What is the best American sport solely for memes. Not on quality of the sport itself or anything...

What is the best American sport solely for memes. Not on quality of the sport itself or anything. I want to start getting into at least one American sport and figured I would go for the one with the best memes on Sup Forums.

So yanks, which is it?

>usa

bull prepping

Basketball

Don't listen to this guy the NBA general is full of autistic memes and shitposting

Maybe baseball. It's slow but if those guys don't do their job perfectly they are under the spotlight and possibly blamed for losing the game

id say hockey

im a broonz fag so i tend to ignore /hoc/ but damn do they meme

All the generals are autistic meme posting though

Hockey and Boreball have the least amount of bullying and the most memes tbqh senpai

Second for hockey.

NFL is pretty meme worthy too but it's not a constant thing since teams only play once a week.

Generals are possibly the worst thing to happened to Sup Forums.

Shitty strict moderation was already killing Sup Forums, generals were just the nail in the coffin.

Basketball.

Football. Every game is full of memes. Even a stretch with a lack of memes can be a meme. Every entire team is memes. You can't say that about any other sport.

Nfl is great for short concentrated bursts since the season is short and every game matters.

NFL during the playoffs and superb owl just because half of Sup Forums comes here to watch it.

Back before Sup Forums was a total shithole it had good memes, but so did apehoop.

Basketball memes take years and hundreds of games to develop, usually. Football memes a born in mere seconds.

No. Nothing will beat 2011 finals on Sup Forums and all the Miami/lelbron hate. One of the goat moment on this board

Lelbron is one of Sup Forums's greatest memes and it was formed in an instant.

Lacrosse

Every soccer league in America is a meme

Pro Wrestling

Those cute little teeth. I just want to feed her carrots and snuggle.

Shaqtin a fool, NBA meme team, Westbrick, 3-1 lead
Basketball is basically a memesport there you have it

I know nothing about hockey, but their threads here are definitely some of the deepest dankest meme repositories I've ever seen.