Hello, Sup Forums, how much better is bareback sex compared to sex with a condom?

Hello, Sup Forums, how much better is bareback sex compared to sex with a condom?

I've only had sex with a condom and it's been a bit underwhelming. Maybe because I've jacked off too hard or something, but it's just not that good.

well i did both and couldn't enjoy still not sure what's wrong with me. i think i have low libido.

It's over 9000 times better

Night and day. Once you fuck without a condom, you won't want to do it any other way.

fuck. well i broke up with the girl and now we're kinda fuckbuddies. i fear I wont be able to detach from her when I get to fuck her bare

wut

bump

One partner i had made me wear one everytime for 4 years. I hate the smell and feel and everything about them gives me a softy. The partner im with now is on the pill and i raw dawg deep dick creampie her every time. Shit is so cash, there really is no comparison.

It would be a deal breaker if some bitch tried that condom shit on me again. Fuck that shit, mind you i dont go near dirty bitches though so I'm safe

pics of partner pls

loads better

People still wear condoms? I thought that went out of fashion when Magic Johnson cured aids.

Are you cut?

Fucking with a condom is a real pain in the ass

nah fam

It isn't if you're the one penetrating.

what this guy said

lmao

Then it's gonna be even better bareback.

Don't worry about that. She'll detach from you. She's probably already looking for someone else. Go bareback

Top kek

The pill makes them feel like shit. It shouldn't be a deal breaker. They should let you do pull out every now and then though

Night and day. I only fuck bareback now. Risk of Sti's and pregnancy is worth it for that sweet sweet fleshy pleasure

I'm a 27 year old man. I lost my virginity at 14, no condom.

LTR with GF I lost it to. A year or so into our sex life we wanted to try a condom for shits and giggles, just to see what it felt like.

It's fucking awful. I mean it's so bad that I've never had sex with a condom ever again. It's like you're not having sex at all.

Never had a problem. Be smart, stay away from diseased skanks. Pull out unless you know she's on the pill and you trust her.

Pulled out of another GF for 3+ years, she wasn't on the pill. Never had an issue.

Current gf on the pill, feels good man.

tl;dr :

Condoms feel so terrible I would probably turn down sex if the girl refused to do it without.

a case of herpies waiting to happen. might aswell order the antibiotics right now and get ready. not joking