WE WUZ KANGS: the movie

WE WUZ KANGS: the movie.

More degenerate, Cultural Marxist Jewish Hollywood Liberal propaganda, this time positing the ludicrous fantasy of an African nation technologically advanced beyond any other country, which maintains the international front of a primitive, Third World agricultural society.

This film blatantly seeks to ignore PROVEN evidence of the intellectual inferiority of the Negro, whilst placing a fantasized version of their degenerate primitive culture on a pedestal to encourage interracial breeding and the demise of the white race.

Liberal news outlets are currently falling over one another to fawn over the trailer and virtue signal its perceived cultural importance.

Let's fuck this film up, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2016/03/01/the-black-billionaires-2016/amp/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racist piece of shit

The Kike has to market The Magic Negro and his Niggershines, too much money to be made in Hollyweird peddling these fantasies, and I do mean FANTASY. The Coal Tiger's backstory is the nigger is worth $77 billion (protip: out of 1,810 billionaires in the world, 12 or 0.6% are monkey), has a PhD from Oxford in physics etc.

Hahahahhaaha.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2016/03/01/the-black-billionaires-2016/amp/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)

dude its a marvel property and over 30 years old

move on

stop making every little thing about race. if you don't support the movie don't watch it. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit what you do with your life

Post it a few more times. Might get the idiotic bait noticed or spew some weak minded idiot to believe this gibberish nonsense.

except everything IS about race. niggers and kikes never shut the fuck up about it. muh oppression, muh feelings, muh safe space, muh reparations, muh disadvantages getting a job, muh police interactions, muh white privilege

Wakanda has been in the Marvel universe for at least 30 years and youre NOW getting mad? Lol, newfag

found the nigger or kike, although surprisingly capable of typing coherent sentences for a pavement ape, so likely a hymie

I'm black and I hate getting involved in racial arguments. I know a lot of people who hate stuff devolving into racial arguments

Not Your Personal Army: The Movie

you have too much white influence, you didn't include one porch monkey colloquialism phrase in your entire post. well done groid

the Almighty Super Jeep built in Wakanda Ooga Booga Kanda by the Panther Industries

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about these kinds of threads either. What happened to this place? It's filled with your kind of retards. There are no principles on this board, dipshit, it's as random as it should be, disregard everything. Fuck off, will ya

First the wonder cunt, then this shit...

Again this same thread? really... just sad man... sad

this is a movie not a documentary.
calm down.

much more realistic interpretation of nigger technology
behold the wakandan space
shuttle, quite a bit different from the movie depiction of airplane tech

Wow look at all these betas. I never thought it was possible, for real thought people like you guys didn't exist.

I was wondering why I got all these girls so easy all the time. Then I see all these 1-6/10s and then I realize that compared to you guys I'm like an 99/10 so there's no comparison hahahaha. Oh wow, here's a tip, get out of your parents house every once in a while and pick up some weights. If you can't even bench press your own weight you are pathetic. Hahaha oh man this is just too rich. I gotta go get my boys to see this oh my God.

good another movie where i can pretend i am the white female lead that's fucking the black male lead

my tiny hapa manlet cock is already getting hard thinking about this

movies poisoning the minds of kids with 100% fabricated delusions about the intellectual capacity of the groid

Black Panther.

enjoy his true face

>I was wondering why I got all these girls so easy all the time.

congrats, bro.
you've got unironically the right amount of Suspension of Disbelief to watch the WE WUZ KANGZ movie.

this morning i was fantasizing that iwas jessica biel and my bull is Blade, but a thuggier and more nigger Blade with a huge BBC and we fucked after killing lots of white vampires, i rode his BBC and he came inside me.

I came buckets with this fantasy.

>i wish i was a cute white girl jessica biel so i could fuck thug nigger BBC

>irl i am a 5'7 hapa manlet :(

It's official: Sup Forums and the altright have now officially taken the crown off Tumblr for the most easily triggered and offended people on the internet. Come and collect your prize, you absolute fucking snowflake pansies.

You are the one getting triggered about other people getting triggered

Fuck off summer cunt.

