TIL American's don't own kettles and boil their water in the microwave :/

TIL American's don't own kettles and boil their water in the microwave :/

Atleast we can afford a microwave and don't live in poverty

europoor

i have never heard of microwaving water, what kind of trailer park did you pull that idea from?

sharts are so poor they have to eat processed cheese out of cans...

living in the future europoor

oh you poor americunt. we have both over here

we use 120v for most appliances so kettles arent that good here.

your house is probably a fucking shed with a wood stove in it and you have Bessie outside for fucking milk and cheese be but you're gonna argue about how you fucking boil water

no we dont you fucking dirty nigger go back to fucking reddit with your TIL

Nigga what.

Where do you dumb fags even get the courage to pull this dumb shit out of your ass? We boil water in a kettle you dumb fucks.

So that's why?
So it takes longer to boil water using a kettle in the US?

lmao american power infrastructure, not only is it utter shit, thousands die each year to woefully substandard voltage

No. The fucker doesn't know what he's talking about lol

Europoors eat toast sandwiches.

Checkmate, faggots.

UK =/= Europoors

Try again

>teeths
HEHE stupid eruocucks.

My trailer goes dark everytime I turn the microwave on so I never boil water in it. Normally I build a fire outside and boil my water there

is america still a country? I heared it was invaded by mexico...

Nah, all the cool people left and now the retards are in control. I think that they renamed it 'Trumpton'

It used to be Mexico.
Hows your undocumented muslim hordes coming along?

Like a true gipsy.

I built a ranch with dogs and hogs. Hundreds of hogs. I'm hoping that keeps the undesirables away

Using a Pyrex glass measuring cup, or a glass mug, and water in a microwave is one of the fastest most efficient ways to heat water. Do you folks even know how microwaves work?
The glass doesn't heat (except from it's contact with the water that's heating), and the water molecules directly heat(absorb energy), evenly, from the frequency of electromagnetic waves a microwave produces.

U can't use glass in a US microwave, duh

Wow Americans are so stupid

I always knew they were stupid, but this just seals the deal

wrong. The only danger of using glass in a microwave is if you're heating super pure water for a very long period of time, and thus the water becomes super heated without boiling because it's being so evenly heated, but there are many glass containers that are OVEN safe to temperatures far higher than you could super heat water without it being pressurized. Using shitty, thin glass is also not recommended.

America is more of a coffee-drinking country than a tea-drinking one. I suppose if there was more of a need for me to have boiling water for tea I would buy one. But since I rarely make hot tea there's really no point. The microwave suffices.

Fuck off nigger, electric kettles take forever to heat up any decent amount of water in the US. heating the water in the microwave or on the stove is much quicker.

Still the most powerful country on Earth bud. Been that way for a long time.

>ITT people who have never been to America

>ITT Amerifats defending microwaved water

>Been that way for a long time.
Nearly 70 years. Almost done.

ive never seen or heard of someone using the microwave to boil water except for a single cup of tea lol fuck man ive lived here for 27 years

Read through this thread.

It's happening.

>most powerful country
>not enough power to run an electric kettle

American with electric kettle.
Don't own a microwave because I don't use them much, but yeah. It takes about 3 or 4 minutes for what takes a minute to minute in a half of what a microwave does.
I'm unsure how this compares.

Who the fuck told you that bullshit

It heats it up fast.

go back to facebook before you give me leukemia

This nigga doesn't know how electric power works.

And then the water explodes and you die or get a melted face.

Nothing ever lasts

americans will spend $100+ on those fucking keurig coffee machines with the single-serve plastic cups when you can get one of these for $10 and do so much more with it.

I use one of these when I want to be a little fancy

americans really do this? hahahahahahahahahaha jesus fucking christ

disgusting

I run it through a coffee maker, then pop it on the stove. Room temp to boil in under a minute.

