Hey B, have any depressing / bad stories to tell?

Hey B, have any depressing / bad stories to tell?

>Earlier thread
>archived.moe/b/thread/735303879

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/735303879
youtu.be/9uu9G2p9sis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Have close group of around 5 friends
>All is great, live with friends for while at uni, all nerds, all enjoying life, golden fucking times.
>Especially my MTGbro, skinny little dude I had been friends with since we both got held back a year due to health reasons
>One by one friends all start getting in to tumblr one after each other
>Shrug it off, I don't really understand the point of blogs, keep playing MTG with skinnybro and doing uni work.
>A couple of friends decide they identify as trans
>Cool I guess
>One by one the other 3 each apparently realise over the next 2-3 months they are all trans too, some FtM some MtF
>Cool, what are the odds huh>Friends start to make jokes about how "cis" people are trash
>Or how men should all be chemically castrated because they commit most rape or some shit
>Begin to feel uncomfortable
>Write it off as them making jokes to come to terms with gender shit??
>Never get urge to be trans because am not trans
>Friends ask why I never "explore my gender"
>Tell them I did, immediately realised its correct
>They say okay, sort of start talking to me less
>Still invited to stuff, we all live in the same house at the time
>Kind of feel like they stop treating me like a person, loudly discuss how cis people need to die
>Tell them this makes me kinda sad and uncomfortable
>They say deal with it "you have cis white male privilege"
>??????
>Ask why they are making our individual interpersonal problems about gender politics? Like we don't know each other and aren't friends or something?
>They continue to adopt terrifying views, seemingly coming from tumblr over the course of most of a year
>Pass out at a party one time
>Wake up to them trying to do makeup on me
>Freak out, no likey
>They all call me a transphobe
>Say I just don't like people messing with me in my sleep
>Friendships slowly peter out
>I miss my friends, especially skinnybro
>What happened to them? Where did they go?

Wtf happen

that totally happened

Right now

>Lived with a friend and his mum because my divorced parents who don't like each other moved to New Zealand for financial reasons
>My fried who I was living with gets tumors every 7 or so years, he has had 2 in his life so far, and while I was living there he was diagnosed with another tumor, very close to his heart.
>His mum used me as psychiatrist for him. I lived in a tiny room in their house and my family talked to me but had no vision of coming to see me
>about 2 years into this, my mum gets diagnosed with breast cancer in NZ. I say I am flying out there right away, so I do.
>I get there and find out my brother and dad have been bullying my mum, my dad stole my mums money and bought a house with both their monies and only put it in his name, so legally it was his.
>fight for my mum to get her money back and back my brother and dad down, they are both bitches now.
>now me and my mum are moving back to England and the whole family is mad at us because we seem like terrible people

>know my mum is only jumping ship with me because my dad and brother were bullying her.

Did you beat your dad and your brother for bullying your mother?

I swear to god I would beat them so hard that they would regret every single thing.

No I didn't. Mentally I put them back down. My brothers Japanese wife was living here too and she was taking over the house.

Within 6 months she is now living back in Japan, my brother is living in his room and is scared to leave it and even cook meals in the kitchen. My dad even seems to want to get me on his side, I used this against him and get him to sign documents giving my mum her money back.

>be me
>be living with parents basement
>work and come home; rarely ever see them even tho dad is retired and lives upstairs
>own an air fryer in my room...

Well done, but I would still beat your dad and your brother, specially because he's a younger person and can handle more.

I have been violent with my brother before, he has a bent nose for it. I just want to get my mum out of there.
The depressing part is my mum would stay there if they weren't being dicks. I have told her about these people my whole life. In fact they have been divorced since I was about 2 years old, so she knows too. She has been remarried an divorced since.
It was such a stupid decision to move into a house with your 1st ex husband. What did she think was going to happen.

This is what kids do

I guess when ur physically strong, you're wiser than to use it for frivolous endeavours

Women=emotion fordt, logic second

It's actually science of the brain, look up grey matter in males

My mum needs changes in her life. I think I take after her in that sense, I can't do anything for more than 12 months. She needs a new mission but this time she got caught in a web and legally couldn't get out. She seems to have found total loyalty to me this time.

