How about we boycott any great movie remake from now on?

How about we boycott any great movie remake from now on?

No more Ghostbusters, Snatch, Ocean's Eleven, Scarface, etc.

We just refuse to watch those. What you say?

>boycott
as if anyone with a semblance of taste will pay to watch that trash anyway

>muh opinions!
>I'm not going to see something, that'll show 'em!
fuck off back to Tumblr you twat

>I will not PAY to see something, that'll show 'em!
Fixed, you little faggot cunt.

Enjoy the new Scarface soundtrack, sucker!

What are the ladies in the picture going to star in?

Are you ignoring the fact people are already doing this? Every great movie remake this year has been a colossal flop.

left is starring in ice queen
muh dick

>Scarface
wat

lol

>Hollywood will stop making remakes if we boycott
>Hollywood will stop using franchises it owns to spend more money to aquire creative writers
Sound rather unprofitable.

mommy

she is gorgeous.

It does more damage to pirate and seed even if you aren't going to watch it.

Don't just stick the knife in, twist it around a bit for some fun.

i've been """boycotting""" flicks since i got a high speed internet connection

how will hollywood respond? it's nothing but sequels and rehashing for the next few years

>muh outrage

fuck off

no one cares

>Snatch, Scarface
wait, what? Are these really happening?

so, you think maybe 50 Sup Forumsirgins boycotting a movie that will cost the studio roughly $500 in lost ticket sales is going to affect the profits of movies that make around $300 million dollars?

take an autism pill and realize how fucking dumb you are.

no it doesnt. pirates dont go to the movies. so if ghostbusters 2016 never came online noine of them would buy it anyway.

I watch them if they interest me otherwise I wont. Is it that hard? Youre so involved in the metaculture surrounding movies that

Ok kids let's do this, which one of these women would you pick for
>fucking her in the ass
>give you a sloppy wet blowjob
>teach you the art of making slow sensual love and then cuddle afterwards
>rough doggy while her husband/bf watches
>fuck you with a strap-on
Can't repeat. One for each scenario

How are they going to inject more diversity into Scarface? Tony Montana is already latino, would making him black increase the diversity quota? Maybe make him gay or transgender? Or maybe he could still be latino and they could use the movie to make an Anti-Trump statement(because Trump is a racist).

you actually boycott shit on principle? Like you really wanted to see the Oceans eleven remake but cant becuase ghostbusters triggered you too much?

>Ghostbusters will be a huge hit and the manbabies will be crying in their mother's basement.
How'd that work out for you?

>Like you really wanted to see the Oceans eleven remake
said nobody ever

>How about we

let just stop right there, this is not a fucking public speaker that you can relay information to the rest of the world. it is a fucking board about celebrities and feet on Sup Forums, if you truly think you can affect anything in the real world by doing your work here you are delusional

>Scarface
>not already a remake

Oh I forgot, this is the board that refuses to watch movies made before 1983.

>Scarface

Shitty remake to begin with.

Was the oceans series even that big of a deal for it to be remade

Are you stupid? The more seeders and links/hosts the more pirates have access to it and the quicker the movie spreads.

I'm sorry you had to find out about your mental incompetence this way. That must suck.

>le I know scarface is a remake unlike the rest of you plebs meme
How do you contain all of this expert film knowledge?

I think they are fun heist movies without the need to resort to excessive car chasing, and shooting
Totally ok with having more of those as long the heist is actually clever and fun, can't remember the last time I watch one of those.
I also totally watch a heist movie with an ensemble cast of famous dead president. They gather together and travel to europe to steal back the declaration of independent.

So I just looked it up and and the oceans movies made around 400-350 mil how much you want to bet they're going to overspend so much on this movie that it'll need to make close to a billion to justify it

if they have some spicy scenes they i guess they can lure more people into watching it
which desu isn't below this kind of movie in the first place anyway

if they cast fucking rihanna then i'm pretty sure using sex appeal is a given here
kinda exciting desu