Why is trans and traps bad?

It looks like woman with curves and soft skin and anus feels good as well. I see words like "degenerate" but why? It isn't gay because it is feminine and womanly which is the opposite of gay.

Also, in the very near present they will be able to breed:

secondtype.info/pregnant.htm

It's not dude. Love who you want and be who you want. It's our constitutional right to liberty.

I've noticed Sup Forums is slowly coming around on trannies since Trump announced his support.

Don't worry... All the old Sup Forums are starting to go away and pretty soon all the summerfags from Sup Forums who are closet homos and are all into futa will be the main demographic here... You'll fit in soon enough

>implanting large reproductive organs
>addiction to stabilizing drugs
>mfw

People on Sup Forums just believe whatever is in vogue here at the time.

Same for what music Sup Forums likes
Or what /fa/ likes
Sup Forums too

Btw this procedure seems fucked up... Really just too much suffering to the person having this procedure done to themselves...

It has nothing to do with the Emperor.

Because only a very small percentage are passable. Because with that looks the hormones they are given cause mood swings and mental problems beyond what even normal women deal with.

>they will be able to breed

Unlikely. Transplants from a donor are often hazardous and prone to rejection months, even years after the procedure. The faux vagina created for traps is also not a proper birthing canal; but more than that, why would ANYONE go into a procedure that has a high likelihood of failing with the effect only lasting a few years when the child would not be yours, biologically? And good luck finding a woman who is a) willing to sign over her womb when she dies and b) is judged fit enough to give her womb. Organ donors and doctors don't agree to extensive surgeries that involve playing with large blood vessels with the expectation that their work will have to be removed. Plus sex cells die very quickly after death and women have a finite number of eggs.

What about the umbilical cord? How does the baby receive nutrients?

What's the difference between this and adopting a newborn? The later looks like much less trouble and more money efficient.
What the fuck is wrong with those "doctors" indulging those crazy fantasies?

Carrying the child inside the wife is an important desire for many couples. It makes it more your child and I'm sure feels good for the wife.

we are a sexually dimorphic species with either a xx or xy chromosome, anything outside of the norm is a genetic defect. If you chop your pecker off and turn what's left into a fake vagina then you're still not a woman. Traps are fags and any guy that gets their rocks off to them are fags too. Biology does not agree with your mental instabilities. Trying to convince people otherwise is just harmful to society. In short, you sir, are a faggot.

What about the fact trannies have mis-matched sexual dimorphism in their brain?

Call me when they find a way to get rid of the Y chromosome.

I really hope you're not talking about that social construct bullshit.
Just because they think it, doesn't mean they can change their gender on a whim.
Cutting off your dick doesn't make you a woman, it makes you a dickless man.
It doesn't matter how hard you believe it.

>that pic
>be detroiter
Why the fuck would anyone want to come here? Downtown is okay but everywhere else is literally lawless Africa where you can get robbed while changing your tire in some places (this happened to me) like do they think you euros are retard? Hell even our "Polish" mini city in Detroit is a muslim crime hellhole filled with gangs. Just stay away from here as much as humanly possible m8.

To add on most people don't rob because they are poor (welfare more then covers that), they do it because they are bored sitting around being worthless

Same reason war tourism exists?

You can only stop being your gender but never become a different gender.
You can not change your chromosomes and the (epi)genetics involved.
The hormones and reproductive organs are not everything.

I could care less if men like to dress as girls and then voluntarily remove themselves from the gen pool either by choping off their dicks or hopefuly playing sudoku but when doctors start to consider hormone therapy on children during or before puberty or live altering surgical procedures on minors it goes too far.

The suicide rates of these people trying to become something they can never become speak for themselves.

>everywhere else is literally lawless Africa where you can get robbed while changing your tire in some places
That's kinda like our muslim ghettos.

>I've noticed Sup Forums is slowly coming around on trannies since Trump announced his support.

You're not fooling anyone here, kike.

I hope your shekels keep you warm. The ovens are even warmer.

This tranny and fag shilling really needs to stop.

Trans is gross but traps are good.

I guess so
We have muslim ghettos too and its shit and filled with somalis but Dearborn (one of the biggest muslim areas in the world outside of the middle east) is pretty loaded with money and isnt filled with ghetto muslims but normal people who are very nice and shit and all own businesses but it could be almost all of them are americanized and are from lebanon too

Not a shill. Just being honest faggot.

>implying mentally damaged trannys won't kill womyns for their organs

like a faggot zombie

On top of that there are so many things we still do not understand about the fetal development process.
To use an organ from a live donor is a huge risk for both.
Using organs from the dead is also not that easy and priorities are certainly not the barren wombs of old women.
In both cases you would be dependend on heavy medication to supress the immune system. All while growing a child.

Who will pay for this?
The artifical insamnation is already very expensive.
The man has no eggs so there has to be a woman involved to donate eggs.
Then they would have to extract sperm from the already chopped off balls?
Then somehow create an egg with sperm DNA in its cell core and create an embryo in a lab with another mans sperm.
But on top of that they want to do it in a dead persons womb and then implant that womb into a man.
Then put that man on even more hormones and medication while pregnant.
Just go through the steps and everyone thinking this may be a good solution just to make some crazy guy feel better should call the nearest mental institute.
And again... who would pay for that?

Dress like a woman if you want, I don't care, but trannies shouldn't be legally recognized as women.

Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY. Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums.

kek
>implying trannies look "byutifil" in real life

cannot do much about the broad shoulders,chin and huge feet
not to mention all the trannies kill themselfs, should just kill them all after a month or 2 of hormone therapy

Because it's a mental illness and should be treated as such.

If you think you are a dog and howling the whole day, you get to the asylum.

The same case occurs when you think that you are a woman although you are a man.

In addition every tranny means less white children in the world.

>I called you a faggot, so i must be an oldfag XD

>implying the fetus will survive in a host that is full of anti-rejection drugs

Are you a muslim? You talk just like a paki.

b8 pol 101: make a post about trans people