FDA says you can only ear 1 can of tuna per week?!

FDA says you can only ear 1 can of tuna per week?!

The fuck is this bullshit. Is this some jew conspiracy to keep men feminized and pudgy by preventing them from eating protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2011/jul/07/tuna-species-risk-extinction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh, I thought it was 3 times a week.

Mercury poisoning

>Falling for the fish Jew
fish are bad, be a good goy and eat processed foods

Only inferior albacore has crazy high mercury.

But at this point in time you might also want to go over it with a geiger counter first.

>Is this some jew conspiracy to keep men feminized and pudgy by preventing them from eating protein

No, it's a jew conspiracy to keep men working for their overlords by preventing mercury poisoning.

I used to eat two cans of tuna per day for most days of the week and I'm still fine. They were the smaller tins, though.

>not eating chicken and eggs for your protein

Well, everyone eats your mothers pussy at least once a week which accounts for at least 8 cans of tuna anyway.

Mercury nigga.

Same goes when I fish trout and prepare it at home.

Most people can eat 3-4 cans of albacore a week before going over the CDC's weekly limit recommendation for mercury

Just don't eat it more than every other day

Fish meat is practically a vegetable

> Not eating master race ground turkey, wild caught fish, free range grass fed beef and bison for your protein sources

Mercury leads to chronic problems, so there's very little chance you'd ever suspect it or even make a correlation unless something got so bad that you had to get tested to find out if you had accute mercury poisoning.

>not doing oatz and squatz

ron please go

This just doesn't sound right.

which do you eat first?

Who the fuck wants to eat canned tuna anyway? If you are eating canned tuna more than once a month you likely don't know how to grill, and deserve to be feminized.

Mad batters disease isn't that bad. I ate tuna everyday for 4 years and had no ill effects. Still eat it quite often. You just need a high amount of data in your diet to protect your liver from the mercury

Tuna steaks are also notoriously high in mercury. Canned stuff is cheap and easy, and has a remarkable protein/price ratio.

>30$ a meal btw
eggs, milk and beans are everything a man needs

sage

I would rather grill a real steak and keep my tuna for lunch.

eat meat you fags

What's some tasty affordable meat besides chicken?

Get a load of this faggot

Due to the fucked up water problems in the US, we recently went through a liquidation of livestock that resulted in super-cheap beef.

Cheap cuts of pork and beef are super-effective, especially if you're looking to build in more calories.

You hear the sound of the ocean if you hold a can of tuna to your ear.

this. you'd better watch out for those healthy omega fats goyim, fish a brain food? hah good one.

>Tuna
>Not eating sardines, which have no mercury and have higher Omega-3's

C'mon guys, it's 2016.

>The trace organic mercury compounds found in vaccines is bad
>Straight up large amounts of elemental mercury in seafood is A ok

Oh for the love of... alright, I don't know if this is trolling or not, but I'm going to treat it like it's not.

The FDA never said you can only eat 1 can of tuna per week. They made no law or guideline saying that it was forbidden to eat more than one can a week.

However, they DID say that eating more than one or two cans per week can be dangerous, as it increases your chances of mercury poisoning.

That's all.

how do i get data in my diet? do i eat foreign language newspapers with knowing their context?

>not boiling you're fish

sardines taste disgusting though, tuna is nice and generic, goes with anything, truly the chicken of the sea

Sardines taste extremely similar to tuna. I would argue they taste better because of the high fat content.

Some bitch at the CFR with no medical background once started that argument dring the H1N1 thing in a gambit to try to get more people to take more vaccines.

But you don't need a medical background to understand the difference between what the body will absorb through specialized skin (intestines) and what it will absorb if you stick a needle through the skin to pump it directly into the bloodstream.

Silver fillings in your teeth are acrually mercury too. Jews intentionally poison us.

