We the blacks are coming for all your white girls

we the blacks are coming for all your white girls.
you can't compete.

Yeah we can, we aren't in jail and we have jobs.

Yeah right op. Youre probably a white boy that has never seen any pussy.

im a negro you fuckface

that's hot, make sure you cum deep inside of them with your BBC so they give birth to black babbys!

That would imply coordination and cognitive thinking - neither of which happens in that group.

Black by association? Or because you've swallowed enough genetic material

black as coal

So you're easy to burn?

I'm sure you are, faggot.
You're a pathetic white loser. Go away.

you can get all the black females you want we don't want them

want timestamp you white kid?

Yeah, I do.

Where are you at, white kid? Are you trying to photoshop a timestamp? Fucking pathetic cuck, just end yourself.

I'm fucking my white bitch you lifeless worthless white kid.
Maybe I'm cuckolding you. I don't know :)

Wow look at all these betas. I never thought it was possible, for real thought people like you guys didn't exist.

I was wondering why I got all these girls so easy all the time. Then I see all these 1-6/10s and then I realize that compared to you guys I'm like an 99/10 so there's no comparison hahahaha. Oh wow, here's a tip, get out of your parents house every once in a while and pick up some weights. If you can't even bench press your own weight you are pathetic. Hahaha oh man this is just too rich. I gotta go get my niggas to see this oh my God.

Where is the timestamp at? White virgin loser? How does it feel to be brainwashed, and living in a complete delusion and denial? Fucking white pathetic bitch.

You just want to see my bbc you white faggot.

No, I want to see a timestamp. You delusional fucking idiot. You're still living with your mummy, you don't have a job, you're a dirty, fat pathetic white virgin loser. You're only writing like that, because there is nothing to do in your pathetic life. Just fucking off yourself you white down syndrome retard
> inb4 hehe you mad?:)))

You mad white kiddo? You seem so... Don't worry, you will fuck someday...
Wait...Nobody will do that

I am white. You are white too :)
>wait... nobody will do that
You're so mad you forgot english?
Stay salty fag :))

I'm from south africa you white trash
I'm black

Where is the timestamp at?

Ok little virgin whiteboy, have fun fantasizing.

pic related, it's you

That's not him. He's white.

what are you gloating about you weak faggot. anyone can workout for a month and look like you.

samefag