US led Coaltiton Air-Strikes in Der Ez-Zor have hit the chemical weapons storage of Islamic State...

US led Coaltiton Air-Strikes in Der Ez-Zor have hit the chemical weapons storage of Islamic State. Death tolls up to hundreds including civilians.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-coalition-airstrike-isis-poison-gas-supplies-kill-hundred-syria-army-bashar-al-assad-chemical-a7681881.html
russian.rt.com/world/news/378404-genshtab-koaliciya-udar-sklad-ig
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-gas-idUSKBN17F18D

Good

Fantastic

So they aimed at some terrorists for once?

Good lads.

haha! youre dead!

didn't happen
don't understand why you value the opinion of some authoritarian third world dictator over that of your ally, but then again most of this board is underaged and contrarian to the point of absurdity. Assad has a literal cult here, and I'm not even in favor of regime change.

Go back to the RT comment section.

He literally links to RT in the OP you dumbfuck.

so this is the power of Nordic debate tactics

paki

>rt.com
hi shill

>Russian sources
These are the same people denying that chemical weapons were used in the first place.

ayo
hol up
you be sayin'
there isn't any chemical weapons?
then how did USA bombs hit a chemical weapons factory if there are non?!??

Why do civilian casualties matter? It's a war. It's expected.

Last I remember the official line was about having a proper indiependant investigation into the attack, which is the most sensical reaction that came out rather than everyone wanting blood of figureheads instantly
Launching a bunch of cruise missiles while not sharing the flawless evidence you say you have is reactionary af
Not that I like the Russians, and I certainly don't like Assad like some dumb fuck shills, better than goatfucking jihadi cunts though

You do know Russia bitched about demanding an investigation for a week then fucking vetoed it last night at the UN?

Did they? I fell asleep as soon as I got home yesterday and only briefly bothered to skim headlines
Maybe the chinks then, they were also calling for an indiependant investigation too right?

I know right. People even start chimping out when 4 swedes die in a truck accident.

Literally who cares.

>don't understand why you value the opinion of some authoritarian third world dictator over that of your ally,
We're not, we believe Assad more than Trump.