Have you tried herring? There are quite a lot of different kinds of fish in the sea. The ones in cans are typically conveniently grouped together in the store, making it easy to try something else to see if you like it.

Salmon is same price, better taste, and more fat. It's better in every way. I don't know why cucks continue this tuna hard on bullshit. Sardines and herring are pretty goat too.

>You just need a high amount of data in your diet

Yeah don't forget to activate your almonds retard.

>canned fish

This is what poverty looks like.

When i boil seafood i get extremely itchy because the mercury in the fish vaporizes. Its not a fish allergy because i can eat them. The mercury escaping into the air is the thing that makes me itchy.

>not fishing fishes in fishers lake

What the fuck Sup Forums why the actual fuck buy poisoned fish from the poison ocean and not fishing the fish for your self in an clean and tested lake?

Why ze fook would you even eat tuna

Stay away from those Omega 3's they'll make your prostate a cantalope.

>tfw you eat tuna from the can.

i prefer anchovies and vegemite pizza.

Sardines with the bones are the best canned fish.

the FDA is a jewish conspiracy

If its from the ocean it has mercury. The mercury in air has risen too since cfl lightbulbs were mandatory. Everyone tosses them in the trash which is illegal. Never drive behind a garbage truck. All the mercury coming from it will fuck you up.

this is something I do on the regs and with the classy plastic cup (although Robinson's Squash lads).

Maybe we ain't so different at all, you and I.

I do it to save on the calories of Mayonnaise and bread, it's really good.

>chicken of the sea

>feathered jew
Subhuman aus bro.
>vaccine
>iv
Nice understanding there.

The mercury in small fish is way less than for large fish though. It's basically negligible.

Sorry, you're right. I was thinking two steps ahead. You're still getting it to the other side of the protective skin, dramatically affecting bioavailability.

Otherwise, it could all just be topical and we wouldn't have to bother with needles at all.

Just put it on a triscuit nigga

How's college?

Salmon is definitely more expensive... I dunno what knockoff salmon you've been buting m8

Underrated post.

i was buying fish yesterday. they had a few types of salmon at $10.99-12.99, the tuna was $10.99 or $15.99 for the yellow fin.

Based sardines to the rescue!

I work at dollar tree, I eat like this to save money for a thinkpad.

When I was doing a 14 day 850mg/day DNP cut I ate 14 cans of tuna on the last day.
>Was so fucking hungry
>Had no food left except tuna, mustard and mayo
>Ate 3 pounds of chocolate almonds the day before
>Still lost 19 pounds

I eat 2 a day am I safe?

Herring is delicious and is god-tier compared to the normiecuckfish (Tuna for the rest of you).

How did the mercury get in the tuna other than through the tuna's diet? Surely there is no such thing as underwater jews injecting fish?

Lol, I need to move to the states in that case. I love salmon but it's so much more pricey... maybe it's a different species typically sold in England or something

Not true. Bigger and better tuna has more mercury than cheaper tuna. And no, you don't need to worry about ionizing radiation.

Kill yourself.

maybe farm raising is more expensive over there

The body's various membranes are permeable to varying degrees. Of course the tunafish got mercury by eating it, and, who knows, maybe some of it got in through a different vector as well. But if you bypass a filter in one case but not the other, then obviously it's not comparable data, and you would at least be required to observe some need to try to normalize for the obvious variable.

All the stats I've seen have what we call "albacore" near the top of the charts for mercury and what we call "chunk light" pretty close to other common household fish. I forget the exact numbers, but the levels are multiple times higher.

I found it to be a difficult subject to research because there happens to be an actual propaganda agency devoted (among other projects) to downplaying mercury in tuna on behalf of the tuna industry. I don't have the links on hand these days, but it's run by this really shady guy, too.

Heavy metals user, mercury, cadmium and lead. They build up the higher you go in the aquatic food chain.

>Is this some jew conspiracy

No.
First, there is the problem of toxic mercury buildup in fish which can poison you.

