/biathlon/ aka chicks with guns - miri our queen edition

Women 12.5 km Mass Start competition begins 14:40

stream is posted here: youtube.com/channel/UCn9cE1ZD-5HoQlSREDEX8OA

Men's comp begins at 12:30 for those interested

yes makes sense but too bad considering the glory days of german comp in the mid 2000s with Teichmann, Sommerfeldt, Angerer, etc.

will she make her comeback today?

who tuning in for /tds/ final climb?
5 to 1 odds for stina win

heidi is favorite but has looked low-energy lately. would laugh so hard if stina and binland manage to beat norwegians

hilarious how they are blaming the disasterous day yesterday on "muh bad skis" when heidi and ingvild been looking low-energy lately. getting sick of the commentators saying stina got lucky.

rusbros are you watching men tds? nice to see ustiogov doing well despite all the whining about muh doping. although i'm rooting for matti and binland as my favorite

10 minutes to start!

how do people start this sport at a young age? how common is it?
i grew up in florida so i never had a chance, but it seems like it would require living in a rural area

Who /autisticjustine/ ?

most start skiing early but you can start shooting later. you need a biathlon range or farm to start shooting.

/best girl/

will she get her first gold today?

reeeeeee

stina nooooo

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

norwegian commentators btfo. they were so cocky thought oestberg could catch nilsson.

lmao this third feels like a win. weng thought her teammate would deny stina podium. not to happen

congrats on your fifth usa! we love jessie!

>tfw no footage of Diggins from behind

there was. give me a sec ill find it

fourcadewinslol

Doing god's work

>jessie stays behind and cheers on all her teammates even the one that finishes 13 mins behind

really warms my heart

T H I C C

>ywn rub her thighs after a hard workout
JDIMSA

why live?

BJOERNDALEN

hahahhahahahahhaha fourcade BTFO

B J O E R N E D
J
O
E
R
N
E
D

Don't jinx it

YOU IDIOT

REEEEEEEEEEE

Norway are you ok? You seem to be spazing out a bit.

GIVE YOUR MAGIC TO SCHEMP

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH FROGFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BTFO BY GERMANIA

DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND!

SUCCESS

THE ETERNAL FROG

B T F O
T
F
O

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH FROG LITERALLY ON SUCIDIE WATCH

God dag! Hvordan går det? Thanks for opening the thread.

Starting list for Mass Start (set to 14:40 as stated in OP):

>1 yr KOUKALOVA Gabriela CZE 1989 1
>2 MAKARAINEN Kaisa FIN 1983
>3 DAHLMEIER Laura GER 1993
>4 DORIN HABERT Marie FRA 1986 2
>5 WIERER Dorothea ITA 1990
>6 BRAISAZ Justine FRA 1996
7 HILDEBRAND Franziska GER 1987 3
8 AKIMOVA Tatiana RUS 1990
>9 HAUSER Lisa Theresa AUT 1993
10 CHEVALIER Anais FRA 1993 4
11 OLSBU Marte NOR 1990
12 PUSKARCIKOVA Eva CZE 1991
13 DZHIMA Yuliia UKR 1990 5
14 BESCOND Anais FRA 1987
15 AYMONIER Celia FRA 1991
>16 HINZ Vanessa GER 1992 6
17 DUNKLEE Susan USA 1986
>18 GASPARIN Selina SUI 1984
19 VISHNEVSKAYA Galina KAZ 1994 7
20 HAECKI Lena SUI 1995
21 PIDHRUSHNA Olena UKR 1987
22 SKARDINO Nadezhda BLR 1985 8
>23 HAMMERSCHMIDT Maren GER 1989
24 SANFILIPPO Federica ITA 1990
25 MAGNUSSON Anna SWE 1995 9
>26 SLOOF Chardine SWE 1992
27 FROLINA Anna KOR 1984
28 GWIZDON Magdalena POL 1979 10
29 TANG Jialin CHN 1991
30 CRAWFORD Rosanna CAN 1988

Soukalova wears the yellow dress today which doesn't really look good on her. Kaisa is gonna release today all her frustration and win the race. Rape to death by Kaisa possible, but let's not hope for it.

Hampster is back on track and is gonna hopefully demonstrate in a outstanding way why it doesn't pay off to skip two competions to prepare yourself for the last race. Major choking is expected and, of course, we will always cheer for her losing.

stay away you mongrel frog

Why are Svens so shit in almost every winter sport?

Hey german you said in previous thread that Hinz have no bf, but how do you know.

I thought lth doesnt have as well, but then scrolled her inst and discovered she is 2+ years with Wager

I want to say: all girls aged 19+ have bfs. Especially beautiul and cute, like Vanessa.

Her bio says she's single senpai.

