Im asexual Sup Forums. try to break me

Im asexual Sup Forums. try to break me.

Why would i tho? As long as youre not going out of your way to annoy me i shouldnt give a shit

>asexual
You're already broken.

mental illness is a real issue and you should seek help. you're either lying or need therapy.

>you're not the same as me, therefore you need to change

fuck you

Nah, would rather sage

Why would you legitimately request that, though, if you are being honest?

Enjoy your future shitty relationships because you want to be half-homosexual.

Oh i can break your fake ass just give me your address and wear something nice for me

Cute tho

Don't remember OP claiming that they were the person in the pic... no "pic related", no time stamps, nothing like that. You just assumed.

Welp that was fast.

This.

>being mentally ill, and needing help
I won't fuck you, I don't like having sex with people who are mentally handicapped.

I did assumed, nor did i claimed, anything i just posted a screenshot of the reversed image sreach

bend over. a hole is a hole.

>shitty b8 m8 ;D ;D

Newfucks still bite

U want this pussy?

This picture do anything for you friend?

/thread

Break? I have no idea what you mean.
In what way?
Pertaining to what?

Op here
this has broke me
i want to fuck the pom-pom

/thread.

There

I did not assume, nor did I claim anything. I just posted at screenshot of the reversed image search.

There, spelling? Grammar?

+rep

You're broken!

Why did you reverse image search and post the results then? Because you assumed. You're spoiling for a fight that doesn't exist. Now instead of posting shit, post nudes for OP.

holy fuck you're missing out
>>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕ0ᗰ

You need de BBC in your life

asexual bud here, just do you man. it's completely natural.

Btw tits or gtfo

i'll just call you a smug looking cunt whos full of her own self importance who thinks her cunt opinion matters. you'll be raped by niggers soon enough

disrispictfil

When nobody realizes that OP is not the girl.

seeking help is not the same as changing. and people with autism are different from me, do you think that they shouldn't seek help?

We can all get along, no matter our sexual orientation, or lack thereof, as long as we all praise and accept into our hearts our lord and tormentor, Satan, who shall rape us all equally in hell irrespective of our actual preferences.

this fat pussy do anything for ya, OP?