Toddlercon thread

Toddlercon thread

Yes, your dubs are pathetic, compared to the trips i got

DELETE YOUR FUCKING LIFE

Im confused as to what is the bottom half of that picture

It's what my rage feels like when I see children getting fucked.

TBH I don't give a shit, I'm into loli myself (not toddlercon AND DEF NOT INFANTCON), so I guess it's the pot calling the kettle black.

too old

I know someone that has a vision of that tattoo...mad i only got to see the top half

>TBH
Kek did you know where you are? when this site started it had real children being posted? There was even a loli board and also real children were posted

I frequent loli threads, but even this is beyond me.

ZA WARUDO STOP THIS THREAD

Read
You guys wouldn't have survived a week in 2004/5 Sup Forums...please end your lives

the whole site has been infected with moralfag casuals

ohh i miss the old CP days

Mable's 13

More lily loud please

Shit you're right

Let me redeem myself

Why does this taste like salty milk and coins

Can we get some overstuffed tots ?

No need to be edgy son, you wouldn't survive living your basement either.

oh please, as if I didn't use Limewire enough back in the days.

I did use limewire back then...i dont see what that has to do with any of this...

I'm willing to bet you 100$ that i make more cash than you
>jason.larea (at) g mail... email me proof you make more money (if u can) and your pay pal and ill do the same

either you didn't or were very lucky.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head

/thread

Lucky

Also do i dare?

>Having a simultaneous argument of who's seen the most hardcore CP and who makes more money.

I guess that is pretty funny now that i think of it...at least now i can say I've done it

Just stfu and keep posting 3D stuffs

I've got plenty, but not with that attitude mister

My bad let me have another go..
l
urker here, could you post some 3D stuffs, please.

pureloli dot xyz

Alright there we go

Can someone test this?

Just don't

im not testing that shit

Im gonna need to know the link to where you buy one of those

SWEET LORD MOAR

It's just lolicon stuff nothing fishy I tested it

Prove? How do we know you're not one of the shillers..

thanks!!!

>shillers

oh look we found one of these retards

Thats loli...we're doing toddlercon here

Happy?

haha tricked ya

that ain't no loli

Guess toddlercon doesnt actually have to be female

nice

STOP DON'T POST ANYMORE

Kys

why

moralfags

image 404, thread alive
Sup Forums is moderated by nsa
i know the bitch, she a celeb agency employee

kek it wasn't even cp, it was just a cheese kissing her mother... Mods are getting more and more moral

why is that a bad thing? Is it for some reason cool to avoid moral behavior and do unmoral things just for the sake of not being "like the rest"?
Because that is called being
>E D G Y
>D
>G
>Y

Sup Forums just hit new lows....

Most of you cunts need to be put under boot and shot....posting fuked up drawn pics of kids, beta males, plain and simple and if you feel personally drawn to what I have just typed, FUCK YOU, hopefully you bleed out from falling on a fork you stupid cunt

fuck off back to reddt or something if you want nice things

that's objectively wrong

They have reached max moral faggotry many years ago.
You can't post a fully clothed girl under 18 standing around doing nothing.

Source?

This shit is why I wanna kill paedophiles, just fucking wrong

>just

more please . you guys are awesome

M O D S
O
D
S

they should know, they've been here since March

kek I forgot it's summer

how did you find this place and wth are you doing here?

Same as soon is hits June threads just turn into a shitshow (not that it wasnt a shitshow already). Six threads asking how to acess the deep web, 7 people asking what quints mean
fucking underaged faggots

focus, faggots