Hillary wants to split the republican vote? Fine 2 can play at that game

Trump supporters, you are all now Jill Stein shills. Convert every hilldog and bernout that you can to take votes from Hillary.

Her positions: ontheissues.org/Jill_Stein.htm

fuck this bitch desu

no its too late anyway

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

I know but what other option is there?

>he still thinks that Drumpf can win

Her platform is that she's going to "Jill off on our hands".

Got it, I'll spread the word.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Godspeed user

#onlytrump

why do u think we would need to be deceptive to beat Crooked Hillary? This election is in the bag senpai.

>shilling for anyone other than your own candidate

literal cancer

Cause Hillary campaigners are spending big money to promote Johnson as an alternative to Trump? Hillary shills are now becoming Gary Johnson shills

But what if it helps your candidate?

>Drumpf

lol, still pushing your forced/failed meme. I think I can hear your wife's son getting burned alive from here.

This is a brilliant idea user. Trump supporters to need to drop the complacency and realize that the establishment will push Gary Johnson to siphon votes from Trump. Even 5% nationally will be enough to ensure a Hillary victory, although I'm afraid it could be as high as 10-15%.

We need to promote another far-left candidate to catch some of the disenchanted Bernouts who refuse to vote for Trump in order to siphon votes from Hillary.

Anyone who can see what is happening right now NEEDS to get this out ASAP. Trump is not a lock for the presidency because they will siphon votes from him with a third party.

>General Election season hasn't started
>Too late to start shilling for third party candidates such as Johnson and Stein

>not engaging in meme warfare to splinter the democrats to guarantee a Trump victory
Its like you dont want to make America great again

Fuck that's a cool logo.

I have been saying for a long fucking time that we need to become Jillshills, lots of bernouts like TYT types are far left progressives who would never vote for Trump.

Get them to vote for Jill

looks like a gardener's brand

Agreed but target smart, Bernie ppl that can go for Trump, help them do so. Otherwise Libertarian, then Jill Stein.

May as well they're communists so you'll be tending the fields and/or fertilizing them..

cool