Which language should i learn?

Which language should i learn?

Father in-law is Greek, we've been to Greece once, may go again in the future

Been to Portugal a few times on holiday, will most likely go there again

Am Irish, kids are learning Irish in school, but tbh never heard a mother fucker speaking it and I'm 31, but could be handy?

Fuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuck

Holy shit, I've just realised the fuuuuu comics is fuuuuuuuuuck, not F Yooooooooou.
Boy, my face sure has egg on it.

depends on...where do you live? do you want to move to another country?

No, just want to stop wasting time on my phone all day, heard duo lingo is good.
I live in Ireland and plan to live here forever.

Hebrew
Spanish is world language
French is widespread at least
Arab

well.... if i can only choose from that list, then i would recommend Russian. it is the most spoken language on that list.
If I can choose from all languages i would recommend spanish, french or italian (just because it is in my opinion the most beautiful language)
My native language is german and croatian. German would also be worth a consideration

But the three i listed are the ones that would be used, Portuguese, Greek, Irish. If you read my op again please.
The screenshot was just because i needed an image

Beware user
Unless you are a Greek you cannot trust a Greek

If I would be you I would give Irish a shot, just out of a principal. it is a damn shame a lot of your countryman are forgetting that language.
portuguese and greek....well i would take portuguese. But even if you visit that land again for holidays, who gives a fuck about their language? I would still recommend other languages

They're all pretty useless imho, other than as a hobby, you won't gain anything from those languages.
Maybe Irish, since you live there.

portuguese does not have to be useless....depends on where you live. but greek is fucking useless.....even if you are greek, thats because they are all ueseless fags

>hAndy

ITT a bunch of foreign fags speaking shitty english on my AMERICAN website

It's all a numbers game in my opinion. English, Spanish, Cantonese & mandarin seems to be the obvious choices.

Spanish is easy as fuck to learn and then fucking spanish girls becomes really easy. Chinese is hard and you don't really want to fuck the chink girls so I would say Spanish

Sentimental fag. Irish is a gay fucking language. There is no pride in being Irish.

Like the look of Swahili

Os dwyt ti ddim yn dod o Gymru ac wyt ti'n gallu siarad Cymraeg, byddi di'n nofio mewn pussy.

Learn Russian and become a commie. Кpacивый язык, тoлькo пиздeц кaкoй тpyдный.

Id say Java is a good first language espically if youre intrested in learning OOP or developing Android applications. But if you want something a little more conceptual and closer to the action I'd say C is excellent for a beginner.

>You already speak English the next masterace will speak 0's and 1's so dont waste your time learning spanish cause those people will be the first to go.

Russian of course, язык Пyшкинa и Дocтoeвcкoгo!

>I live in Ireland and plan to live here forever.
Learn English

This thread hasn't been helpful at all. How close is Spanish to Portuguese?

Esperanto, so you can shitpost on verdachan

Further than you think.

Pedwarchan

Tru

Never been

Hasnt been helpful??? Are you fucking kidding me? I told you morons how to actually create and do something but you want to learn mating noises to try court Latino girls??? Guess what I fucked a exchange student from Argentina amd it sucked and she spoke English. Most young people speak English in otger contries. Your hobby/aspiration is pathetic and I am glad for natural selection

Br br br huehuehue

So is Portuguese shit? I do holiday there. Why would Spanish be better? I don't live in the Mexican ridden usa

>Implying i know which post is yours

That comment implys how stupid you are

Instead of trying to better yourself your pretending to be retarded on a Sup Forums

Most Hebrew speakers can communicate using at least one other language, and Hebrew is not even remotely close to other languages. Really useless outside Israel.

Italian should be very easy to an English speaker, though Spanish is way more spoken around the world.

shw'mai byt.

Spanish and french have common roots (also welsh). spanish would be an excellent alternative language and one of the most widely spoken.

Mandarin would give you many options for employment in China - teaching english, translation of manuals etc.

I appreciate all this, but I'm not looking to get employed in China. I just want a better use of my time than browsing shitty websites. Getting somewhat conversational in a new language over the course of a year seems pretty cool.
Spanish seems to be the one you're all saying, even though i don't think I've ever bumped in to a Spanish in Ireland and have never been to Spain

Ti'n iawn de?

If you plan to go to gypsygal then learn gypsy duh