>be me, 13
>play a metric fuckton of halo
>play halo 3 once it comes out
>made a couple of good friends through xbox live, 3 of which I met in person because they so convienently lived close to me
>one of them is some girl
>is essentially me, sharing the same shitty tastes in games, anime, hell, even literature and is a month or so older
>we keep in touch and eventually meet a couple times
>2 year timeskip, lose nearly all other online friends to real life
>get evicted from apartment because it needs to be renovated
>move into a somewhat nicer house, in a different school district though>incidentally, it's hers
>ask parents to enroll me there, as she's the only friend I'll have there
>fastfoward to 2nd semester of junior year
>we're extremely close, almost siblings
>at least if she wasn't fucking leading me
>there was certainly some sort of romantic tension, I can't have been imagining it
>just texting each other one night, conversing upon such mundane matters
>she asks me for some advice
>what for, I ask her
>What would you do if you liked somebody a lot user?
>who is this somebody, I reply
>Well user, there's this girl I like...

She forgot about me as soon as we left high school.
I don't think I've ever loved somebody like that or ever will again.

Ouchies

That is pure standard shit. You haven't been through anything if you still feel that.

Greentext some of your storys then and let me taste some real shit

Mine was the friend with tumors and mum with cancer. So much more to that shit story too. Add into that a genuine mental health problem.

>Be me
>Become social, love my friends of my old school
>"I am going to have a party at my house with all my friends"
>Send invitations
>Get sick a week before
>Fucking virus makes everything painful
>"I-i will fucking have this party"
>I ask how to do the homework at my current school chat
>They threat me like a cunt and gave me shitty instructions
>"O-ok i got this thanks"
>Do homework and send it to the school page>Think it was going to get better
>The day arrives
>I have tons of soda and food cooked with love
>Happinessintesifies.jpg
>Start raining
>Like holy shit.
>Nobody comes
>Go angry at chat
>"Hey somebody going"
>30 mins no response
>"I know who read my message, answer me"
>"I am sorry, we can't come"
>"C-can you make it tomorrow?"
>"I am sorry, we can't come"
>"I-i understand"
> When i check my points of the homework i die
>"0/10"
>I told my classmates at my current school over chat
>"Lol we gave you the instructions it's your fault"

Wtf is this? Are my eyes sweating?

Did it really hit you that hard?

It's hatd with us scatter brains

I feel so intelligent whsn I'm not drunk, but it doesn't seem worth it when my thoughts are barreling down likr a locomotive, and i have can safely say I've lived a fucked up life, and seen a lot of good, and bad, most haven't

A big one was someone u love so so so much, oding on pills, the trying to kill u and ur mum, (stepfather)

I saved her and he an herod while swat was coming in. I have worse shit physically that's happened l, & some shit people would say is mentally rougher but my trust issues already had me fucked, this one rewrote

I didn't expect it to but damn, right in the repressed emotions

>be me

feels indeed

>I'm 18 now
>Be me 2014
>First day at my school
>See 2 small girls sitting in front of me
>They looked like they were lesbians but not sure
>1 month later
>Confirmed these 2 small girls were lesbians by one of their closest friends
>One of them tried to talk to me
>Me being a faggot starts to bully her
>2 month later
>Almost everyone in my class thinks I am a cool guy
>Everyone is looking up to me
>These 2 girls gets bullied by everyone in my class and soon by everyone in our school
>1 year later
>Me growing up starts to realise I just missed a big opportunity
>Starts to see how wonderful these 2 girls actually was
>Regrets all the things I did
>Starts to stalk them on FB, Kik
>Me having very good social & technical skills starts to use it as much as I can to stalk them
>4 month later, another girl from my class likes me
>My being a motherfucker bullies her too
>She still tries to be my GF
>Me bullies her even more
>She wont give up and tries her best
>Me being a cocksucker, bullies her even harder to the point were she gave up.
>1 year later, I was done with my middle school and our class had to split.
>Stalks all these 3 girls to this day
>Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just thinking about what I did during the middle school

Jesus fuck I hope this is fake

Life's fucked.