Second, more than half of tuna species are at risk of extinction because there are so many humans eating them.

Atlantic bluefin tuna
Conservation status: Endangered
Population decreasing

theguardian.com/environment/2011/jul/07/tuna-species-risk-extinction

Why?

this is fucking terrible.tunais the quickest protein source. what i am going to do pol? sardine looks like shit.

This. Helps when you're trying to get /fit/ again.

>tasteless canned cuck food
Fucking poorfags.

>Jews are trying to keep goyim away from the most essential chemical of life

Good goy, don't eat mercury.

When I was poor, I spent most of my diet on beans and rice. What do you know, I enjoyed eating it and it was healthy. And through that doctrine I was able to set aside enough money to allow myself other important things like fruits and vegetables, and even some real meat every few days.

This.

lrn2biomagnification

>holy shit, my ass is wider than this kitchen

if Sup Forums shilled you into getting thinkpad, dont do it.

2015+1
>not activating your almonds before stucking them up your ass.
>ishiggydyygity

i have the money but not the time and ordering food is unhealthy. i quess i'm gonna need to cook some meat.

But the biggest leap is staying away from predatory fish. They have the most mercury.

>normiecuckfish

I live in Michigan and i only eat fish, all else is shit... I don't care if there is mercury in my fish, it's still fish!

Yeah, making most of your own food is key unless you have so much money you can blow it on a stupidly expensive service. (or get a housewife?)

The nice thing about meat is that it's retardedly easy to cook as long as you're not trying to impress anybody. I have a foreman grill connected to a timer switch, and that will turn just about anything into decent food for an appropriate setting of the timer switch.

No, I already own a Dell Latitude, I like business laptops.

>high amount of data

Why aren't you all eating squid?

Very low mercury, delicious, easy to prepare and inexpensive.

How do you prepare a squid anyway? They have it cheap at a local gook store and I like that sort of thing, but I couldn't tell if I would have to like gut it first or something. Can you treat it like a fish filet and just half roast half steam it in its own juices?

How about bay (aka "salad") shirmp? I get mine right out of the local bay shrimp fishery here in coastal Oregon.

You can buy tubes and tentacles at any store liek Walmart (Hispanics and Asians love squid) frozen, of if they are whole you have to do this (assuming fresh or thawed):

1) pull head and tentacles out of tube, it'll pull right out
2) cut off tentacles just below beak (the beak is inedible and potentially razor sharp depending on the species and size)
3) discard the head and guts
4) pull outer layer of skin off tube, it's edible technically, but has a poor papery / leathery texture and no nutrition
5) take out quill (it's like a bone) and wash out roe and or sperm sacs from head area
6) trim tubes into rings or slit along one side and flatten

I get a 1 pound package of tubes and tentacles for $4 at the local Safeway and I also sometimes buy flash frozen, ungutted ones, like 6 pound for $10.

>chicken of the sea

All sea life is dependent on water quality, and farmed ones are dependent on farming practices as well. Things that crawl along the bottom and eat stuff other animals consider to be dead, or that humans view as a way to help filter the water and keep things clean are at higher risk of accumulating toxins.

For instance, the local grocery store never announces anything on the PA, but did announce that the firesale on gulf shrimp they were having right when the supply chain would have gotten it there after shrimping in the Corexit Gulf started back up was perfectly safe to eat. So I figured it probably wasn't safe.

But if you can get good shrimp on the cheap then go to town.

Oh lol, that's just cleaning.

With squid, octopus, clams, etc, the rule is 2 minutes or 2 hours. Either cook this stuff really quickly (say in just a little butter and olive oil) over relatively high heat but below your smoke point of your oil, just for like 1-2 minutes a side MAX...

Or stick it in a seafood stew or whatever and just cook the hell out of it.

Also if you clean it yourself you can harvest the ink sacs and make sauces etc out of the ink, it has a pleasant lemony flavor.