>27
>kissless hugless handholdless virgin
>NEET
>no skills
>unironically autistic

Honest question, is there anything I can do to turn my life around?

start asking girls out

kill yourself

Get off Sup Forums and work out you faggot

Get and make surs you read the fucking sticky

No skills?

Any interests?

ur ugly and theres nothing you can do about it
no Girl will ever Show interest cuz it's all about Looks

just hitting u with the truth dont be mad

Are you fat too?

Same here except I achieved wizard level 5 years ago. No, there's no way of turning anything around at your age. If you have the guts to do it, kill yourself. If not, live in misery forever.

Where do I meet girls and how do I handle crippling anxiety when attempting to communicate

Be happy. I'm dealing with pregnancy scares all the time now that I'm slinging dick. Condoms suck.

Anime and fantasy novels

I mean, I ain't skinny but not morbidly obese. Sort of fat, yeah.

Well in that case waiting for The Doors of Stone should keep you going for some time. right? I can't an hero before I know how the story ends.

literally anywhere; even mens restrooms nowadays.

Open your mouth and ask them on a date. Pretend you're ordering from mcdonalds you fat fuck, you're not trying to compose poetry.

Kingkiller chronicles is for faggots

Gotta fix the NEET part first, bruh. The rest'll have to wait.

I personally got more confident and made a few friends while working as a part-time waiter for a time. It wasn't exactly great, but it did improve my situation which was similar to yours.

If you're unironically autistic and can afford it, maybe consider counseling.

get drunk, it will ease your way into confidence

>go to rave
>take a pill or drink a litte bit
>bring a friend
>talk to chicks
>mostly easy to get because of exta

Start working out.
Get a job.
Talk to people at your job.

gym

self-improvement

>Honest question, is there anything I can do to turn my life around?

yes.
but if you keep doing things the same as now them nothing will get better.
change things.
anything.

force youtself to eat healthy and get fit.

pay for a haircut and spend more than you normally would on some new clothes

And he should get some new interests besides anime

Lower your goddamned standards. Dozen whales out there craving dick. You aren't entitled to someone hot you cuck fuck.

Quit being a fucking man-child and grow the fuck up

>Dozen whales out there craving dick
Where do I find them?

Get yourself Tinder or try some other dating site or app. I guarantee there's certain to be a lot of thirsty hamplanets on there, glad of any attention they can get.

goto /x/ and check out Sigils since that'll make the right girls come your direction, time to start stacking the deck in your favor sonny
>>/x/19130518

> talk about being alpha male, now you're warping reality to get girls in your pants

Social Skills and Asking Girls:

After you do the hard part of holding a conversation with a girl there's some things you need to do:

Be Confident, like some false belief that you're going to get this girl, faking it until you make it (so it doesn't look like you're straining). The only thing that blows through this is running out of things to talk about and then stammering to come up with something, you cant look cool when this happens.

Maintain eye contact. She'll look away and stuff but over time she'll start meeting your eyes more.

Ask her for her Number and that you'd like to Hang with her, before the convo is over otherwise its wasted. Talk with her on the fone rather than snap/kik because its just better, but keep it under 15 mins so she will want to talk more in person.
> tell her you hate online chat, its so impersonal

Buttering her up:

While on your date or hanging out, you need to start edging in physically. Pay attention to her nonverbal cues and how enthralled she is. Eventually you can put your arm on her shoulder or something, even if its just a playful gesture.

Give it a little bit of time between, its not scientific but, you can tell when she's getting more comfortable with it.

Its about making her feel comfy and close, too much at once is scary, but at the appropriate rate makes you like a teddy bear. She will know where this is going but she wants to savor it.

> if you keep nudging closer into her personal space - eventually you wont be able to pound her hard enough in bed. And years from now the only way you'll penetrate her more deeply is by putting a baby in her.

Whales are all over the fucking place unless you're 15 mins from a beach, ironically hahaha.

First, stop going to /r9k/ or even here - any place where negativity is worshipped. That would only make you worse and discouraged. You have to start with your mindset, building a positive outlook on life. The fact that you made this thread is already a nice step you did, so you're already going to the right track.

Second, go to read the sticky there and start having a healthy life. You'll see it's easier than you thought. You don't even need to go out yet, you can begin doing that on your own bedroom.

Third, go to read the sticky there and acquire your own external style that better suits you and that would make you more attractive to girls.

Fourth, at this point you'll have enough confidence to start going after social events and girls. You still need to practice your social skills but with the confidence you built that would feel much more easier than it is right now, so the only thing you need now is to go out and practice.

Fifth, when you're finally out having all sorts of social relationships (including sex), you now need to learn how not to be a moron and not to spoil everything you accomplished. Don't let all of the things you accumulated until now go up your head too much. Be a good person.

That's it, I wish you all the best, user.

Does Tinder work from a browser?
My smartphone is ruined at the moment.

