twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>phd from harvard
>still listens to rap
really makes u think.

>phd from harvard
>massive autist who takes all rap lyrics literally
>enjoys 21 pilots and Hopsin

really activates the almonds

Yeah it makes me think you're a fedora-clad child that can't comprehend that other people's opinions aren't dictated by Sup Forums memery

Okay, let's ignore the fact that he has shit taste. He's still a massive autist.

Justin Broadrick is our guy.

he's super cringey a lot of the time, has crap taste and is cucked by his fat gross feminist girlfriend

You forgot "opera singer" part
youtu.be/Wh_aSoSRiHA

Justin seems like a really cool guy desu

Jk Simmons desu

>phd from harvard
>only listens to lyrical backpack rap
>can't understand the appeal of a non lyrical rap song, going so far as to shit on classics such as Black Skinhead and Nuthin but a G Thang

you know it's true

Superior to Fantano in every way

lol wut

I haven't said that in a while

>man with a PhD from Harvard likes a band that Sup Forums makes fun of and deconstructs why he doesn't think rap music is very good
>haha really makes me think xd

What were you trying to communicate? Because you just kinda shot yourself in the foot

I don't think you know how the "really makes me think" joke works

>/ourguy/
>anybody but based Samuel Andreyev
youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU

Literally who?
Why?

i went to a shitty art school in north carolina with this guy, he is not a harvard graduate

He definitely takes himself more seriously. I think there's something kinda charming about how in depth he'll go on like Paramore or some random country album and shit

I just checked his review scores and I'm so confused. Blurryface at 9 and AMSP at a 6? Could anybody explain to me why I should take his opinion seriously? The review I saw (Blurryface) wasn't that great either

I fucking love that guy

Only take his post-2015 shit seriously t b h

>member of tgwtg
>Sup Forums
good meme

I question why he chooses to cover what he does sometimes, but I largely agree