What should be the age of consent for gay sex?

What should be the age of consent for gay sex?

Never faggot

all fags need to die

If theyre old enough to breath, theyre old enough to breed, i always say

but they cant breed

so edgy

I think age of consent should be lowered to 10 for all sex. Start educating them on blowjobs at around 8 so they'll know their business.
I wish I lived in a world where I could go to a local brothel and fuck a petite little 13-14 girl, or boy for that matter. It would be a fun job training them!

IGNORE THIS & GO TO
>>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕ0ᗰ

Same as the age of consent for straight sex. Sex is sex.

10 with adults. 0 amongst children. Sex changes should also have no age limit. Kid feel like a girl? Chop that dick off.

It's called Thailand.

I sympathize with transgenders but this is retarded and you should be ashamed to have posted it.
And you shouldn't be allowed to leave your house. Thank God your mother has such a tight leash on you.

>anal 8+
>oral 4+
>touching any

Honestly you know, pedophiles are just another sexuality! Society needs to accept them too, it's not like they're different from homosexuals!

I actually feel bad for this guy. He's taken so much cock that his asshole is deformed and purple.

I've been to Thailand.
I was able to get a very young looking hooked, body wise, but her face was pretty rough.
But I've never found any kids. Do you know something I don't?

Please, if this were ancient Rome you'd fucking a little boy or girl right now.

You could even limit it to slaves, so no people were hurt.

No, not really. But Arthur C Clark did move to Sri Lanka to fuck young boys, so maybe you could try that country.

Everyone is a closeted pedophile. Everyone. Some are homosexual pedophiles, granted, but everyone is a pedophile. Tell me you wouldn't fuck a gorgeous 13 year old (boy or girl)?

I wouldn't.

The youngest I'd go for would be 15.

Still a pedophile in the eyes of the law. But some 13 year olds would certainly fool you.

If they've reached puberty then you aren't exactly a pedo. And definitely, if you Google young teen models like heidy from ttl models, you look at her and any man who says, especially anonymously online, that they would not do any sexual activities with her despite being 13-14 in most of the pictures then he is unabashedly homosexual.

I'd rather girls. And not "little girls" I would probably never fuck anything under 11-12

4...since parents think thats a smart age for their kids to decide if they're gay...

this, everybody need to learn from this man!

if they're old enough to know what an orgasm is
then i'm willing to give them one

I don't even plug myself.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little boy's clothes and licking his tiny body all over, nibbling his neck and kissing his adorable little penis? Only a heartless monster would think about his cute boyish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with his saliva, pumping in and out of his mouth until it erupts, the cum more than his little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down his chin over his flat chest, his tiny hands scooping it all up and watching him suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading his smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to his pure, tight, virginal anus, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes his lips which are slippery with cum, while his small body shudders from having his virginity taken in one quick stroke

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over him, listening to his quickening breath, his moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, his sweet pants warm and moist on your face and his flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over his tiny body while you violate him, feeling his nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick his chest and his neck, savoring the scent of his skin and sweat while he trembles from the stimulation and as he reaches his climax, hearing him cry out softly as he has his first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside him, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through his freshly-deflowered anus for the first time, filling his rectum only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop his body, he sighs breathlessly and his fingers dig into your back as he feels your cock hardening inside him again. You're all sick in the head

Sauce?

You gay piece of shit go fuck yourself

Bumperoo