90% of the population wont do anything with their lives

they will get a job, eventually get married, maybe have a few kids, and then slowly resent everything.

they wont invent anything. they wont create anything. they aren't athletic enough to go far in sports. they aren't smart enough to go far in business. all they will do is exist like everyone else.

so when you say 'turn my life around' all you're saying is 'i want to be miserable like everyone else'

the vast VAST majority of people just are. they are just present in this life.

you have all the makings already to be that type of person.

chances are changing wont change anything

1/2
Get fit. Don't have to be too fit if you have a decent face. At least be able to do this. (My first workout build)

Get money. Now this is a bit tricky. Get a job. If you already have one then save up around 500$ and invest in Robinhood. Build around good penny stocks with a 1 year growth rate of over 60%. (Don't touch this money. Unless it's to profit and invest your profits again) wait 5 years then get gains.Now save up another hundred and open up a forex trading account. (Dailyfx is the best sight for market strategy) earn 5$ a day at first but eventually start flipping about 40-80 a day. If you go really into it then you'll gain about 80-200 a day.

Go back to school. (Wtf?) hear me out. Community college is a meeting ground for all types of people. Take a couple sociology courses coupled with a few skill based classes to completely overhaul your social skill set. If you don't have time just take sociology course and psychology to understand how people work. This'll help you make quick connections outside your immediate circle of friends. On that note.

Friends. Make sure you actually have good friends. Not the ones that just use you for shit but the ones that are there for you. Your friends can be the reason you're not liked by that person you've been eyeing up. Keep good company.

Get good style. Stand out. No pecocking with bright ass items but timeless styles. Dress shirts. Black jeans. Clean shoes. Plain v necks. Anything to show off the gains you've worked on. You want to stand out with your body not that bright ass shirt. Which leads me to.

Physical aspects. Now this is something that needs patience. Go on a natural diet for the first half of your day. You can slob out later. Don't eat for the first 2-4 hours of the day. Just have coffee. (Boost metabolism) for breakfast always have some sorta low fat food (usually I go for a omelet with toast) and a fruit shake. Buy about 20$ worth of frozen fruits.

I really like this pasta

>so when you say 'turn my life around' all you're saying is 'i want to be miserable like everyone else'
since right now he's even more miserable than everyone else that seems like a pretty good idea though.

Stop fapping to illustrations that show alpha good-looking male fucking a perfect female than you wouldn't need to feel so worthless, pathetic faggot.

.obviously a neet
>assuming just because someone is not famous and you dont know their name, that they mustve have done nothing.

continue with live, its not like sex makes you a better person or something

Whatever you need to tell yourself user

Most of those reps will cause Doms(delayed onset muscle soreness) for new people idiot..

just kill yourself faggot
life is pain, life is enslavement
life is only good if you're a normie or chad

just an hero

but do it in a funny or original way

Just start talking. If you fuck up you fuck up. Go home for the night and try again

If you do get a girl take it slow unless she says or hints otherwise.

Yes.
Get a job for financial independence. Use your new funds for a haircut/clothes to look and feel decent in public. If fat, acquire physical activity. Invest your earnings in your interests to boost self-worth (no pop-culture garbage).

Most of all, interact with girls in a public setting, even if it's just a cashier at a store. You can still smile and make small talk during purchase like "Hi", "Oh, do you know if you carry the new flavor for this thing?", "Hang on, let me grab a bag" or ask for something only the cashier can give you. Just small things to seem like an independently thinking human, but don't force it. If you just dont have anything to say, don't say anything. This kind of chatter helps you develop self-image and the understanding that we're all just human going about our business.
Confidence comes from within. Identify what you want or need and act to get it in a way that is truthful, instead of forcing awkward conversation.

Just move to a 3rd world country my friend

>Invest your earnings in your interests to boost self-worth (no pop-culture garbage).
An excellent point. Pop culture garbage is the first sign that someone's basic or a neckbeard. And it's important to have interests.

2/2
Mental aspects. Now this one takes more will power than patience. Acknowledge your bad habits and learn to control them. Slowly at first. You quit outright you'll be in a shitty mood for a while. (Cut out people who feed your bad habits). Once you have that down pick up better habits in place of that. Use your free time to read or do a productive hobby. This'll keep your mind occupied and having a hobby is having stable ground because when life gets unpredictable you'll have this to keep you steady. Something familiar. Make this your cornerstone and eventually you'll be able to handle even your most traumatic events. (When my uncle died I picked up piano as a more serous pastime. Up until this point I fiddled about. It gave me something to lean on. Same thing when my relationship of 4 years ended.) understanding the human brain is a core to self refinement. The more you know yourself the more you can use this to change the direction of your life.

Relationships. There are countless posts, books, shows and videos on this one. The highlights are this. Confidence. Common ground. Politeness. Empathy. Understanding. Patience. Communication. Now what do all of these things have in common? They're all aspects that are associated to connecting with people. This is where sociology and psychology pay off. Building connections is the gateway to building a relationship. (Currently in one for 3 years never had one last less than a year) understand your type and go for it.

Lastly, choose your direction. It's never to late to decide to do something with your life. Best way to find out what you want is to write. A flow of mind is a flow of the soul. You'll learn to better yourself if your mind and your soul connect. Learn what you want from this life and strive for if.

ITT
>don't be a bata
>get money
>get /fit/
>get better company
>get better mindset
>get a fuckin hobby
>stop feeling sorry for yourself
>get style
>don't be a faggot