Can you honest rate this girl, she is interested in me and dont know why, fat broke neckbeard

can you honest rate this girl, she is interested in me and dont know why, fat broke neckbeard

4/10-forgettable

She's into fat neckbeards don't trip. 9/10

she does alot of sports

Hot. More pics? Fit girls will squeeze yur dick off like a inflated ballon in a vice grip.

Balloon*
Hehe.

thats how i look

Because she's about to kill herself and wants just a little more pain to push her over the edge

those eyes though

she's very average, but nice eyes...you can always get a drink with her, flirt, get to know her more...try to see how she is interested...

rate plz need more input

Solid 7 though need to see better angles of the nose for full eval

Who gives a fuck about rates, I saw your other thread and for you she's a 10/10. With that fat lard hanging under your tits you should take whatever is willing to jump on it faggot.

Just go for it faggot.

Fucking based digits.

i just dont get why a fitness freak would be interested in me , iam 120 kg at 5ft9-10 and hate moving

so can you rate need at least 10 more rates to make median

rate it yourself, make a decision for once in your life

fuck the rating man if she's into you you should at least try to talk to her
if you really want numbers i would say 7-8/10
How do you know she's interested in you?

Am this guy ^
To tell you OP, I used to be you.
Go for it. Don't listen to these gays, she's a 9/10. She most likely wants to slob yur knob and finds you to be a safe space. (She looks like the type to be cheated on)

if i get more rates will post nudes

If a decent girl is into you and she is not crazy, go plow her hard.
Girls have it easy in life man, they just have to tell any guy to bang, and they will do it. She wants your dick, you go and give it to her no questions asked.

She looks good my man. 7.5/10

Solid 8/10

Long hair looks so much better, tell her to remove lip piercing ffs.

she did send me a video of her fingering her pussy, thats why iam weirded out, iam obesed and a 35yo virgin with a 3 inch dick and broke

show the vid

What the heck do you care what we think?

it says i cant upload it here, tried to turn webm but it has sound and wont upload dotn know how to do it , also dubs decide what ido with the gril

Real talk, OP?

She's probably been ruined by good looking, in-shape, big dicked chads.

Most of my ex's have moved on to date fat weirdos after we've split up, presumably because I had a habit of treating them like complete and utter shit, so they look for a safer option.

I've seen plenty of other chicks go from swole 9/10 dudes to 4/10s after a bad breakup.