Also
>latin

>2017
>Not having your Latinum

guten tag! good to see you are here tyskland. very exciting tour de ski. happy for stina and binland podium. did you watch men's race? very exciting.
interesting with dahlmeier back, hoping for upset.
btw it appears norwegian suits are still somewhat see through.

is she ethnic german? seems to have somewhat balkan look.

it's because the central government defunded the rural districts thereby encouraging rural people to sell their farms, lumber profession, etc and move into city. in addition to having less people, rural areas have less government money for sport.
in contrast, the norwegian govt gives lots of money to rural districts where most of our athletes come from. its only fair in my opinion seeing how as we get all our resources food, timber, minerals, etc from the countryside. i'm a cityfag myself but think it's important that the rural lifestyle is supported

Bios are lie then.
And "single" means - "not married". But still can have BF(BFs) and not to mention them in bio, because its non of a bios business.

macaroni is so old, post some qts

today's odds

Good taste

>did you watch men's race? very exciting.

Unfortunetly not. And I regret it. I checked the results and stats and today would have really been worth watching. Delicious Fucktard tears.
Would have been better if Bjoerndalen had won.

>btw it appears norwegian suits are still somewhat see through

To whom belongs this fine poece of ass?

Thinking of giving up my Neet livestyle. How much can somebody make as a professional female foot licker? (I an pretty good at it so I don't want a Rookie salary)

Besides "married", they have "engaged" and "in a relationship" in the bios too.

>Domracheva

>tfw no sweaty gf

Did she take an arrow to the knee?

MARIE
A
R
I
E

yes very nice to see fourcade beaten
>To whom belongs this fine poece of ass?
heidi

are you an oestlandfag?
>tfw going to see jessie at drammen wc in march

I know, but again: is she doesnt want to reveal her private life, she still can say whatever she wants to bio

Also again: all 19+ yo decent girls(and even unsecent) have bf. ALL

Yeah, many people in Bavaria look like that. They derive most likely from people who lived in isolated region in the mountains. They tend to have a darker tan and overall look less nordic.
So, she xoupd be indeed 100% ethnic german. I don't see any need to question this.

Same in Binland? Because they also seem to have a better national organization regarding sports.

>old can't be qt?

meh, would prefer Kaisa. She has the certain look in her eyes.

>pretending_to_be_reading.jpg

>many people in Bavaria look like that
I thought Bavarians look like lth

>CHOKALOVA

>COCKALOVA

BASED RED GIRL

ah okay that makes sense. are you from bavaria?
>Same in Binland?
don't know t b h

>KEKALOVA

>KEKALOVA

Grab her by the pussy!

what did she mean by this?

No. Here in Germany we have jokes running about inbreeding in the southern parts.

There isn't a common bavarian look. I bet there are many people who look like Lt. Hauser in Bavaria/Austria but you will also find many who look like Dahlmeier.

>Olympic tattoo
What a cuck.

Olympic rings is one of the few acceptable tattoos. Pretty much everything else is retarded

>that manjaw

why is kekalova always using so much makeup?

are all eastern european women that trashy? they always seem to have more makeup on than less. unpleasant.

Maybe her bf is french?

Okay, whos look more common in south Germany and Austria - Hinz's or Hauser's?

Russian Biathletins dont use make up at all ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and this generation doesnt seem very good both on track and in term of looks
(Except Kaisheva maybe, shes qt)

Akhatova and Starykh(EPO'd) were cuter

not all, just the whores

It means that you're doing what "everyone else" does because you lack of individuality. So you have to be a member of muh sheekrit club.

If I hadn't such a bad opinion on tattoos in general, I would get one by myself to trigger these fuckers.

Not defending Suckerlova because I hate her. I'm just saying that a stronger jawline can be sexy in women too.

>eastern Europe

Czechs don't wantto admit itbut there have been multiple german dicks in their bloodline. If you look at chechs and their slavic neighbours, they look totally differnet.
Also they have a much higher percentage of blond hair of which we all know where it originates from . This is probably also the reason why czechs are such perverts.

yeah but in the case of kekalova it just makes her look like a failed mtf transsexual prostitute

LET'S GO

/best girls/ out in front!

Hell YES. But Hammerschmidt is also in the leading group.

what did she mean by this?

C'mon, KAISA!

Shee looks german as fuck!

J U S T I N E

>the city of Makarainen

Chloe Chevalier is qt

What the fuxk, Kaisa?

Same for MDH. Hammerschmidt one miss.

At least Selina and Eva through.

yes.

How popular is biathlon in Romania? Do you have show?

The only romanian athlet i know is Ivet Lalova

hmmmm

not very popular tbqh, i live near one of the only winter resorts in Romania so winter sports are a bit more popular here. our only "average" biathlete is Tofalvi and she is beyond ancient

Kaisa +1:26

Can she still make it?

reeeeeeeeeeee

what happened to LTH??

Traded the trophy for the fair play award.

FUCK

Still think Hammerschmidt is hot though.

>Jobstin Rraisaz, kek

Puskarcikova still no misses. Nice.