Shit, all from an overdose? I sort of od'd once, ended up with slower breathing and choking on my own vomit. The tucked up part is it doesn't even feel uncomfortable when you're barely breathing, normally when you're sober and held your breath it'd be uncomfortable as hell

Best way to describe that feeling is slowly drifting off into sleep, except everything feels really heavy and goes black

That's the point I guess.. an overdose is a peaceful way of suicide, you go out in the most painless way.. but it hurts the people that care about you.. they start blaming themselves, they wish they had noticed and had helped.. it's a super selfish way to go

Coming back from the Narcan was like tunnel vision and it sounded like people talking to me at the end of a long dark tunnel.. I was minutes within Dieing

Bump

Been there, except it was unintentional. I still feel bad for my family sometimes. You never really realize how much it hurts people until it happens

Crazy shit, I was in hospital next to someone who just got narcanned and they spazzed out

Yeah.. it really puts things into perspective..i don't think I did it on purpose.. but I'm sure it's been a cry of attention for a long while now.. even though I was always in denile

Yeah that happens.. I was just super super out of it, still am.. I asked them multiple times if I had a seized and multiple times if I overdosed.. prolly asked 40 times + the first day

OP how much was your medical bills in total?

Mine wasn't on purpose either, just some stupid drug combo that led to compulsively redosing and passing out ok the floor. Probably took the equivalent of 150mg xanax + u-47700. What'd you OD on?

500 thousand+.. not to mention my rehab on top of it which is another 20k+.. thank God I picked up the best insurance I could at work

I od'd on heroin,(it was prolly fentanyl) alchahol, weed, nitrous.. it was a bunch of things that night

Bump

Holy shit, you're lucky to be alive. You off that shit now?

Yeah.. I have to be off it, I'm in outpatient rehab and get tested twice a week.. I wanna drink and smoke weed alot, but I forget a minute later with my memory loss.. dunno if I'll ever try heroin agein.. prolly will.. my willpower is low and it's easier said than done.. but people are dropping like flys around my area

Good luck staying clean dude. Opiates are a birch but ah the end of the day they're not worth the damage they cause.

OP did you ever use dirty needles??? Did you always use needles?

Thank you sir.. it's gonna be a hard battle but I have an amazing woman supporting me..
Yeah I used needles.. I used used needles too, but I always used beech to clean them and then used boiling water after

Good to hear user

Love you OP, this kind of stuff has been happening a lot to me lately as well. I just got outta rehab 4 days ago.

What part, me getting clean or me useing dirty needles? Lol

Love you bro.. you can do this.. your life is more important

Both, mostly getting clean but if you're gonna IV it's good to hear you're doing it "safely"

Did rehab help? Impatient or out? What did you learn and how do you feel now? Any urges?

dam so many drug addicts here .
why are you fags so weak minded ?
do you all want to die so bad or
end up losing everything
and sucking some nigger cock for a dose ?

OP here.. I make 20 bucks an hour soo I could afford my addiction and love very comfortably.. don't judge a man if you've never walked in his shoes

Bump

dosnt matter what you make if you dont get your shit together and dont accept the real world
you gone end up homeless sucking jamal for some
i knew some drug addicts/alcoholics in my life
all of them weak , all of them had a lot in life all of them lost everything
and they kept playing they are the victims , when the only victims was they are family and friends
family and friends who tryed to get them up and walking again ,
just to see them fall over the same path
yeh if any of you drug fags is reading this , either get your shit up and have a normal life
or just fucking end so you dont bring more pain to the ppl around you .
and pro tip nobody is happy and everyone's life suck so stop pitying your self and numbing the pain
and just grow a pair and accept it .

Good luck dude. I've been out of rehab for like 1 month maybe a bit longer. And it's been really though, the easy part is staying clean in rehab. The hard part is keeping it up once you get out.