who wins lads

The team who's owners company is an NFL partner

Seahawks won the last game with Russell in a full body cast and no Thomas Rawls

the seahawks already beat them

and the falcons lost to the fucking chargers lmao

>game was in Seattle

the seahawks lost to the fucking rams lmao

Seahawks always lose to the rams no matter what

Typical seahawk cuck defending his team.

I said it earlier this year: the Seahawks had to cheat their way to a victory against the Falcons. That karma is going to bite them in the ass and you'll see next weekend.

Rekt

This.

Can't wait to see their entire fanbase commit collective suicide in a week after they go down 48-0. If there are a few left, we'll just hang them from trees, old school like the degenerates they are.

Well I have $5 on Atlanta winning so I'm hoping it's them.

kys the Failcons will get bootyblasted

Falcons gonna get in that ass.

Then they're going to destroy the Packers.

You don't belong here. You belong on Reddit with the other Xecucks fans we bullied into submission.

This.

They got BTFO in 2012 when the Falcons had a worse offense and when the Xecucks had a better defense. This is going to be a bloodbath.

And a bloodbath for the ages. Perhaps the greatest moment in Sup Forums history.

Seahawks are 2-5 from 2014 - 2016 against le rams

I just can't wait to see Sherman get ass hurt because he can't hold Jones by himself. Then the pass interference will ensue because babbys pride.

The Falcons have evolved man. They leveled the fuck up and are peaking. Julio Jones isn't even a quarter of the offense anymore. He's just a big cog in a wheel full of pain.

>Falcons pick up Seahawks DC as HC
>improve

so they owe their success to the hawks anyway, Hawks by 10

You know that Sherman's huge ass ego will make him want to try and cover Julio one-on-one. That shit's going to be hilarious when he gets roasted.

The only CB this year I've seen hold his own against Julio is Talib and he's having a monster year.

>BTFO
>choke a 21 point shutout so bad you have to win on a last minute 50 yard field goal

But the Seahawks came back and literally almost won.

How can you not remember this.

>almost won

I know in Xecuck liberal shithole land you guys believe in participation trophies but there's no runner-up in the NFL.

and the falcons lost to the fucking iggles

Which is why Atlanta has no trophies for their lone super bowl appearance :)

Better than losing to a 4-12 team lel

oh shit user you showed him

Top tier offense vs a good defense
Good offense vs a bad defense
It will e a high scoring game but I pick the falcons in a fair world. Unfortunately the refs have consistently screwed over everyone who faces the Seahawks over so they'll probably win. Sorry falcons, but I'm rooting for you

>t.chiefs fan

>le refs

Falcons defense isn't that bad desu

If we are ahead early, Vic Beasley is going to rip them apart

the hawks are going to win and host the puckers in the nfccg.

12th bag here. Rockin some Rat, and i just wanna say falcons are a great team and its gonna be a good game. hope we win but it will be a dog fight. and trust me we know how to loose better than most teams that are not the browns there is always next year.

>le I'm a xehawks fan but haven't watched a game yet

What a surprise

They aren't terrible but they let the check down lord put 29 on them, and this was before tyreek hill awakened. Honestly I became a falcons fan after that game just because of how fun it was
>game winning pick 2

Probably the best nfl game all season

>the refs are a part of an elaborate conspiracy to ensure the Seahawks win guys!

come back when you're 18 kid

>I root for a team that couldn't beat the bills at home without refball
>meanwhile I root for a team that has a coach that cried about refball
>not even mentioning out refball reliant coach is one of the biggest cheater in college football history

Lol found the underage. Don't worry, E!SPN has a 30 for 30 just for xehawk fans like you that just started watching football 4 years ago

literally personifying my greentext

blame the refs more, please

Grits Blitz>>>>>>>>Seacucks

Seahawks. Atlanta is a shitty sports market. Tell me how many people actually remember they hosted the NFC championship a few year ago? NFL already in a ratings battle

Your coach cried about refball while simultaneously being one of the biggest cheaters in the sport and getting favorable calls all season.

Kys you gender fluid apache helicopter octopuskin

>hey guys, I'll call him a cuck that will show him!

Buzzwords are cool but we all now falcon fans are still nervous about the game because they have a lot more to lose.

sure is a lot of fuckin mad in this here thread, why are all you degenerate eastcoast hawks haters so angry for?

Seahawks 24-13

Seahawks lost to Green bay, which the Falcons beat

the team the NFL decides to reward with ""objectionable"" calls.
>reminder the (((NFL))) isn't rigged

the team with the best offense in the league, has home field advantage, won't have shit refs calling their game, and has majority of their best players lol

Seattle's secondary is going to get undressed yet again. The more intriguing question is which quarter does the desperation murderball and petulant chimping begin?

Seattle's a bad road team
Seattle's an even worse road team when they have to play on the East Best
No Earl Thomas
swiss cheese offensive line
no running back
QB's still gimpy

I like Falcons chances