What's wrong with after-birth abortions? It's her body

What's wrong with after-birth abortions? It's her body.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html
slate.com/blogs/saletan/2014/02/25/_after_birth_abortion_how_right_wing_web_sites_turned_my_old_article_into.html
politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/nov/25/cynthia-meyer/cynthia-meyer-says-more-black-babies-are-aborted-n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the religious right is crazy because they want to ban after-birth abortions

does leftist degeneracy know no end?

>hippies accuse Vietnam veterans of being baby killers
>hippies then go home and kill their own babies
can't even make this shit up

>attacks on contraception

When? Fucking when?

Isn't an "after birth abortion" just infanticide?
Call it as such.

Wontt someeeeeboddyyy pleaaaasssseee think of the slutss! Kek

>women literally want to beta test it first now

It's not infanticide if you leave it in the woods for Athena to care for.

When we all agreed as males to not fuck landwhales unless black.

Oh that was the war on conception my bad.

There's literally no difference between a 2 year old and a fetus, it's just a bundle of cells.

Is this the onion?

Post link.

"After-Birth Abortion" sounds like a cool death metal song.

Sounds like a nice way to describe Clintons last campaign for president

This is the logical conclusion of atheism/leftist morality

No one should be surprised

But what you should do is instead turn to Christ

>crazies calling other crazy

Well at least these children will be spared the torment of being raised in a liberal household by a single mom or a cuckold dad.

Women suffer enormous stresses providing for and taking care of children. In many cases, women become sick or unable to cope. Women should not have to suffer in this way, especially since a child is technically still part of their body, and they should have a right to end their pain by terminating the child.

>50 years of failed shit tests
>Cucks have been bred to aggressively fail them
The future scares me senpai

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html

slate.com/blogs/saletan/2014/02/25/_after_birth_abortion_how_right_wing_web_sites_turned_my_old_article_into.html

The article didn't actually call to kill babies.
>Just when you thought the religious right couldn’t get any crazier, with its personhood amendments and its attacks on contraception, here comes the academic left with an even crazier idea: after-birth abortion.

the correct term is "post natal abortions" and i joked about it years ago thank you very much.

It is literally murder at that point.

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

now you know why religions have no respect for women lol

IT'S LITERALLY INFANTICIDE. WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE WANT??!?!?!

Edgy God detected

By that extension the mother (and father even) is a part of the child's body and thus the child should be able to terminate the mother or parents so long as they share blood and vice-versa.

>trap loving roach
Roach traps eww

I, too, grew up strong by suckling on my mother wolve's teat.

*scratches chin* if a western tranny takes turk cocks, is she a roach trap?

>[W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child.
Slippery slope is a fallacy though.

every fucking time

Children are too young to make that decision.

First I was pro-choice because I was socially acclimated and it was a complicated decision that should be left up to individuals, plus body-autonomy

Then I became a pro-life libertarian because the child was objectively a new human life at it's earliest stages and, left alone, would likely happily gestate whether the mother liked it or not until it pushed his or her way out into the world. Any knowing step to end that process is murder, so I became pro-life.

Then I learned that politics are passed down epigenetically, I comprehended that we live a universal-suffrage democracy with birthright citizenship, and learned that the vast vast VAST majority of abortions are done to minorities and progressives, so I'm vehemently pro-choice again.

Can you fucking imagine what BLM would look like with another ~15.5 million niggers, fueled by gibs and logarithmically expanding over 40 years?

As a cuckservative I think it would be best to be against this except in the most extreme circumstances. I don't want to come off as an extremist and we should only make exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother.

There's literally no difference between a 14 year old an a fetus, their minds haven't even fully developed yet. It's the mother's right to terminate her post-pregnancy ejection up to 81 years old (only if they're white), in fact, it should be mandatory.

You can have caitlyn jenner all you want

>its her body
nope, a baby is quite clearly the body of somebody else.
if her worrying about stretchmarks is worth killing babies over then there is something fucking wrong with her.

The only argument I struggle with is the rape pregnancy thing, however as you can get a pill effective up to 120 hours there's no excuse to get a few weeks into a pregnancy before aborting as by then the fetus has already started to form.

I know that you don't really think that user, you're just playing silly buggers.

