Am I ugly? I feel like I look weird, also just showered which is why my hair looks greasy/oily

Am I ugly? I feel like I look weird, also just showered which is why my hair looks greasy/oily

THat's a bad hair style for your face. Go with something shorter. You kinda look like a poodle.

Ah yeah skip the hair and you'll be slamdunking pussy in no time.

I say cut the hair, everything.

He will still look weird but with no hair

Probably look a lot better with a different haircut, this really isnt working.

Everyone has different tastes. If you haven't found someone yet you eventually will. I don't think you're ugly, no. You have some strong features and the only thing I might change is more hair or less hair

Yeah cut the hair. You have a smaller forehead but strong jawline, the both don't go well when you are exaggerating your forehead with flat hair on top and bigger hair towards your jaw. Get a shorter hair cut and you're good.

cut your fucking hair and you won't look like a fucking beaner that works in a warehouse for minimum wage.

You look like a serial killer being sick of killing people and starting to repent

Dr. Frankenstein called .. he needs his monster back

You look like the prince from Shrek

I'd fuck you if its any consolation

Man, you look great. I like the way your hair looks there. If you put a little bit of hair gel in a spray bottle and fill the rest with water, you can get that look and it won't stop looking like that, but it also won't actually be wet. Just shiny and hanging low. You'll get the mixture down if you just keep doing it for a few days. Just remix every day you're not satisfied.

you have a bit of a rough face - but it is really rugged, and some women will find you extremely attractive.

To all of you saying he looks great? Why and how exactly? Not hating on OP but just wondering out of curiosity.

Oh, by the way, would also fuck you

Lord farquad why would you call yourself ugly

It isn't classically attractive. I mean he. but its ok - he has strong features.

hey OP show us a charming smile, plus penis and timestamp

rectangle lookin ass

Jesus Christ OP, you look like the Great Khali and Farquaad had a child.

cut hairs short and show pic

Your long hair makes you look weird.

a nice short back and sides will make u look 10x better

Consider a short beard. Would suit your chin.

I wouldnt say your ugly but pretty unique face. Could do well in movies.

get a hair cut.
wear something fitted
straight that posture
think "fuck it" and hit the gym
flirt with every single woman you meet even the ugly ones. work on getting them to smile in the first 30 seconds
dont worry user. i've seen way worse do way better. you got this

kek

thats was not the pic i intended to post

In all honesty I think you would do really good as a model or an actor. You look good but in an unconventional way. Your face sprouts melancholy - what's bringing you down my friend? Also would fuck you

Get a haircut and use shampoo, unless you're going for the Weird Al look.

Also, start lifting if you don't already. You have some great features, but that hair has got to go.

Why not lift AND keep the hair? He'd do a pretty fucking unique look. Also what great features does he have?

Don't get us wrong, you have some great hair genes, but you would definitely look better with a haircut.

>get a short haircut
>start working out get ripped
>grow 5 o clock shadow
>slay pussy

Check these dubs, OP.

You don't look weird you make yourself weird by having that hair cut and being a faggot, you have that ''made to be alpha'' face but you chose not to be beta, hit the gym and lose that hair cut like everybody else is saying.

If he grows it out to Dave Mustaine length and gets totally shredded then it would work, but then he'd also have to learn the electric guitar and also how to fight.

Haircut bro

Oh, now I remember this thread.

Leave the hair on. You will look super weird short hair. What you need to do is restrict pc/tv for a bit, go outside, start lifting. You look tired.

Dude you're fucking stupid and I bet you're some long haired weirdo faggot like him dude shave that shit get a skin fade a real short hair cut and a stubble and you'll be handsome as fuck also work out that ways helps start by hitting some pushups you actually get swollen if you do lots of push ups.

You remind me of that guy from the warriors

Ya he's at a shitty length for that style of hair
Needs more or less, but can't stay as is if he wants to crush

why is your hair all greasy? wash that shit, and don't use any product except maybe cocounut oil to keep the frizz in check. sort your shit out.

and yeah also this , but if you're going to keep it long, stop getting that stupid pageboy cut and let it grow. it should be able to go at least a few inches past your shoulders.

He has literally written that it looks greasy because he just showered. Fucking stupid nigger read the text

>projecting this much
summer's here baby!

also
>start by hitting some pushups you actualy get swollen if you do lots of push ups.

Summerfriend detected.

This thread again?

Short hair, Wear a beanie and grow some facial hair, preferably short haired beard,Have confidence etc etc

You definitely need a good haircut. Skin fade or undercut. Grow some stubble, it's like makeup for men. Sergio Ramos is the perfect example of this.

Grow in your beard shadow, groom it regularly, get a styled haircut.

TFW you realize OP is a very dangerous man who happens to carry an oxygen tank everywhere he goes.

hair isn't supposed to look greasy or oily after a shower... that's the whole point of washing your hair.

He is saying that the hair is still wet retard. Do you think long hair like that dries in 5 minutes?

I'm not even OP and your comment made me feel better

hair cut + short beard

>arguing on a bait thread thats posted 10 times a day

Never seen OP before

your hair is so fucked up you need to stop mouthbreathing and do something about the acne and your posture and that creepy unnerving stare into the camera other than that you'ref ine

Trust me when I say this; everyone is fuckable to someone. You just need to do two things: Find that someone and don't let your standards be so high that you reject them. And if your standards are so high that you do reject them, then you need to do things to spoof yourself up and get sexier. You attract the same level of attractiveness as what you are, but that level isn't set in stone and can change with a number of variables. Then there's the question of whether or not it's worth it, but I'll let you make that call.

Good luck!

he either posted this one or one where he hasnt shaved in 2 weeks. either way, you're still an idiot

wet not greasy.

do you look greasy when you're wet? then you are one filthy individual mister.

yeah, you like f'ing Lurch from the Adam's Family nigga. but you know what? You're also a guy so it don't matter. Just be fucking funny, and out going and bitches will come to you. Seriously, THEY are the ones that have to look good. You just have to be a man and be confident., you ugly fucking moron.