ITT: post the best metal albums

ITT: post the best metal albums

>blasphemy

you picking up the new RP that forsters just put out?

also pic very related

after you OP

Metal is for underage faggots

enjoying anything in life is for underage faggots.

nigga you aint married

Yus

Only true metalheads will remember

OP are you alex?

>oNlY tRvE MeTaLhEAds wiLl rEmeMbER
Shut your fucking mouth.

TRVE KVLT

Epica Consign to Oblivion

One of the best bands live ever. Honestly sounds just like the albums and the stage presence is incredible.

that just makes me more hyped for bloodstock

Fishy retard

Seriously, my wife and I went and saw them in Portland Oregon and it was nothing short of epic. Only complaint is that it took for fucking ever for them to get set up. Like it took almost 55 min between the band before them finishing there set and Amon Amarth actually coming out. But that's just because they have to set the stage up for them because is like a whole performance thing. But other than that, one of the best experiences of my life.

how come most metal is so boring?

anyone else into atmoblack?

also Meloria

Meliora's good, but I prefer infestisummam

Time to find new bands/genres eh?

Ah, sunn 0)))
Fantastic live experience

Same experience here

Opeth - Morningrise

Never heard of Blasphemy or Fallen Angel of Doom, just listened to a bit, what a bloody racket.
I don't agree that something should be considered inferior because it's "dumbed" or "watered" down. I know death n' roll divides death metal fans and has little appeal to rock fans but it's an interesting take on the genre that I still enjoy alongside true death metal classics like Death, Cryptopsy, Dismember and, of course, Entombed. I much prefer d-beat or fast punky drums that are characteristic of Scandi death metal over blastbeats any day, so death n' roll has that going for me. I don't think a competition for who can create the most dense, abrasive sound should be an indicator of a good death metal band, I like my songs to be catchy.