>if we call it infanticide it would be obviously wrong, but if we give it a different name that makes it moral! :^)

Give it to the church to care for, theres plenty of christians who love to adopt babies, so much that I remember reading an article bemoaning the very real possibility of running out of babies to give for adoption. I know so many people that would cut off their damn head and their dick to have a child, any child, to adopt and love. Give it to someone who wants it. Just because you don't want it it doesn't mean NOBODY HAS TO HAVE THEM. Fuck it, they deserve to see the world.

is this how brits flirt?

:)

Too late! I'm gonna call you a sexist pig who wants to control women's bodies. Now what?

They don't want mudbabies.

I don't want mudbabies, you don't want mudbabies.

Most of the abortions are mudbabies and progressive scum.

Be thankful.

>Can you fucking imagine what BLM would look like with another ~15.5 million niggers, fueled by gibs and logarithmically expanding over 40 years?

This is the most retarded argument I've ever read. What is the point in celebrating the prevention of millions of parasites when tens of millions of parasites are already running rampant and nothing can be done about them? It's like celebrating the fact that your can of roach spray is 35% effective.

On the other hand, maybe you aborted the one or two or ten black men and women who could've turned their entire culture around.

At the end of the day, you're nothing but a baby-killer, and that makes you even lower than the lowest street-banging hood nigga in my eyes.

This tickle your fancy?

Queensland is debating an abortion bill today that would allow full 9 month abortions.

>due to deliver tomorrow? Changed your mind? Abort today.

>First I was pro-choice because I was socially acclimated and it was a complicated decision that should be left up to individuals, plus body-autonomy
>Then I became a pro-life libertarian because the child was objectively a new human life at it's earliest stages and, left alone, would likely happily gestate whether the mother liked it or not until it pushed his or her way out into the world. Any knowing step to end that process is murder, so I became pro-life.
>Then I learned that politics are passed down epigenetically, I comprehended that we live a universal-suffrage democracy with birthright citizenship, and learned that the vast vast VAST majority of abortions are done to minorities and progressives, so I'm vehemently pro-choice again.
Holy shit, are you me?

Muslims dont get abortions and given the USA's nigger birth rate its not really doing too much for you either.

No but the ant that crawled up my leg to see that image tickled me

Hes not a baby killer. Black mothers are baby killers.

>infanticide is okay when we do it
>my body my choice xDDDDD
>such emotional effort for me to raise a fucking child

I'm done. I'm fucking done

looks quite good for a british girl

And just to twist in the fucking truth a little harder, there are plenty of rich christians who would pay your medical expenses if you actually cannot, especially if it meant to save the life of that child from abortion.

That's a roach, not an ant

The Lord is partial none, and you aren't either if you are a Christian.

Bigot.

After-birth abortion is an obvious contradiction of terms. Try harder kike anus slurper.

Um I'll take a 35% reduction in dangerous, expensive, delapidated farm equipment any day of the week bucko.

>you're nothing but a baby-killer, and that makes you even lower than the lowest street-banging hood nigga in my eyes
You say that now, but only because you can't imagine a world with 35% more of that.

Just be happy you live in your white enclave, friend.

at what age is a child truly not a child any more? who's to say a "child" doesn't have a more mature brain than an "adult"?

user stop playing silly buggers and go to bed

You literally fuck men pretending to be women because turkroach women are so abhorrent

Diff'rent strokes, nigga. Here you are complaining about the horde and the liberals you despise are killing them for free*. Planned Parenthood has done more for White Pride than you ever will; they should adopt Mac Tonight as a corporate mascot.

kek

Potatoes should be put in the compost pile.

The USA nigger's birth rate is effectively negative.

They are literally a declining population.

Muslims are a problem, but luckily we keep most of them out, and the Trumpenfurher will build many walls to help. Americans by and large hate Mohammedans and for that we should be grateful.

Silippery slope was a fallacy they said.

Making whores pay for their own abortions is no different than gassing six trillion Jooz, according to liberals.

Underrated post

men pretending to be women > turkish women > burn victims > british girls
stay mad xd

But it should be the father's decision. Don't you know your Suetonius?

Not even mad.

