What would win...

what would win? a football stadium FULL (not a single square inch of volume not filled with bees) of bees or a dragon similar to smaug from the Hobbit

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13152479/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/13152479/r

btw

bumperino this is a school project

The dragon you fucking shitwit
>Fire breath
>giant ass wings
>is a dragon

But can the dragon breathe fire out of its ass?

The dragon could easily outrun the bees.
But that amout of bees stinging will find a soft spot eventually. Even if it's the eyes or nostrils.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? IF SPEARS CAN'T PIERCE HIS SKIN WHO THE FUCK WOULD A STINGER DO IT? OH YEAH AND HE ALSO BREATHES DEADLY FIRE...FUCKING RETARD

>Bees can't even get through a wasp's exoskeleton.
>Dragon scales.
>Incredibly favorable weight to contact surface ratio.
Not really much of a contest.

YEAH AND THE FIRE THING RETARD ...OH YEAH AND HE'S HIGH IQ

Smaug is a wyvern not a dragon.

>wyvern

wtf? why aren't you fucking a supermodel on a yacht with that knowledge? it's Friday!!

The bees obviously. Do I really have to break this down for you retards?

Smaug is Benedict Cumberbatch, Benedict Cuccumberbutch looks just like Nic Cage, Nic Cage gets defeated by bees everytime.

A guy in Arizona was once killed by roughly 1000 bee stings.
Assuming Smaug is three times the size of a Spinosaurus (about 30 tons?), he's be the weight of about 350 average adult males.
By human measures it should take about 350,000 bee stings to kill Smaug. Even assuming he's maxed out his Bee Resistance stat at over 100x the rate a human posesses, that's only 35 million bees. If an entire football stadium of bees gets the drop on him, Smaug might actually be fucked.

But does Smaugh have a vulnerable surface such that an entire stadium of bees can sting him? That is the point.

Smaug for sure mang. The bees stinger wouldnt be able to pierce his skin. Then a few tail whips would kick those bees ass alone

U fuckwit u didnt give a single detail around the bee species, actual square feet of the stadium, abilities presented as offensive capabilities relating to smaug, u fucked up bitch

anyone know if smaug is allergic to bees?

Kek. What a twist.

> it's Friday!!
It's Saturday.

Another thing to consider is the stadium itself. If its enclosed and theres no room for the bees to move then the weight of the bees on top is going to crush all the bees on the bottom. Youd be lucky to have 1/3 of your bees alive when smaug shows up.

Bees. Same way ants can kill humans, invasion of the lungs

But does smaug breathe fire? The bees would die from the heat before getting to his throat

YOU DUMB FUCK, IF AFRICAN WASPS AND BEES CAN'T KILL A HONEY BADGER WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS FUCKING MONSTER THAT CAN BE PENETRATED BY YOUR DADS COCK OR SPECIAL SPEARS CAN BE STUNG?

AND OH YEAH, FOR THE 100000TH FUCKING TIME: BUILDING BEAM MELTING FIRE

But I am arguing THERE ISN'T enough of a surface for bees to kill Smaug.

GOOD FOR YOU FAG

Can't you see that this guy is obviously baiting you? ffs