40 yr milf

40 yr milf

More

mmm stripping mommy

would smash. Ive been working on my friends mom since her divorce.

edited really?

How does your friend feel about it? Jealous?

She's sleeping right now, but I'll show her what I've done and your comments when she wakes up

I'd call her mommy. How's that? ;)

post more

Sounds great

unedited.

I'm jerking off to this right now. Her ass is amazing

that is a fine women, fucking hell why did i get out of bed this morning to see this, especially 7 weeks prior to a any form of orgasm. lucky man i feel rather jealous but no i do not hate you and thank you

Would she show me her bikini if I'm a good son?

Diamond hard right now because of her.

your 40 yr old is a hot milf and i would love to see more of her sexy body and face. she looks to be a good hot fuck. bump.

Hes too busy dealing with his twin daughters to think i got a chance. His mother was a mad gold digger though, showed interest during his wedding reception after i bought a house and I openly pursued her.

Love all these panty pics OP, dump more please

Sorry... Lost my WiFi for min

last women i was with was 39 and the other was 46 when i was like 25 or so, i have only but memories of the good times and i miss them.

more

Would you be surprised if he's attracted to his mother at all?

hot milf.

nudes rolling.

op?

good lord, some people are so lucky. I would be happy to be whipped with bamboo until my life dispersed if i got to sleep with this women even once in my life. that body is over the moon.

It wouldnt at all. His mom is a dime piece 48yo and his sister is early 20's milf material.

8 posters 29 replies, so much samefagging. For this old hag

I don't have any bikini pics handy. Sorry

rolling for her face shot.

Oh, but would she? haha

Sorry, I can't do face.

maybe you should share her with him a little.

i'd be proud of her milf hotness, id show that hottie if it was me.

I'm sure she would

He probably would, I wouldnt though. I seen this dudes diznack. We had sports n shit together. Dudes got a hog, I got an incredibly average dick.

Would you ask her how she feels about incest out if curiosity?

Would she like it when her son strokes to her?

Last few incoming. Thanks for sharing with me Sup Forums

loool all that incest shit is crazy but for christ sake imagine having someone with that body thats your mother, not sure i even wanna keep thinking about it or not

Maybe in the long run, but it didnt come up during his wedding reception. lol.

It's fun to think about it!

mmm

goodnight mommy

That's a night Sup Forums I'll show her your comments and posts. She'll love them

i bet so, keep filling her with cum and enjoy life sunshine.