Fuckit b, i fucked up. i sometimes when i wank put water up my dick with a syringe, not a needle...

fuckit b, i fucked up. i sometimes when i wank put water up my dick with a syringe, not a needle, just the end of the syringe, and i make sure not to introduce air and use clean syringes. But after i did so, the following day, today, i had a painful piss, and kept feeling like i had to piss. Then just now i see some yellow white discharge, fuck off not jizz, coming out of my dick, smells bad. And my piss was really dark and cloudy. I assume i introduced bacteria into my dick/ureathra/and or bladder. So wtf do i do, and i can confirm it is not an sti etc as i never fucked anyone in life. Help me, really quite concerned if im going to get a bad infection and if i can easily fix it with a home remedy of sorts.

Cranberry juice and lots.

You're gonna need some antibiotics...

yes will do but is that going to be enough.

would literally putting neosporin in my dick work if its just a urethral infection?

Dude, go to a free clinic and have them check your junk. The cranberry thing doesn't actually work. I thought your post was bait. A UTI needs antibiotics.

Lol

you disappoint lain

You can't fix it with home remedies. Trying to fix a bacterial infection with anythinh but an antibiotic is an easy way to die. Bacteria are not viruses user, they will kill you if you don't treat them, and they will do it fast. And if you treat them in the wrong way you just make them stronger. Unfortunately for you most antibiotics require a medical prescription and often times you need a very specific one.

You fucked up op, number 1 stop with your retarded water in the urethra fetish you fucking spastic mongoloid retard; number 2 go to a doctor and get soecific antibiotics for the thing you gave yourself.

Drink cranberry juice and make a doctors appt. You probably nicked it and got an infection somewhere up here, probably a quick antibiotic fix.
In the future, see if you can find one of those all-plastic dental syringes they use at dentist offices to shoot water into your gums to clean them when you get a tooth out. Same effect but no metal needle.

Fuck. I am in no situation to go to a clinic, i currently am on business trip. Fuck me, is there legit nothing else i can do.

No, there is a chance it could clear up on it's own make sure to drink lots of water that will keep you flushing your system. DO NOT Put Neosporin in your dick. I'd still go to a free clinic though. To you want to take a chance when it comes to your benis?

Then we shall write on your epitaph "jhonny liked to pee in reverse, he died like a retard"

fuckit it is quite unpleasant to piss, and the whole time afterwards i feel like i still need to piss.

Death by septicemy is a very painful one.
Godspeed user

motherfucker i literally will lose my job if i go off and do this shit right now.

>yfw this is serious

Yeah dude i could care less about your job or your life. I'm just enjoying myself thinking about your retardation and how you will probably die due to it. It's nature's way to clean the world from your shit tier genetic payload

Most clinics like that don't just stay open from 9-5. They have late hours too. Google "free clinic" and you should be able to find some time that works for you. It'll probably take a bit as they'll want to do a culture to figure out the best antibiotic to use.

how hard is it to understand i have a fetish for this. There is much worse.

Job or life man

man you're worse than the 800 lb guy who ate himself into a hospital
>how hard is it to understand i have a fetish
goddamn it's my fetish shit
i hope your bepis rekt

UTI mang do yourself a favour and get some antibiotics.

>loses job
>kills self
i finally was able to become independent and move away from parents. I have constant depression and suicidal thoughts. If i lose my job, i pretty much will be fucked and suicide will be the likely choice knowing my nil other options since i can not do shit.

Okay, if you want a medfags advise, what are all the details? How long has this been going on? How long before you'd be able to see a Doc? Shit like that.

Antibiotics are the only safe choice. The infection could resolve on its own, but if it doesn't, it may eventually be too late to treat it with surgical intervention.

It actually has been 2 days since i did the water thing. Today i did work, had 20 floz redbull, went to sleep, woke up with a kindof burning feeling in bladder/dick area idk, and went to piss, here we are now, see discharge before i piss then piss and hurts and is dark + cloudy. The underside of body like along underside of ass about where dick is kinda aches. And as said it also feels like i have to urinate after pissing small amount.

Hey man life rolls on.

googled uti treatments at home, going to drink apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice, fuck ton of gummy probiotics i am going to buy at drugstore. I want to give it a day afterwards to see if im still fucked.

First off, no caffeine or anything that could irritate the bladder, get a heating pad, set it to warm not hot and put it on your lower abdomen (that will help with the discomfort in the bladder) lots and lots of water. If the pain, discharge and discolored urine persists or gets worse in a day or two then antibiotics are required. Left untreated for too long and the infection can spread to the kidneys causing permanent damage. Any other questions? It's like I'm dealing with my damned soldiers again. At least you didn't get a salad dressing bottle stuck up your pooper.

Won't he already have long gone across into the threshold of surgical intervention by the time he risks a sepsis, though?

well will my above mentioned things be ideal to help?

Surgery isn't used on a normal uti. Antibiotic are always the first course of action. If it proves to be resistant to that antibiotic they'll try a different one. He could go a couple weeks before there would be risk of septic shock but potential damage to the kidneys.

Not to any meaningful extent beyond the odds your immune system deals with it on its own.

are u actual medfag, urologist?

If the cranberry juice makes you happy, go for it. The AC vinegar could actually irritate it more and probiotics will help you poop better but nothing for a UTI. Also, no alcohol too. I'd stick with water and cranberry. Cran probably wont help but it also wont hurt. The jury is still out on weather it'll do anything to prevent or help.

how long could it take to heal on its own?

I don't know about whoever you're responding to, but I was a combat medic for a bunch of grunts and clinical rotations.

Nay, that is the other fellow; likely the one on 735362377. Same writing style as 735362172, which is who you are looking for.

yes you i was asking

but yes, what about this ?^

Give it a couple days, if you have a healthy immune system you should feel a big difference in a couple days. Like I said earlier though, if it keeps getting worse after that you should see someone.

anything besides booze that i should avoid?

Caffeine (no more red bull) coffee tea. Stay away from acidic juices like oj. Cranberry j, milk and water or good to go.

Doctor NOW.

why

Any other questions? Otherwise back to lurking for me.

Because it is a genital infection with decent odds for further complications.

not really, thanks for help. I have downed entire ocean spray cranberry juice 64fl oz so far.

its very likely a uti and possibly along with that a urethral infection from possible tissue damage from "activity". Not a proper genital infection which implies sti.

No worries, feel better and the more you pee the better even though it'll hurt.

You should really get antibiotics, bladder infection isnt that big of a deal to otherwise healthy person, but it can spread to your kidneys and then you have really serious shit going on.

Holy shit grow the fuck up

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Look into urethral sounds instead of the water. As long as you're sterile about it is much safer and you don't run as much risk of causing permanent damage to the bladder.

Again, isn't genital infection the looser category, rather than being strictly synonymous with STIs?

Do nevermind in the case of the infection being restricted to the bladder.