ITT: Things you like that nobody else does. Pic related

ITT: Things you like that nobody else does. Pic related.

We don't have Coke, is Pepsi okay?

Gee, do you have RC Cola?

Said nobody ever.

Dude, I don't know what you're talking about, I fucking love RC

irs not that bad

just what it look for in a drink! "not so bad"

*"not that bad"

Hard boiled eggs with Frank's red hot on them.

I like hard boiled eggs with red hots on them

Louisiana hot sauce, git gud

I used to like it until I found out it was Mormon and helps fund the LDS church.

Canned sardines

That shit is even hard to find these days.

It's 50% coke and 50% Pepsi... great stuff. Hard to find in NJ

That's both wrong and ridiculous

I like coconut-flavored things such as coconut water, coconut pie, etc.

Fuckin love coconut water

How can anyone not like these? Put them in the microwave for 6 seconds and they're better than sex

I'd destroy that pussy

If you put them in for too long, though, they inflate like a balloon and go super sayian

I love pulling vodka straight with no chaser, it's easier than shots for me and I can't for the life on me understand why/how people do it any other way

I would come in her like a wrecking ball

OP here. I'm a man of simple tastes.

Ikr? Shots always burn like shit but chugging that shit from the bottle is so fucking smooth.

I've mastered the art of perfectly heating them, I should honestly put it on my resume.

RC is my favorite soda, OP, you have superior tastes. I, for one, am proud of you.

also this..

Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead is probably the greatest metal album ever written

Myself

That's a good one

Never listened to them, but that cover art looks like the illustration out of an 80s DnD bestiary.

Exactly! I can down a bottle in like 2 hours just taking swigs while I'm at a party, you can pace yourself way easier and it never feels like you're going to puke.

Also for the sake of the thread pic related. Shit is like water to me and I don't understand the horror stories about them, they taste great

i used to love rc when i was a kid

yep,

Michael Whelan, the artist who did ever Cirith Ungol album cover did tons of paintings for other bands, fantasy and sci-fi novels, various role-playing games and tons of other shit.