WE WUZ KANGS: the movie

WE WUZ KANGS: the movie.

More degenerate, Cultural Marxist Jewish Hollywood Liberal propaganda, this time positing the ludicrous fantasy of an African nation technologically advanced beyond any other country, which maintains the international front of a primitive, Third World agricultural society.

This film blatantly seeks to ignore PROVEN evidence of the intellectual inferiority of the Negro, whilst placing a fantasized version of their degenerate primitive culture on a pedestal to encourage interracial breeding and the demise of the white race.

Liberal news outlets are currently falling over one another to fawn over the trailer and virtue signal its perceived cultural importance.

Let's fuck this film UP, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fhsJpBdnKWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Let's fuck this film UP, Sup Forums.
Only liberal snowflakes should be triggered by this.

OP's post was like it was written by a computer that only had YouTube comments and Breitbart tweets input into a blacbox and then this is the output. It's like clip art. You're not even real.

TRIGGERED, good sir?

Not even real? We're in power. It just takes a while to assert ourselves.

>mfw OP doesn't even know Wakanda is literally only advanced because it holds the only source of vibranium in the world and would otherwise be completely irrelevant

Atleast put in some effort.

Where were you when Watchmen happened?

lol, u mad at a movie.

it's like you're not even trying

Yeah but did you get the part where you're basically a surrogate for ideas that clearly aren't your own?

I think you're a phony who isn't capable of thinking for himself.

And I think you fell for obvious bait, son.

LMAO

laughing about

>WE WUZ KANGS:

but saying

>We're in power.

YOU are nothing but temporarily useful foot soldier used in the dividing and conquering of the poor while the rich rob us blinder, to be discarded at their convenience.

YOU are nothing.

This seriously. Nobody gives a fuck unless they're a whiny bitch

I don't care there are people like this and they need to be eliminated. Preferably by gas because it's classic.

The film presumes that the Negro would have the intelligence and wherewithal to exploit this resource.

Also, being so autistic you can only relate to the events and content of a fantasy world, lacking the critical thinking skills to extrapolate their purpose as liberal Cultural Marxist propaganda in the real world.

We can only do one thing. Do not watch this propaganda movie. That's the only way to teach hollywood anything. And don't whine like a bitch.

In which version of America are straight, white, nominally Christian men not in charge of a patriarchal social structure? Hahaha

But it's only one black protagonist movie. There have been hundreds of white movies.

Or it's based on a comic and you are a little kid who doesn't know how to think for yourself.

Not whining - demanding ACTION!

Any bets on a pseudo Storm cameo but they only hint at her identity because Fox still has the rights?

In the african tribe, will you find a white man ? We need equality in both side

In the version where nigger Obama was POTuS

The only color in charge is green, my friend. The sooner you get this, the better.

Do you not understand the concept of propaganda?

Wow, only reasonable post thus far. This guy gets it.

And was rejected by the white moral majority.

This film also presumes that there are fucking mutants with special powers and super heroes and villains. It's called fiction you retarded assblasted faggot.

That will do it for sure

>based on comic
Does it fucking matter what it's based on? It will still send the message that negro can create best civilization in world

Is this even a bait? more like a fucking fishing rod being thrown into the water

If you can't see this film as Jewish propaganda then I pity you. What is the Jewish aim? The destruction of the white race. How do they achieve that? Interracial breeding is a key method. How is interracial breeding achieved? By presenting a ludicrously idealised image of the Negro to white audiences through entertainment propaganda.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Even in fiction, nigger should be dumb than others.

and it's a fantasy comic. about people having superpower etc.

>was rejected
He fucking served two terms autist

Stop being so butthurt about everything and worry about real problems, like how are such a faggot or something

Or you're just reading too much into it, which can be done with literally any fucking movie. Look how many retards got their tin foil out for the number 23, maybe you're one of them. Does the film try to virtue signal and inject bias from the production team? Maybe, that doesn't mean it's propaganda or anyone that isn't a full blown spergtard is going to take it seriously.

>what is the deep state and globalist election fixing

You know what's worse than over exaggerating political correctness? Complaining about it on social media. Just watch the movie and enjoy it. It's fiction and for entertainment. Stop making more about your stupid conservative/liberal belief system. Ever watch any Eddie Murphy movie he produced? His entire universe was all black people with white people as the minority. Nobody care back then cause nobody was a sensitive little bitch about their feelings then. I don't care either way or how accurate a fucking movie is. Grow up and get your retarded brain occupied with something else other than falling victim to the propaganda machine. Stop watching Tv and going on social media, it's clearly effecting your brain. Go out side and de-weed a garden or plant a tree or feed the birds. Look up at the stars at night and ponder to yourself for a few hours the mysteries of the universe that has created you. You and the rest of the social media nuts and tv and news watchers are being manipulated in both directions on purpose and you have no idea it's happening to you. It's sad to see how much control the propaganda machine has on people these days. It's quite scary how well it's been working lately. You have no idea how bad you are being manipulated by it. Free yourself from it or forever be a pawn.

Even in fantacy nigger cannot create civilization greater than white and asian

WOAH-WOAH-WOAH, I'll buy Nordic Gods, men who can shrink or become giants, aliens attacking New York or interdimensional mystic arts but the idea of a technologically advanced African nation is too fucking much for my suspension of belief!!!

Real problem is leftists sucking jew and black cock to betray white race

It's a movie. Chill fagggots.