>in murrica, having your own cow for fresh milk and cheese is so unthinkable it's a punchline

kek
City kids have no idea where the garbage they stuff their fat faces with even comes from, much less what the best way to eat actually is. Enjoy your heart disease and organ failure retards.

lol

Don't use distilled water you tard

This is not the correct use of this meme.
Retard

Meanwhile, the struggle is real for the UK Power Company.

TV pickupis a term used in theUnited Kingdomto refer to a phenomenon that affects electricity generation and transmission networks. It often occurs when a large number of people watch the sameTVprogrammes while taking advantage of commercial breaks to use toilets and operate electrical appliances, thus causing large synchronised surges in national electricity consumption. Electricity networks devote considerable resources to predicting and providing electricity supply for these events, which in the UK, for example, typically impose an extra demand of around 200–400megawatts(MW) onthe Grid. Short-term supply is often obtained frompumped storage reservoirs, which can be quickly brought online, backed up by the slower fossil fuel and nuclear power stations. The largest ever pickup was on 4 July 1990, when a 2800MW demand was imposed by the ending of thepenalty shootoutin theEngland v West Germany FIFA World Cup semi-final. In addition to pickups, the Grid also prepares for synchronised switch-offs during remembrance and energy-awareness events.

You've been misinformed, limeyfriend.

i live on an island in canada and it kind of blows but the best part is the food. 90% of the land here is farm land so everything is sourced locally. every restaurant here uses local ingredients for everything it's wonderful.

Your Freedom Flag is disgusting. I've alerted the authorities. Have fun in terrorist jail fag.

Notice it's marked in liters as well. We aren't that different, you and I.

>filename

It's not wrong

That's like saying I own both a coal generator and a solar, just sell the kettle if your not a daily tea drinker eurofag

Americans also think Starbucks is good coffee so they clearly have no idea.

why are yuros so obsessed with americans?

kinda like how europe was invaded by sand niggers?

I own a kettle and a teapot. Who the fuck boils water in a microwave?

american here, i literally have an electric kettle in my kitchen. you can buy them at walmart for like 7 bucks

I remember guys talking about this on /bant/. Does it really matter how people heat up water? You get the same end result eithr way. Who cares.

Which Island fellow leaf?
But yeah, can confirm based smalltown Canada life

Well how else do you boil 8oz or less of water in a timely matter?

Big meanie eurocunt

Literally heard of that shit. Must be some trailer park or nigger shit. Nobody here really drinks tea too much so if we need boiling water for something we just boil it on the stove

Upgrade to a 1500W from the 750W. It will be less than a minute.

It's like the saying goes: Comparing teeth with a British man.

Almost the longest palindrome I've ever seen

Upgrade to 240v power supply like the rest of the world.

All US houses have a 60Hz 120V line and a 60Hz 240V line.

I own a kettle and sometimes use it to boil water, I also have a microwave I sometimes use to boil water, there's literally no difference you mong.

Yes we do you europoor retard, why wouldn't we have kettles lmao. That's not exactly a luxury item

Funny seeing how most American homes are wooden.

American here, but I have a zojirushi. I don't think it's the American part that matters, its ... do you like tea?

>your house is probably a fucking shed
Yet American houses are basically made of cardboard

It makes no difference. It's the wattage of the kettle that determines how fast it boils, not the voltage. You can make a kettle that runs on a car battery which boils as quickly as a 240 V one.

We don't live in the stoneage anymore.

>ive never seen or heard of someone using the microwave to boil water

>except for a single cup of tea

that last part there is already enough to make me throw up
what the fuck is wrong with you?

No one uses a microwave. No one.

>bare minimum
>fancy
But no hate, these do the job well

What the fuck is wrong with you?
I use a kettle when I make multiple cups of tea, but I'll use the microwave if I'm only making one.

triforce power rules

fun fact the less water the less time it takes, so if i make single cup of tea i pour a single glass of water in my kettle and its rolling hot in like 1 min

why would I need a microwave, to reheat my mcdonalds?