Hey Sup Forums I need some advice

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice.
My 16 year old sister has being seeing this guy in the picture, now I usually don't get in my sisters life when she decides to date older guys but this dude is straight fucking prick.

He verbally abuses her (even if he just thinks he's joking) and has her so messed up that she missed days from school to go stay with him in his room, I think he's 22 and she just loves him for whatever fucking reason.
I tried to talk to him to leave her alone and get girls his age but he told me to fuck off and he's a lot bigger than me.
He's a Marine and works on the base that's on our Island, now I've thought about calling his command but then he would know it was me and I don't wanna get fucking destroyed or push my sister farther away.
This isn't a weird fetish story I just wanna know how I can get this fucker out of my sister life without any bullshit.

murder is a pretty straight forward option

Buddy up to him and get him really fucking drunk to get him in trouble with his co.

If he attacks you it'll make him look bad. Play the pity card?

Nice bait faggot

offer him your boy pussy. he will leave your sister and turn to you.

tell your sister to stop fucking around, it's not really the guy's fault she's irresponsible
if she doesn't stop I guess you'll have to murder the dude

Damn, dude, you're sister's pretty lucky to have some BBC

Island? Oahu? Okinawa?

I'm definitely not killing him. This is his Facebook default.

My sister missed a good amount of her junior year because of this ass hole and he isn't even loyal to her!

If I call the command how do I say he's fucking an underage girl?

oahu

your sister is fucking up her future, tell her no BBC until she does her homework
also, that dude fully stole The Rock's tattoo

Two to three shots to the head with a small caliber revolver would be healthy for him.

Park next.to his car and wait. When he gets in, roll down your window and ask him a question. In that exact moment you give him the advice he needs. Then drive off. Im sure he has made a handful of enemies by the looks of him.

I'm just wanting whats best for my sister, and I'm tired of seeing this faggot around,
I'll always be her brother but she took our dad being out of the picture pretty hard and mom is always gone working or doing whatever the fuck...
It just fucking sucks that he's preying on her like this.

This is a funny picture, wtf kinda pose is this

Meme this

How can Whitey bois even complete?

totally not the same tattoo

>Elante Parker
>From Detroit
>Machine Gunner in the Marines
>Born September 24

Facebook is easy to use and if you're being real you're fucking pathetic for posting your sisters BBC business here.

>My sister missed a good amount of her junior year

If you really care about your sister, you would report him to the authorities or some shit. She's missing a good future for herself and your broken bones are worth all that. Also don't be a pussy just because he's a marine, stab him if he tries anything funny.

Lol

Do you wanna fuck your sister OP? You're not her dad, she can make her own choices.

damn
WTF kind of name is Elante?

How are White Bois even going to compete?

There are no socks, only layers.

Faggot certified.

Yes, you could call CO but at most he'd be restricted to base. Afterwards, he'd probably chimpout on you. Other than just pleading with your sister, your only "hope" is that you catch him actually abusing her. Then that's stable ground for legal action.

So glad US Marines are on our side but they're fucking psychotic monsters. Good luck

Take a video of the abuse or hide something recording in your pocket to get audio.

Marine from MCBH reporting in.

Dudes a fucking ass hole. He chews people out for wearing sunglasses on their head, the kind of guy that follows the rules that no one takes seriously.

>NE fan

Kill this nigger please

The poster count has not even increased you faggot liar

Oh good, some faggot posted his facebook.

Now OP is gonna get his shit wrecked because he was worried about a nigger ruining his sister's life.

Good job you fucking retards.

all americans need to die

>worried about a nigger ruining his sister's life

Whats wrong with being concern? Are you underage or mentally-challenged?

>Now OP is gonna get his shit wrecked

You can look up his information on MOL if you wanted to fuck with him.
If you can log in that is.

Oh boy he fucked up by posting here now everyone got his info

Did the scientists who caught him put one of those tags in?

Is that bad? Seems like OP might want his info out there

No you retarded dolphin.

The nigger is clearly the problem here, and all OP was asking for advice on what to do. Some dipshit just had to go and ruin it and now we're probably not gonna hear from him now.

Convince your dad to like this guy.

he will get nervous about commitment.

She will resent him for not satiating her rebellious daddy issues any more.

Perfect crime.

You should continue to only do good things OP.

sadly, you are gonna have to pony up and take some bullshit if you want to save your sister.
you might get beat up a bit, but then you can fuck his life over by contacting feds and his command. the fallout from that would leave a nuclear winter on his life for quite some time.

the plus side is that also, your bond with your sister will strengthen, and if you're lucky she might save your ass in return one day down the road.

And you don't think there's people here who's going to tell our funny guy here that he's girlfriends brother is tryna get rid rid of him

not really a concern, Sup Forums hates niggers

Didn't think of that one, either of them could be fucked

Isn't he aiming for the rock aestetics?

you could have at least spelled it "aes t a t ics" if you were gonna typo

Is OP still here?

Get him charged as a pedo.

Inject insulin while he’s asleep
Or batter him in a botched home invasion.

Fall down the stairs after him.

Let his CO know he has terrorist plans (plant something)

Plant steroids and whatever illicit substance+CP

Create rogue search history on his devices.

Post his profile on meetup/chat/cam/Snapchat friends sites then suggest to your sister he may benunfaithful and let her go crazy on google and his phone.

Get a second shitty phone and activate a number for it. Leave it in his car.

Options are boundless OP what’s your taste?
I’m the daddy guy from before btw

Another option is to approach him and tell him your honest feelings about this. Rationally explain that if he loves he and wants the best for her, she needs her education.

If he’s any sort of decent person he will agree.

If not, you now have some suggestions

Did you thank him for his service?

I smell bait. OP is mad because this dude fucked his crush. Fucking cuck OP kys

Hey just realized, in profile pick posted before, his relationship status is single.

From the island of detroit

This.

OP is probably scared. Good going fuck boys.
I've done my part and I'm sure the nig will move on to the next piece of ass he's fucking in his barracks room.

hmm profile says single
OP is gone
65% chance of b8

Very interesting

Well now that his info is here, anyone gonna do something?

OP is probably baiting you into doxing this fool... probably a team mate or just a jealous beta working out how to muster a personal army.

Thanks for your contribution

Profile might say single because he doesn't want people to know he's banging a child.

You sure do learn alot here. Like a beautiful cancer

let me checkem for you

I wait, this thread will be dead soon, its soul will be mine then.

looks like a pretty chill guy to me.