Now im getting nostalgic

Whats ur favorite TEKKEN Char.?

Yoshimitsu for me

i'm all about hwoarang

>grew up with that shit
>Tekken 4 first one
wat

King all the way

I used to spam that kangeroo dude. Shit was hilarious using a kangeroo to beat the shit out of guys.

im 18 , tekken 4 came out 2001

what do you not understand user?

Akuma

Im 17
One of my first PS2 game was Tekken 5.
Buy Tekken 7 OP, the game is very good
Btw my favorite char. is Lee

Not that guy but Lee is my nigga too!

Paul

I like that asian one

Jin is tha best

Lee is my fav

game is crap buy tekken 4 instead

Eddie

Rolf course it would be Eddie

Devil Jin, king and Bryan Fury, also grew Up with Tekken First one that i played was Tekken 1

Eddie is a spammer pussy

I liked kunimitsu and shun di but they arent in 7

Played them all, great fun!

Never cared much for the popular ones, too cheesey or for faggot button mashers. And I'm not asian enough to play like a pro so I play for fun.

ALLLLLLLL about Wang. Hands down the most og badass. In tekken 5 he had like 26 moves while king had 187? LOL! I actually used to beat my loser nerd friends who'd mash out rank combos like the virgins they were.

I like Steve fox too, cuz that crazy badass weeving in and out boxing style just looks awesome.

king is the best, raven is pretty good too

whats that capoeira chick called?
I fapped to her on a daily

bryan is best

Easy with the edge young buck

Eddie gourdo. Headbutt controller and just keen spinning, opponent can't even stand up.

Tekken 3 was what I played as a kid, only one I've played.

Goodbye user

The game is bad.

the rage mode is pathetic and they made akuma incredibly slow to fit in with the game.

the intro/outros are highly repetitive you'll be lucky to see more than one, probably have to buy the others or some shit.

the speech is the same it feels like an old game infact the older ones feel newer compared to it.

it's a massive downgrade.

It is a nice game. Well done this time. Love the PC version

Paul because he has that one blow that takes like 75% of other's HP.
King for combos.
Christie because she's sexy.
Ganryu.

Played first three, Tekken 5 and Tekken Tag Tournament btw.

dick or gtfo fagget

Jin is basically the Sasuke of the Tekken universe but for some fucking reason i picked him back in the tekken 3 days and now im stuck with him. Eliza seems pretty fun to learn and play but her voice-acting fucking sucks. Also i really miss Lei from the roster what the fuck bamco?

underage b&?

all about Kazuya / Jin from Tekken 3

I much preferred Jin before they completely changed his style to Karate.

>they made akuma incredibly slow to fit in with the game

salty sf faggot who knows nothing about tekken spotted

>The game is bad.

No it fucking isn't. Outside of Rev2, it's the best fucking current gen fighting game.

>the rage mode is pathetic and they made akuma incredibly slow to fit in with the game.

Rage mode is kinda lame but whatever. Akuma is fine, you're probably bad. He's had more nerfs than anyone else in the game

>the intro/outros are highly repetitive you'll be lucky to see more than one, probably have to buy the others or some shit.

Who gives an acutal fuck about the intros. Seriously, is this a point?

>the speech is the same it feels like an old game infact the older ones feel newer compared to it.

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you have an acutal argument that the game is bad? You've devolved into bitching about the announcer/voices because there is nothing really to bitch about other than PS4 online being busted but was patched in 1 week of release. Try harder.

>it's a massive downgrade.

Compared to what? Shill Fighter V? Injustass 2? Tekken 6? What the fuck are you even talking about?

LUCKY FUCKING CHLOE

She's everything I want to be omg
I even bought those autistic neko headphones so i could be like her ;_;

I was deadly with Lili in Tekken 6 but I'd definitely have to go with Lucky Chloe now.

what edge Retard?

hes confused i asked about what?

what are U getting butthurt about idiot?

Eddie Gordo
Craig Marduk
Lei Wulong

I am disappointed in the story mode though. Jin barely has 2 minutes of screentime.

Why do so many people like King though?

insane combos bruv

Isn't that Hwoarang's truff? Or Eddies?

Ive mained King since Tekken 3 my man. He is far and away the most intricate character with some of the most versatile and powerful moves.

>also i love busting out a rolling death cradle on unsuspecting opponents.

>Yoshimitsu
fuck yeah op

checkm

>I grew up with that shit
>Tekken 4 first one

holy shit, I know it's fuckin summer but come on

paul phoenix