Yep, every white cuck faggot numale on the net is wetting their cock locks over this shit.

This movie based on complete lie which is nigger can create better society than whites. You don't enjoy a lie unless you are a cuck

Go fuck yourself you pathetic faggot. You embarrass the white race by trying to claim we're so fragile we can't handle a fictional fucking movie. It's bleach time for you faggot.

jewish you say...

>technologically advanced African nation is too fucking much for my suspension of belief!!!

Niggers don't have enough large brain to do this. They lived in fucking mud huts until white man found them.

If you're the societal standard the niggers have to compete with than it's completely believable. Not even fiction at that point, just a matter of time because of weak little faggots like you.

lmao nice

>it's impossible for niggers to do this
>it's also impossible for every other fucking thing in the movie to be possible but my brain isn't large enough to do this

>if you're the societal standard
I am not. Every successful white nation is the standard

Gtfo nigger lover. Go have your mom fucked by a nigger.

OP here, just wanted to post a picture of myself.

youtu.be/fhsJpBdnKWk

where are black cocks, tho?

you look like a subhuman slav

Nice typo btw.
How about you stop being an angry child on the internet and pretend that you are not a complete idiot for once in your life.

I enjoy science fiction. You have no point. I'm very clear how poor, under developed and intellectually inferior the native of Africa are. This in no way affects me because I'm above all the American propaganda and brainwashing. Remember, the point in controlling your citizens is to keep them hating each other and not the real enemy. There have been created two sides of everything. Which side do you stand in? Repub, Dem, left, right, lib, conserve, rich, poor, supporter, denier? Free yourself from the restraints of first world government control and walk down the middle away from the fake world friend. Find inner peace and these things will no longer effect you. Your ego has been manipulated and indictrinated all your life, there need to be a point in time in your life where you have to shake it all off and free yourself. Stop believing everything the tv and news tells you and ignore everything else. Try living and creating your own life and reality. I feel bad for you and the others trapped in their molded egos.

>WE WUZ KANGS: the movie.
Fucking kek

What's not to be proud of in that pic?

>WE WUZ KANGS: the movie.

L O S T
O
S
T

I thought the trailer was pretty good.

Fucking hippy. Show some pride in your race and nation.

How about you stop denying the fact that niggers have and will never create a civilization better than whites

I cant be pictured in the same photo as black cocks, it makes me really uncomfortable about my micro penis =(

Why?

Technologically Advanced African Nation

My dick is too small for that

It´s fiction in a world of flying superhumans. If the only place a nigro race can be advanced is inside of comicbooks, I´ll take it.

Can you say triggered? What a buttblasted faggot baby you are

tragically the Black Panther Armor has very little tight space for the penis of the Black Technologically Advanced Negro Prince.

I guess it means TBC (Tiny Black Cock)

I'm no hippie friend. That's once again another societal standard put into your brain to keep you from seeing the real problems in this world. Racism and nationalism, you are literally a puppet and a product of government controlled media. I worship no man, no form of government , religion or monetary system. I'm actual living a real reality. Have fun in whatever you think you are living in. Enjoy that anger till it gives you cancer friend. Then go to the doctor.

Almost as bad as falling for obvious bait. This is Sup Forums newfag. 80 percent of the racists are doing it for the Lula. The other 20 percent or Sup Forumstards talking shit who are only racist online cause their cowards.

Wake up faggot.

You can tell how small his penis is by the animosity in his posts. A microscopic pin point of pure rage and sexual frustration.

You're going bald faggot, makes sense you'd want to align with skinhead faggotry to try and hide it

I too enjoy science fiction. That's why i hate this propaganda movie. It has been scientifically proved that niggers don't have enough iq to crete better world than whites.
And this movie still shoves this lie my throat that niggers are, in their fantacy universe, better than whites, which is totally unscientific

Technologically
Advanced
Negro
Niggers

Wow. Fucking destroyed. GJ bro.

Kek

Faggots like you remove anything to proud of. Your just a white muzzie. Bleach cocktail, go.

Now that´s just bad bait.

Black Panther on drugs

What's your point? It's clearly the case. Why the need to gloat about it? This says a lot about yourself to have the need to feel better than someone else. Africans are literally the newest species of homosapien to appear on the planet. Whites and Asians been around longer and have had a lot more time to evolve.

Amen

>YOU are nothing but temporarily useful foot soldier used in the dividing and conquering of the poor while the rich rob us blinder,

Yeah fellow peasant, don't let them divide us amongst those lines, instead we should be divided in classes - us superior proletariat vs rich assholes. It is these successful shitlords with money that you need to worry about, not your people, culture, land and future being destroyed. If your life is shit it is because these upper class scumbags stole something from you.

>Let's fuck this film UP, Sup Forums.

Bait.

No one wants to see this movie and attacking it would only give it free advertising you sneaky juden.

And humans will also never be capable of doing anything super heroes are able to do. How hard is it for your spergbrain to grasp the concept of fiction?

Black Panther on facebook

Yet you still have time to argue with strangers on social media. And, apparently, congratulate yourself for doing so.

Black Panther in college

Max kek

It's just so apparent, even if he thinks he's "trolling" it's clear as day

Black Panther Super Boat quickly returning to Avengers' Base

>I too enjoy science fiction
> I hate when a movie shows things that are not scientifically proven

Mmm, that's good bait.!