Music and drugs

Last year, I did get my first experience with extasy pill. My roommate had one pill left, gave it to me, went with his girlfriend somewhere. Well, I am far from going clubbing like whole population loves to do.- I do frequent 4chins after all, mostly Sup Forums. This particular pill made my senses sharper. Basically just that, nothing crazy at all. Colours were stronger, touching comfy things felt great. So I thought about listening music. You know, what you see is about 80-90% of information brain is working. At least for humans, sight is very important. If your senses are stronger, what happens when you close your eyes, and listen to music? Incredible experience, I must say. Like, being INSIDE the music? Feeling it so strongly, you can touch it? Every sound can be heard, and appreciated.

I think ambience music, classical music works the best. Any atmospheric, instrumental music. Singing is a no-no. Very rhytmic music is a no-no. Calmer pieces are better in general. If you do it right, experience does not end with pill. Good soundtrack will make you so chilled, next day you can feel all of the stress you acumulated at work, any tension - puff, go away. I think I like this part the best. It's like spa bath on steroids. That being said... I'm not that versed with music, I'm Sup Forumsutist. I listen OSTs mostly, I don't know shit. Ambience music is kinda niche, I would enjoy some tips with searching, or good albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAbYRC6_puw&list=PL86E8E3F409C4E7B8 - I'm using this track to gauge if pill hit me or not, and how strong it is. It sends you into blissful trance right away, otherwise sounds normal.

Some tracks I really enjoyed while on pill, I suggest searching for similar:
youtube.com/watch?v=kVP09lhSPm4
youtube.com/watch?v=PxxAmlmVvQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy65AXcjDBg
youtube.com/watch?v=68IxGDlGC-I
youtube.com/watch?v=JTa_6FRahX0

Thoughts, comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlCpOhPZXVo
youtube.com/watch?v=HTIGVyjkpg0
youtube.com/watch?v=-qWSXeK4_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=eqzxBHSKVsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU8wxCdKIE
youtu.be/PjxRwSmVm5Y
youtu.be/5-X8B_1v0Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Off yourself, weeaboo.

DUDE

>does drugs once

>"""classical music"""
>it was actually anime OSTs

Yea, I guess I am very clean when it comes to drugs. One pill per month or two. I feel pretty happy with that. I am drinking though - in fact, I do homebrew my own beer.

I guess I am not welcomed here, not that I am suprised. I do not want to get into entirely different culture board, sit 6 months at least, to just post one thread. I would really appreciate your opinion, Sup Forums. And sorry in advance.

Fucking normalcunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlCpOhPZXVo

*punches you*

we/a/boos are not welcome anywhere

>run out of space
And I thought I would trigger you with posting game ost anyway. Anything really /classical/ just felt too strong. It has to be cherrypicked, for some more dopey feeling.
youtube.com/watch?v=HTIGVyjkpg0
youtube.com/watch?v=-qWSXeK4_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=eqzxBHSKVsQ

>civ music
>2017 you tube best music study trance house chill !! 2017 mix best music

leave immediately

Thanks. I guest this thread wasn't complete waste of space.

an Sup Forumsutist should know that /wsr/ is for requests.
Anyway try Aphex Twin

this tbqh famalama

op should go to /wsr/ because he's a pleb but what Sup Forumstant would go there for recs? they'd just get pleb recs

lurk moar

I'm sure they can give Sup Forumscore there

why would I want people to rec me pleb music I've already heard

Well, if my only purpose for this thread was asking for music for drugs, I would do it. I wanted some discussion going instead. I don't know, maybe some other genre works better? Your experience? I went out of my way to not post any anime OST. According to you, Sound Novel OST is the same thing, even if thing is basically something between book and game. Worst thing is? I find it... really good for extasy experience. I tried it with my amateur rockman roommate. He has much more experience with music than I. He clearly told me normal music just doesn't cut it, my Sup Forumsutistic taste works better for this sort of thing. Maybe OST music is indeed much better in this regard - it's supposed to be background, not main actor - like normal music.

I feel like I need to make my own OST investigation instead of asking here, because your point of view is clearly different from mine. It's just not working. That reminds me, I need to check out how Silent Hill 2 OST works. There's lots of ambience.

One MDMA pill a month is not moderate at all I'd say. It's actually pretty much on the verge of a high intake. Do the knowledge on XTCs neurotoxicity and shit. Some people feel the secondary effects more than others tho, but make sure that you know what you're doing.

Take LSD/mushrooms, it's also very good for music
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU8wxCdKIE

go to Sup Forums if you want to talk about getting high and listening to anime/video game music

youtu.be/PjxRwSmVm5Y
youtu.be/5-X8B_1v0Es