ITT: best scariset non-horror movies

You're spelling is the scariset

Ah goddamit i need t sleep.

Jurassci Park was scariset

>implying this isn't a horror movie
horror doesn't have to just contain supernatural threats and slashers op
sometimes the scariest things are just the darkest parts of humanity

for example: taxi driver, there will be blood and repulsion could all be considered horror movies

Funny Games
Hour of the Wolf

But they are not.

yes they are

Probleim child.

No none of those are horrror

last year at marienbad
muriel
hiroshima mon amour

the category is Thriller or Chiller, something that just sends a bad vibe.

why? because they don't have jumpscares and spooky ghosts? i suggest you actually read my post

what are you a video store?

How was this scary in any way? I watched it when I was around 13 yo and didn't find anything scary about it.
If anything it was weird seeing someone I associated with somewhat kid friendly roles playing as an average Sup Forums browser.

>Funny Games
Cache as well.

You're a moron.

The Hunt
Threads
The Act of Killing/The Look of Silence (if you're not a die-hard Sup Forumsfag that is)
Children of Men (again, if you're not a die-hard Sup Forumsfag)

t. Robin Williams

>I watched it when I was around 13 yo and didn't find anything scary about it.
I know you are memeing.

That blood eye scene freaked me the fuck out

>now this film gets even more scarier when I am much older now and feel like a loner just like this main character

>I know you are memeing.
why should I? I don't even remember that scene, the movie didn't leave me a lasting impression. In all honesty the only shot I remember is when he forces the woman to pretend sucking the other guy's cock.

>I don't even remember that scene, the movie didn't leave me a lasting impression
So you are a Disney fan I presume? Not a film fan in the slightest

I don't get what's you retards' problem. I said I didn't like it, that's it. I doubt it even has cult status, considering this thread is the first time in years I hear abou it.

Yes because while those have frightening characters and themes they are dramas and thrillers. Horror is a defined genre which might overlap with thrillers, but which none of the movies you listed really fall into.

Spy kids
Watching their dad get turned into the fucking cartoon thing literally traumatized me
Fucking Jesus that movie is terrifying

Minus Man

united 93 is terrifying

Untraceable

dude lovecraft lmao

i loved that movie

>I doubt it even has cult status, considering this thread is the first time in years I hear abou it.

Idk user it gets mentioned fairly often, especially after he died.

Didn't Charlie Kaufman describe Synecdoche New York as a "horror" movie? What do you guys think about that description?

reality

>EVAN JELLY EION

Terrifying.

>AYYY VAN JELLY ON

DAMAGED

Possession
Anti-Christ
Melancholia

All had lasting impressions on me that unnerved me and induced unhappy late-night think sessions.