I'm drinking and all my (((friends))) are asleep

I'm drinking and all my (((friends))) are asleep
What're you all drinking Sup Forums?

>already on page 4
guess I'll die

Just finished two Captain Morgans, feeling very light headed.
You?

>What're you all drinking Sup Forums?

hatred for niggers

4 assorted beers and a mix of cheap flavored vodkas (4 shots I'd estimate?), a little past buzzed. Not at the point of making typos yet

My mistake, this also

Well, how have you been doing, compa?
I don't know at this point if I'm drunk but fug, it feels nice.

I can relate. I've been worse, but I feel a low coming on in the next week or so. my best friend is shipping to basic training in early July, after he leaves I don't think I've got a single guy I can be comfortable around. He's also the one I usually drink with. How about you?

Your friends are jews?

possibly. They're also social media friends which makes them Jewish influence. What's your opinion on Jews?

Ah man that's something, hope you get through it, I know how that feels.

I'm all alone, working 10 hrs for 6 six days (have this weekend off though)
Just gettin' by, also want to buy something for someone I love, but I get a feeling they're just using me, I don't know but I'm still doing it despite that feel. Love makes me do that type of shit.

If you really feel like it's not reciprocated and you don't have a whole lot of expendable income, I'd recommend you don't give gifts right now. If either of those change, then go for it

on a side note, the beer I'm drinking smells like my dad from when I was was 6 years old, feels bad man

I make $500+ a week but fug me, just too tired after I get off, no time to do anything.
Wake up, eat ,then work. Worked 12 hours a day already.

Love is idiotic, as long as they're happy.
(I think auto-correct is helping me spell correctly at this point.)

What do you do?

ATM nothing, (just got out of school) going to go to college, then take over dads small business most likely. I've got everything set up, but so did my two older brothers and they fucked it up, now they're nobodys

What are you studying for?
Also what business is you dad running?
Your bros. had a chance, but oh well it's their problem now.

I got no plan for myself just working is all. Pathetic if that's all I have planned.

don'y know yet honestly. I hate being unprepared but i haven't decided as of now. Some type of business, it seems like the most versatile
He runs trade shows (used to be RV shows, now is RV and Hunting shows)
Both brothers went to an expensive military school, went to college, and dropped out within a year. My worst fear second to something happening to my mom is ending up in the same position as them.
Working is nothing to be ashamed of

White lighting vodka, tastes kinda shitty but its cheap and 100 proof, desu~

thats what mixers are for f a m, cheap and high proof are all you need.

>friends
>OBVIOUS kanye west fan
>thinks drinking is "cool"

Kek.

nothing, i dont like alcohol

>few
i like life of pablo, critique me
dont think its cool but is somewhat enjoyable, also critique me

understandable, what do you do to rrelax user
>inb4 needing alcohol to relax