It makes me feel good to read about science progression. That sounds so stupid but it makes me know that beyond all politics and economics and fuck ups of the world that there is a group of people who are fighting for our future.

I also find comfort in my broken soul and enjoy time alone and watching horrors. It sounds very emo but it really isn't.

I think people who have been through some shit will know the comforts of certain things without adding a tag to it. I guess anything that gets you from year to year is a very good thing. I would even argue that there is happiness in the darkness.

I stopped reading at (You)

I wish it was but it's very well detailed so It's really hard to believe it is fake

Have u tried not being so socially repulsive
>i can see who reads my msg, answer me

>ok

Yea, red flag for sure

sounds like you were afraid of "revealing" yourself

I am struggling.

The last two years have been hell, but the last couple months I'm at rock bottom. Got over years of extreme sexual abuse as a kid. Kinda got my life together, good job, just married, bought a fucking good house. But the abuse took over my thoughts and I couldn't function. Wife left and took our baby.
He's significantly disabled, so she doesn't want him anymore. Has dumped him on me. I'm happy to have him but ive had to stop work to care for him full time. I'm trying to start up a business but he takes up all my time and energy. I don't have the focus to keep working on it.
I've run out of money, am now renting a dump next to a homeless shelter, am losing contact with friends, miss going out and doing stuff with them but all my time is with my son, have no family to turn to because they are freaks, my kid is becoming violent always scratching and biting, he cant do anything, i have to feed, toilet, shower him. Hes basically a pot plant that screams all the time. and now the memories of abuse are coming back and stopping me from sleeping. I've started drinking hard. Spend my nights looking at terrible stuff online and shit posting. Im worried because I get so drunk my moral compass goes out the window and the next day looking at my history i freak out. I'm worried I'm gonna be vanned am starting to get off on the things that happened to me as a kid and that depresses me even more. If you read these thread you might have seen some of my posts about the abuse. I don't mind people fapping to my experiences.
I've taken out a couple big life insurance policies. Am starting to think of an heroing. I want my son to be well cared for if I do, i would hate for anything bad to happen to him,. but I know his slut of a mother will end up pissing that money away and put him in a home.
Not after a pity party, just need to put it out there. I'm hoping there's a light around the corner and things start to pick up again. I've got that hope, but its fading.

We'll we've filled our quota for "bad stories" ITT now.

No I have not tried to not being socially repulsive

Yepp, that's exactly it!

>not greentext

>not gunna read

Greentext it

Some advice for you:

> be brief: no more than two dozen lines

> be coherent: no shitloads of useless details

> be interesting: no unreasonable claims, no ramblings, no fagspeech

> don't beg for feedback

> separate important paragraphs with a blank line

> proofread before sending: loudly say "I don't give a shit" every line

> proofread before sending: loudly say "cool story bro" every line

> proofread before sending; don't awake grammarnazis

> don't be a faggot: always add some "pic related", many bonus points for OC

> final check: does your story comply with the 5W rule? "who, where, when, what, why?"

There is beauty in darkness, but happiness, i have to disagree

The things that happened have made me stronger, but also a bit callous

I know i don't love myself rn, it's esprcially proven when i dat 7-11/10 and can always find a flaw that i blow up in my mind and sabotage the relationship so i don't have to fuck up a girl's head telling her why, when i know it's so superficial and like a body dysmorphia ttpe deal ob my end

..but I'm highly aware of this and have just quit my career in the pursuit of happiness. Back into the gym this week to train for the ring like I'd always wanted

Can't you get money every month from insurance for your sons disabilities? If caring for him prevents you from working you should be able to get a decent monthly check.

P.s quints

>She dumped me on him

I fixed your story .

>quads

Thats quads summerfag

Checked

You type like a fucking retard.

