Does facial hair make you look better Sup Forums?

Does facial hair make you look better Sup Forums?

nah

yes it does you're an idiot. faggot can't grow facial hair detected

Depends on what your face looks like I guess.

On some people it's really not working.

Also if the beard is all weak and patchy or not.

yup

a beard makes almost every guy look better.

It makes me look better. You, however, still look like a fucking pansy.

I posted some really fucking kinky CL ads and got way more replied when I have facial hair. SO I guess it does.

shut the fuck up faggot

This honestly, but personally ... yes

For me it does, I don't have a masculine jawline but my facial hair grows masculine so it makes me look like I have a good jaw line.

only fags and old pricks dont have facial hair

depends, if you are ugly you will always be ugly, but the bear might hide something fucked up too, like if you have a weird chin, lips, jawline, cheeks.

stupid question

There is a correlation between more back and chest hair to high IQ. Same with large breasts.

sounds like bullshit

So does that mean that people with more hair have a lower IQ?

If you look ugly or have a weak chin when barefaced then yes.
If you look good and have a decent facial structure without facial hair then you're fine.

Depends, personally I grow a lot of facial hair but my hair follicles are weakly spaced and super coarse so it just looks like fine straw growing out of my face super itchy

So I'm master race and shave with a straight razor like real men should

Can you shave your mustache with it?

I use a straight razor sometimes but I had to resharpen it myself and it's like using a completely dull blade.

Yes, I feel that I'm mature and respectful

For some reasons I can't really tell how old someone is if he's wearing a beard.
I knew a guy that was 30 something, I always thought he looked like he was a 20 something trying to look older.
Then on day he shaved and he actually looked over 30.

hi native american

If you're fat, go clean shaven unless you can grow a full beard and keep it in order.
Patchy beards on fat people make you look like the stereotypical neckbeard

If you're skinny, only grow it out slightly and keep it trimmed, or go clean shaven.
Anything else makes you look like those hipster faggots you see plastered over Sup Forums threads whenever someone disagrees with them.

If you're fit, you can do pretty much whatever you want and it will still look good
Just don't fall for the mustache meme until you're old enough to pull it off properly

Unless your ugly then sure go right ahead

found the lonely virgin

only if you style it and maintain it, fuck that shit

I don't see any beard.

all handsome people need at least 1cm long facial hair
if someone looks like fag or shit doesnt need it at all , wont help

Yeah that's not a beard.

Sorry, fat man.
Those pubes don't count as a real beard.

ooohhh HHAHAHAHAHA

The fucking joke. I get it now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wow. Such a funny joke from you there.

Beards make me look good. Im 30 and i look my age and Im blessed to have a very nice beard.

When i shave it i look 18. And like a pedophile.

depends

I think you need to trim that, it looks filthy. Trim it to where the beard is thick.

I don't think a growing a beard can improve one's eyesight, but i do think that a beard makes a man better looking.

I don't know if it makes me look better but without it I look like a fucking 16 year old and I am 25.
At least I feel confident with my beard.

I just trimmed it. It looks awful in this pic, looks great in person.

he didnt ask if beards make you see better, dumb shit.

Filename

nigger.jpg

Facial hair is for muslim bomber squad.