NYPA

surely a Chink drew that chart

Why are you so fucking autistic? It's a fictional film, based on a comic book. There are literallly aliens involved in this universe for fuck sake. Stop looking for reasons to get mad at everything that exists you fucking faggot.

chinese food is tasty but garbage and they are pretty good at math

Inventor of the Dindu particle.

This again?

I read one of these as a boy and jacked off onto the pages after seeing a lewd photo. If I go see it I get the added bonus of your tears with my nostalgia fap (I'll find something to fap to, don't worry)

>chart

its a "colored" map

Gr8 b8, m8.
Would probably work better back at

You're an idiot. The idea of of Wakanda was established at least 50 years ago and their advancement was due completely to a certain mineral metal that was very valuable and brought a lot of investors.

You know absolutely nothing about Marvel comics. You fat neckbeard degenerates make Aryans like me look bad spewing your uninformed unintelligent garbage.

You aren't smart or witty or going to create a movement. You aren't going to go viral with a crusade against the Black Panther. You're a pathetic fuck who just wants attention, a sociopath who wants to believe he's apart of the Organization but you're just a shill slave of the system.

>calls an Aryan racist a snowflake
>provides validation he's unintelligent and just regurgitates what others have said

Ah. Another edgelord who thinks he's cool. So worthless he sits there, drooling like a dog waiting for someone to acknowledge him, ready with an impulsive unthought response, trying to prove to the anonymous world he's a though guy

maybe i am a tough guy

Sup Forums pls go

You belong on a college campus

OY VEY

Classic amerifag retard

cry more

Ya, it's a work of fiction. What's your point?

Are you a billionaire? Shut the fuck up.

please help me I am afraid of brown people and I cannot stop centering every facet of my life around race

It sounds like you're the one doing all the bitching

You're both stupid fucks. Kill yourselves.

holy shit b8 that works I ought to try this sometime

I thought it was about them having a savred area where they prayed to oingo boingo, and someone made it out alive......

>Nigerians with top secret 1000 year old advanced technology compounds
>Somehow just as realistic as 1st world countries having compounds of the same nature

M8 forget the fact that the Black Panther is just a black pandering superhero whose only purpose is to attract more blacks to Marvel, this is just we wuz kangz tier on so many levels.

There is going to be a partial generation of brainwashed children thinking that Africa is full of well to do and good intentioned intelligent people because they only ever watched movies instead of reading a history book. This movie is stupid and it should feel stupid.

it's just a fuckin superhero movie from a Jack Kirby comic started in 1978.

Wakanda has existed longer than you have... so grow the fuck up and get used to the fact that it was inevitable Marvel/Disney would tap Marvel Comic items such as this for film.

>being american
>caring what colour people are
>getting this butthurt over a fucking movie

>It's just a comic Durr

No it's indoctrination because people are that stupid to think that Nigeria has ever been good for anything. It's the same utopian lie that is the foundation of our post modern zeitgeist and it needs to stop.

>Be you
>Basement dwelling shut it,suburbs fag, or just druggie moron.
>Think that race is only skin deep

How to spot someone who knows nothing about medicine , genetics, art, language etc.

nigga I'm in law school what the fuck are you doing with your life?
>implying you're a doctor, geneticist, artist or linguist
oh but that's right, bullshit charts and infographics on Sup Forums are a much better education than a (((university))) degree, hm?

>It's so diverse, a movie that is 90% black people!
>Tfw you realize that diverse just means non white

I would be surprised if it wasn't for all the comics Marvel has been making started doing this diversity shit for the past two years and just now are they bringing into their comics.

Its a comic book movie
Go outside you rustle jimmied faggot.

>Im in law school

Medfag, so you're trying to be an overpaid leech.

>Bullshit memes I saw on the internet

If race doesn't exist then why can't we give interracial bone marrow transplant without killing the receiving patient? IQ gap and test score gap has always existed and there is a legitimate genetic distance between the races that is significant enough to place it in separate racial categories.

Different facial shapes, different prevelance of genetic disease, differences in I, you don't need Sup Forums to read into deterministic theories of human behavior.

Just look and the Minnesota transracial adoption study and any studies done on monozygotic twins separated at birth.

253,674 6,892

good luck , but i hear yah!!!

I'm not going to argue with all the medical stuff but I still don't have anything against people of different races

LOL, Haiti.

*jimmie rustled