The gym and exercise are a perfect way to get better.

Something that also worked for me at times is meditation. It will help you live in the exact moment and not let your mind wonder.

Dubs
Quads

Fuck the faggots saying greentext as if Sup Forums has a fucking format

Have u tried online forums, maybe even a discord for dads witg mentally challeneged children, i personally would start there

I joined a random discord of street fighter 5 and i was banteri g with them foe an hour.
Sometimes u need relatable people to show u how not alone u r

Yeah I do. There's extra money to help with his needs.

Unfortunately the city I live is expensive for housing. Im considering moving to a small town, cheaper rent will make a big difference. The downside is my kid will miss out on some social services that are only available in the city.

I mean I haven't given up total hope. I'm still looking for ways to make things work. But this looks like our best option

Sorry man. Too drunk to rewrite it as a greentext.

>be me few years back, 15 living with my dad ( just got close to him ((he wasn't always there when I was a kid but I moved in with him for about a year and half and we became best friends )))
>girl friend moves to Houston Tx. ( which is 8 hours away )
>tells me one day that I can go but I have to take a bus, I tell my dad and he jumps at the opportunity to send me to Houston.
>within an hour of her telling me my dad bought a ticket (he over paid due it being last minute ) and had my things packed (we didn't tell anyone not even my mom. We weren't on speaking terms back then )and we were waiting for the bus to pick me up from station.
>we talk like normal although looking back at it something seemed off
>bus arrives and I get on, he gives me a really big hug and says " I'll see you when you get back, I love you "
>FF a week Father's Day

>call him tell him how everything is going and that I'm having a great time and if I could stay another week.
>he agrees and says " stay as long as they let you don't ever forget I love you "
>kinda odd but whatever having to much fun
>next morning something felt off so I called and txted my dad
>no answer
>start getting tons of calls out of no where don't recognize numbers so ignore
>start getting worried so I call him again and still no answer
>girlfriend walks in crying her eyes out.
>turns out my dad shot himself in the head
>I'm fucking 8hrs from home no one knew where I was and my dad had killed himself.
> I keep replaying what he said to me before I left " I'll see you when you get back "
>he planed out me leaving so that when he killed himself I wouldn't have to see him.
>still fucking tears me up inside how he thought that out.
> FF present I still sometimes have the urges to call him and ask how he's doing or if he wants to grab lunch like we used to
>realize he's gone and that I'll never see or talk to him again
>Fuck you dad I miss you

Actually it was very articulate

I did however male a mistake in spelling at one point, due to phone update and fat fingers

..generally I'd say ur post says more about u, than me

Honestly never thought of that. All the help out there seems to be focused to women only. I've been to one group but I was the only guy in a room of 10 uggo fat feminazis talking shit about their exes. Didn't feel welcome there.

Anyway didn't expect any (yous). Thanks for the advise. Appreciate it

Quint* summerfag.

I agree, hard getting back on the horse after my job has basically mentally crippled me via shit boss, alcohol, weed

I'm gonna do it tho because the only other option is died move, and im not a bitch

Stop playing dump user

Love ya bro, no homo

Fucking copy paste, it's pretty clear that you're new here and tries be a part of Sup Forums, you don't even know what a summerfag is

But im not, it's called a hangover and my brain has a mental stutter everytime i try type quints*

go back to r e d d i t

one of the few greentexts i saved

Screenshotted, fbcisecret service at ur service

See

..but im not a troll, I'm boxxy, see? :)))

Right back at ya. Fist pump.

Is it that hard to believe 2 dumb guys wanted to make dumb jokes and happened to be in the same dumb room, or r u dumb?

