What does a pussy taste like?

What does a pussy taste like?

Depends.
In most places in America, it tastes like a nigger's semen.

a bag of sand

Like zesty sweat

Milk and coins

like salty milk and coins

pennies and milk

I wonder too sometimes

Sweet mozarella... bit fishy if you're unlucky.

Depends on the age and lifestyle of the owner. Sub 20yo girls have sweet/salty odorless pusse. Coffee drinking smoking fastood eaters have a sour yeasty pussy.

not as weird as many ppl think, just like licking your arm when it sweats a little. It's a salty taste, not as intense as tuna, but it doesnt taste bad.

Spit on a penny and rub it 10-15 seconds on the back of your hand, then lick the spot

>summerfags

period blood

It tastes like a pussy, when you've tasted your first clean one, you'll know, milk and pennies is close but not quite right.

Kind of like chunky peanut butter when it's cold

lick your finger and tell us

I wonder

but it's spring

also this

cigarette butts and cheap beer

From my most recent ex it tasted tart but with a hint of sweetness. I can't describe specifically it really does have its own taste

>What does a pussy taste like?

Chicken.
Everything tastes like chicken.
Next question please, I'm a very busy man. Let's not dwaddle.

detergent but only in the fall

like warm applepie

It's hard to describe... I'd say it's an acquired taste, enjoyable once you're into it. Also varies depending on the girl.

Tarts ARE sweet. You can't have something sweet {with a little sweetness)

Salty coins

it tastes exactly like mercury, seriously.
just try having a spoonful of mercury in your mouth

like B&J

lol

You mean everyone not replying salty milk and coins = summerfags? Surely?

If it's clean, nothing. If it's clean and wet, it's like licking snot.

cheese

heaven

if you're lucky, not much of a taste.
if you're unlucky, tastes like an armpit smells

Tuna fish /pro-tip

Imagine a giant forskin filled with cheese smegma slime.

depends heavily on hygiene, Women have evolved horribly when it comes to urination, The chances of infections even minor ones are massively greater for them.
It's very likely the first one you'll taste will be horrible but your horniness will allow you to do it easily, and then you'll brag online about how great it is even though you know very well it doesn't taste good at all.

After living with one for some years i'd say it depends heavily on what they eat as well, and where on the period cycle they are, It's best around just roughly a week after the first day of no more blood.

kek

Lies and deceit.

Tastes like cool ranch doritoes.

It tastes pretty fucking far from licking your arm....It's a pretty odd strong acidic taste.

you know why it tastes coppery?

the iron in the menstrual blood

Tastes like bullshit and backstabbing.

this

don't shower for a day then rub the back of your ears. sniff.

Iron and copper do not taste the same..

they say coins not because coppery but because metallic and they're idiots. It's closer to a rusty pipe. Most metals give your tongue the same feeling although i'd barely call it taste, zapping your tongue with some electricity does the same.

Chicken...

most accurate? Punch yourself in the nose and collect some of the blood, rub it in your palm and let it dry, Grab your sweaty armpit with that palm (no deo) and then sniff/lick your palm

Lol yeah was gonna say it's probably like rancid cock. (Haven't sucked cock so can't compare)

stupid question. it taste like 5 GUM

just from smell alone i can say this is not accurate. Men smell much more like ammonia or so, Females, difficult to say, but once you recognize it you'll smell it everywhere, like when you first learn how weed smells like and suddenly half of everyone you meet in stores smell like it

yep mates. its pussy blood your tasting

depends on the pussy and hygiene. But not good in the end.

Sea food

diluted syrup?

depends on race, asians taste yellow and blacks taste liek shit

If the girl has good hygeine it shouldn't really taste like anything. You're not actually eating it anyway, it's more like how it "tastes" to lick your hand or any other piece of skin.

One thing I would not recommend that I had to learn from experience is never eat out a hooker. I couldn't even get it up after what I tasted/smelled down there. Waste of 200 bucks.

how's your mouth-aids?

I've fucked close to 100 hookers and never had an STD. I get tested once every few months.

100*200bucks.Why the hell.
just man up and go to a bar, a cocktail's cheaper

It smells and tastes like sweaty arm pit and faint remnants of piss, and smells of faint piss as well, along with various levels of slight tuna depending when it's last been cleaned.

Imagine a more watered down warhead. Really sour. That's what I meant by tart. The after taste leaves almost a sweetness in your mouth (and all over your face but that's just me)

not every one was 200. I've had as low as 50 for a quick fuck. And a hooker is easier. When I want to fuck I don't want to buy drinks only to end up going home alone when I can just call up a whore and she has to fuck me.

tastes just like a warm apple pie

Pretty much tasteless, a little salty and musky if she just got home from work or something.

ah, so you're ugly as fuck with no qualities the women fall for.

understandable, have a good day.

Tastes like roast beef.

kek

i do both sometimes faggot, no matter how successful at picking up women you are though there will always be nights where you strike out. Like I said, when I get that feeling like I want/need to fuck, it's just simpler and faster to call a whore.

lil tangy...lil salty...burns your tongue a bit at least after shes had a load or two blown in her ;)

tastes just like

INGREDIENTS

1 large free-range corn-fed chicken (about 2kg), giblets removed
Small bunch of tarragon, leaves roughly chopped
200g butter, at room temperature
3 heads of garlic, halved horizontally
Olive oil, for drizzling
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE STUFFING

1 x 400g tin cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 red chillies, sliced
1 lemon, zested
3 thyme sprigs, leaves only
Olive oil
FOR THE SALAD

1 butter lettuce, washed
1 lollo rosso lettuce, washed
100g baby spinach
1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and chopped
FOR THE DRESSING

1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp runny honey
4-6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

No they don't say salty milk and coins because of that reason. You wouldn't know what they mean by that because you're too knew to this website

Only if you're a cuck fag.

ohyeeeea? Well!

▲▲
How'dya like them apples?

wait since when did alt255 no longer work?

Dead fish