>People think “after-birth abortion” is a real thing or a policy proposal. They don’t even read carefully enough to notice that I was criticizing it. I’m getting tweets and comments depicting me as a baby killer.

Sup Forums is always wrong

Yeah Christians have never had any problem with killing Moores, and niggers fucking and having keedz in wedlock are poor examples for christians. Let us be glad our secular government has decided on a pragmatic and freedom-based solution.

This. Turn to Christ before its too late. Please.

i'm not that easy user, you gotta look really feminine to get with me ;3

you mean murder?

I'm okay with it, if the father can after-birth abort as well. No more child-support payments.

If it's in your disposition to kill your children I am glad that you are not raising children.

Coons and loons, friend. Only coons and loons.

I'm sure if you find a feminine trap that's super into spitting out wiry body hairs for the next week, you'll finally be happy, Turk.

K

>The other might suffer emotional distress associated with adoption, therefore after-birth abortion is a better choice.

Seriously, read the article.

Umm is this really a thing?
I don't think this exists.
Do you have any links or sources?

This

>wah I won't accept the baby because it's black
Disgusting, there is literally nothing wrong with the baby's race, you only need to raise the child right and they will be good no matter their blood lineage.

Spartans and Romans used to kill their babies if they had downs or were dysgenic shits. You are just polluting the white genepool.

i'm sure a brit is willing to do anything to get a resemblance of a loving present father, winston
every kiss begins with a K bby

>Can you fucking imagine what BLM would look like with another ~15.5 million niggers, fueled by gibs and logarithmically expanding over 40 years?
the abortionists need more credit for this, they are saving us so much trouble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT WAS HILLARIOUS

ps: I was being sarcastic

I'm not sure that even if you tried for a 100 years you'd manage a witty retort, Feisal...

>technically still part of their body
How can one be that stupid? You don't have to cut the (already born) child off your body to leave it, unlike an arm. Also this

Hahaha nobody cares, nigger.

Really though, how is this different from an abortion at 8 months 3 weeks and 6 days?

The difference of two days and passing through a birth canal suddenly makes it unacceptable to kill a baby?

This exact scenario is being proposed in Qld now. Full 9 month abortions for any reason, paid for by the government.

>Um I'll take a 35% reduction in dangerous, expensive, delapidated farm equipment any day of the week bucko.

You're not getting a reduction in anything, moron. Planned Parenthood and other similar organizations provide far more assistance with child birth, signing up for benefits, etc. to low-income mothers than they do abortion services. Most women -- even low-income women -- do not want to abort their children.

People like you are just sick fucks who get off on killing the weakest and most defenseless among your perceived enemies, because you don't have the guts to challenge the strongest. You can't clean up your own streets, you can't put people in line like the old days, you can't organize any of that because there aren't any real men left among you.

Funny how they didn't have widespread abortion services in the old days and yet the kind of dindu violence that's commonplace these days was underheard of.

They do, and Black Lives Matter is the ultimate countersignal to the abortion debate.

it would feel unjust for me to use wit on you.

This is a fake article btw

before you get too mad, think of the possible benefits this could have for eugenics and anti race mixing.

The slippery slope is just a phallasy you silly goyim :^)

and after 12 years old abortion?... is my body isn't it?

Ah, I see. Rationing, is it? As I understand it, it's in short supply in Turkey.

>Most women -- even low-income women -- do not want to abort their children
politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/nov/25/cynthia-meyer/cynthia-meyer-says-more-black-babies-are-aborted-n/
>According to the report, in 2013 black women accounted for 29,007 terminated pregnancies, representing almost 42 percent of all abortions in the city. That same year, black women in the city gave birth to 24,108 babies. With abortions surpassing live births by nearly 5,000, African American women in the city clearly terminated pregnancies more often than they carried babies to term. Black women terminated pregnancies at a rate of 67.3 per 1,000 women ages 15 to 49, a rate far higher than any other racial or ethnic group.

You are not going to convince me man. The facts are not on your side.

If you want to go full 1488-gasthekikes-hangniggershigh then god bless but don't start that war by dismantling one of the few organizations still helping the cause.

>the kind of dindu violence that's commonplace these days was underheard of
You think segregation was just because we don't like the color of their skin?
Hahaha, no friend, no.