See

>me 20, her 17 (didnt know at the time u fagget)
>my friends bday, we getting ready to head out
>see qt 3.14 asian chick walkin her dog
>my friend holler at her
>wtf nigga.exe
>they know each other, she lives 3 houses down from me
>invite her to come to the party with us
>she finishes walking dog, comes ride in my car
>go to party
>drink and shit everyone fucked up
>me and 2 friends were rollin mollys
>me laying on the couch feeling good as fuck
>she jumps from behind me and lays next to me
>ohshitshewantsme
>rolling balls at this point, shes drunk she might not mind, put my arm around her, pulls in and start making out with her
>she digs it and doesnt refuse
>make out and grope the bitch for 30 min
>tell friend im feelin tired, i might just bail
>she hears and asks if she can come home with me since she lives 3 houses fucking down from me
>hellyescomebackwithmebitch
>gets to my house, she takes off clothes only thong and lace bra on lays on bed
>i take shirt off but keep pants on cuz im embarrassed about showing me pee pee
>start sucking on her titties, notices my dick dont work
>wtfpanic
>oh shit i realize its the molly, i cant keep my dick hard
>didnt want her to find out, end up eating her out for 10 minutes, got a chub
>tries to stick it in, goes in but still a chub
>that shit slipped back out
>tells her its the mollys fault
>she laughs and tries to blow me anyways for fun
>that shit felt good, got my dick hard
>starts to stick it in for real this time
>starts thrusting like a rabbit
>she enjoying it, moans like a little girl (she is 100lb, 5", extremely skinny)
>nut inside without a second thought
>tired as fuck, sleep with her on my arms

she ended up staying at my house for a week fucking straight only leaving to get stuff from her house. fucked everyday.

Legit thos it's 2 dumb guys, I'd screenshot, but meh

>Be studentfag me, 23
>Move to another town to continue study, because the current one is a niggerish hellhole
>New town, new friends, new flat, good times
>I start hanging out more with one of the friends
>Really start to like her ass, we cuddle a lot, cook together, meet for coffee. Though she has a boyfriend. He is a real douche
>At some point I get angry and tell her I want her to ditch her boyfriend
>I get ditched
>Boyfriend leaves her, she still doesn't want to be with me
>Apparently, she also played around with another friend
>I get headaches, because I feel betrayed. Can't meet friends without meeting her -> Headaches intensify
>End up with only one friend left
>Can't get my shit together, crippling depression
>Will lose flat because I forgot to renew the contract

sounds like a 3/4

you gotta look at it from his perspective many people haven't had 'real' hardships so the smaller things seem far worse to them.

Y WON'T U BELIEB ME, ITS 3 (NOW 4 HI BB) DUMDUMS

> DUMDUMS
what?

Fucking hell, that was a big loss

So I am going to tell the story of why I cannot sleep at night.
>In second year of Highschool
>There is this kid, nerdy and semi autistic kid that just joined
>He got picked on by many people
>I never picked on him because I think it is a little cruel
>I was in that one group that evolved in to stoners in the future
>I never stood up for him, did not want to cramp my style
>I did however say hello now and then, he looked lonely, ate lunch by himself etc
>I noticed after a while he tried to walk home with me, I bailed most times
skip 4ish years later>he is still a nerdy semi autist
>I start smoking and shit, I was in the cool crew that now are jobless morons
>still had the occasional kind word for the little retard, I still was not mean, plus he got picked on more than ever
>after school me and my friends went to haver our after school smoke
>see the autist pace up and down outside the smoking lane
fuckmylife.jpg
>throw the butt out and shuffle along
>the retard notices and keeps his distance but walks through the lane
>my friends start to harass him
>like genuinely start punching him
>I walk away, I did not want to get involved
skip to the next day
>everyone knows the news, he took a fuck load of meds and shit. he committed suicide
>feel like this could have been avoided, and is partly my fault
about a week later
>I get pulled out of class
>some woman has a note left for me
>it is an invite to the boys wake
>I end up going, I don't know why
>I feel haunted by being there
>the same woman from before comes up to me
>"You are "user"?
>I say yes, and ask who she is?
> Oh I am "retards" mother, he talked about you alot, he said you were best friends
> *lies* yeah we were...
>Im not sure if you knew but he was attacked
this is ok so far but the next part still haunts me to this day
>I know if you were there, you would have stopped them

For more dank greentexts we hade yesterday
archived.moe/b/thread/735303879

When I was 4 I shit myself to stay warm because my mom locked me outside during a blizzard

i also had something like this happen minus the suicide part and i genuinely don't know how, if at all, to deal with it
i feel sympathy but i'd like to have more than one friend too
the amount of mental gymnastics i had to do to justify bullying that one kid to keep my friends is horrifying now that i think back about it

Yo, that legit would probably ruin my life.

>be me
>grow-up in small shitty rural town
>good friends, family's not totally evil (not totally anyway) but there's one problem
>even the nicest person here hates gays
>after years of internal torment i come to terms with it
>go off to college
>struggle with meeting people who are OK with it
>after college move overseas, to totally get away from everyone and finally try to be me
>get a job that's horrible
>the job ruins my life, begin to get depressed and clinical burnout
>quit and have to return, to that fucking town
>trying to get a job, nobody would give me a good position because no regard for overseas work eperience I had
>get fed-up after a couple years ad decide to go back overseas, MAKE IT WORK NO MATTER WHAT, and stay forever
>decide to do a 2yr masters degree to guarantee myself a visa
>go back, toil like hell - study full-time and work full-time simultaneously
>happy though, getting my life together, never let myself get depression again
>meet the most beautiful guy ever
>my life is finally set.jpg
>finish my degree
>that same day i finished, the gov't changes the visa rules - no longer offering the visa i spent $100k and 2 years attaining
>hire immigration lawyer
>spend thousands trying to solve this disaster
>eventually lawyer concedes that only hope is to get my BF to sponsor me on a relatinship "de facto" visa
>approach him about it
>he freaks, totally betrayed because he believed i had everything figured-out and it was goin to be good
>in order for us to qualify for that visa they interview friends and family about us to confirm our relationship
>we'd have to live together too
>sadly his family is exactly like mine
we listened to this album the last night i saw him. his head on my chest in a pool of tears. i think we both fell asleep as this last song played-out. the next day he had unfriended me on facebook and within a few weeks i had to return to the nightmare of my shit home town with fucking absolutely nothing

youtu.be/9uu9G2p9sis

This my friend, is called a succubus

Girls(I've noticed especially in small ones) love to do mental jiujitsu
Like lie about a cutting statement they just said and twist her initial words or context to make try make u feel silly, and make u seem the aggressor

That veing said, it's not a female thing I'd say it's a little, insecure people thing, for I've met girls who are so humble

>Be me
>Wanna try out Sup Forums
>Googles some stuff about Sup Forums first
>Tries to learn all the used terms on Sup Forums
>Feels ready
>Makes my first post
>Makes my biggest fails

>Other user corrects me
>Gets exposed
>Tries to blend in

>Fails and leaves
>Goes back to r e d d i t

Imagine how it is for me right now,
day in and day out I think about what I did during middle school :'(

>me
>late 20s
>moved out too early
>parents bought me a house
>small, but still fine
>dad got stabbed
>stabbed to the place he worked into
>I work as a manager at a local restaurant
>half of my money goes through dad's hospital bill
>dad became abusive to mom
>always go home drunk
>I knew this because mom always call me
>dad did not work anymore
>mom is beaten up and went to hospital
>now all of my savings went through her bills.
>dad died, left no money
>mom is on a wheelchair, struggling to talk
>my house
>no electricity
>no water
>I have to get water through the local water delivering station
>I had GFs, but was too focused for my parents and broke with them shortly
> I regreted about even saving my father's life.
>now I'm here in my house
>my mother's sleeping on a wheelchair
>I suppose to buy them house
>I've planned and dreamed to study Chem Engineering
>now gone
>all gone

fuck, that was sad

My stepfather just did the same, he was like dad2.0
Getn all teary and faggy
Died when better call saul came out (before he od'd and tried killing everyone, then slashed wrists,slashed throat, smashed head off walls and hung himseld before swat came in.. we had just marathoned breaking bad for like a month straight)

>be me
>have to study a whole math book and have 1 week on my to complete it
>to be continued