Hey Sup Forums, I've been feeling really depressed lately and I've managed to track it down to one problem...

Hey Sup Forums, I've been feeling really depressed lately and I've managed to track it down to one problem,I have very bad acne on my chest and back (bacne). I try to research into it and every website seems to contradict the next or asks you to purchase some stupid acne product that doesn't work. Scientific studies have shown that dieting doesn't effect acne and certain foods neither help or increase it. Has anyone else suffered a similar problem and has anyone got any tips? Pic Related but it isn't me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ugDFJ_LZR0
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, some pimples on your back are the reason for your depression...

take Isotretinoin

Ahh yes. Bacne and Chacne. That shit sucks fam. Mine went away over time naturally, though it was not as bad as the pic. I didn't do much different. I changed my diet, and just made sure to not stay sweaty if I could, That almost always let to me getting acne. I don't know if you need any expensive creams or shit like that. But if it's bothering you maybe you should go see a doctor.

They can cause major mood swings and shit.

Accutane = isotret = is the game changer.

Will fix your acne. 100%
Will very likely make you more depressed.

Drink Bleach, will clean it out of your system

Not much you can do, it's a hormonal thing. Benzoyl Peroxide works for me but it dries out your skin and bleach spots your clothing.

Body image is a very common problem.

/thread just do it op and you will feel fine

Thanks, do you remember what age did you get it?

> Scientific studies have shown that dieting doesn't effect acne

Dude comming with this kind of bullshit, with no track of sources and asking for help is'nt not the good way to actually have some valuable information.

You'll just baite some douche that does'nt know wat they talking about as you do.

was on accutane for like 2 and a half months, lost a shit ton of hair, a lot didn't grow back. bloody shits, mood swings, can't drink alcohol at all. only good outcome was no more acne.
if you have thin hair, don't take accutane, unless you shave your head, then whatever.

Bald and proud.

I am gonna make a serious comment. Use baking soda and vinegar to make a paste. Rub it on the spots most needed once or twice a week and leave it there for a few minutes before washing off. Finishing showers with cold water will also close your pores and help keep them clean.

Do some sun tanning, trust me. Don't use sun tan lotion though, just be careful not to burn yourself. It will clear up pretty fast. One time I got sunburned and when my skin peeled off my back ance was completely gone. That's how I discovered the sun light gets rid of ance and is good for your skin. Just expose yourself gradually you don't need to burn yourself for it to work.

Apple cider vinegar works best

Proactive.
Shit works man.

This is gonna hurt. but the truth does.
shower. shower shower shower. get a scubber/poof thing. get one on a stick for your back too. Use body wash. shower twice a day. always wear clean clothes. I see you get quite a bit of sun, that's good. exercise. sweating it out is good for your skin. If you have it on your face too, get several towels and lay them over your pillow when you sleep(Don't cheap out here, get soft ones).

Most importantly, SHOWER. 2X DAILY. reduce to one when symptoms disappear.

Only thing I can say is when i joined the army all that shit went away. I think it's cuz I workout every day now, try exercise

I've had bacne for a long time. And I still have it to some degree.
And while meds and chems might help you, I think you have to make some changes in your life.

First of all, change your bed sheets at least once a week. Make sure to use clean towels.

Stress is said to cause acne because hormonal shit caused by excessive adrenaline in your system or something. Hell if I know, I'm not a doctor, but working out is supposed to release that stress, and sweating unclogs your pores.

I also realized that my bacne was at least partially caused by having a lot of back hair. And when a hair was pulled out for one reason or another, it would grow back ingrown. Probably because of excessive skin.
So exfoliate your back. Dead skin cells also clog your pores and becomes acne that way.
And dead skin cells also gathers in your bed and that's why you should change your sheets more often.

And if you shave your back, use a safety razor. They cut the hairs cleaner, and don't pull them out. So they won't become ingrown.

And generally don't irritate your skin.

Try a chair that isn't solid, one of those mesh ones, cotton shirts etc, more frequent showers.

I had quite a lot of back acne(not so much pimples rather than a fuckton of spots). Fixed it with my sis using some cream on me(think it was some generic exfoliating shit) and changing my chair + sun tanning a bit.

Half an hour a day of getting sun on your back can improve a lot, just make sure it's not in the 11-15 afternoon range since then sun can fuck your skin even more and don't forget to use some sun block cream.

This is my chest, 18 and this shit still hasn't calmed down in the slightest. I've tried every acne product you can think of. I could buy Rio with all the money I've used on acne products.

You aren't the only one with this shit, remember that

Go to a derm, I had backne, similar to yours but only on the upper part, I went to a derm and now it's like 1 or 2 pimples ocasionally. The bad thing is that it's an ongoing treatment what I'm using, not a one time solution.

Dude, go to a doctor. That is beyond the score of some retards on Sup Forums. Who knows if you won't get your skin fucked beyond repair listening to btards.

Go to a medic... If you don't have the money, save until you have enough to go to Dominican republic. Cheap and good medic and even with that, you will treat like a God in that country.

This will be the best thing in your life.

Trust me OP, go to a derm, let me tell you something, that looks fixable, doesn't seem like it'll leave scars, unless of course you scratch them or something you press your back against pops them. On the other hand, it doesn't look like ordinary acne or something that you could fix by yourself, go to a derm, you won't regret it

1. Go to doctor
2. Get antibiotics
3. ?????
4. Profit

Brewers yeast. My sis has acne and when her jar is empty the next day she is covered with these disgusting spots and pustules. It really works.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ugDFJ_LZR0

Use borax or apple cider vinegar

discord.
------------------
gg/ctagmQE

OP

your backne and chest acne is due to your pores getting clogged over time. Here's a suggestion you should take (because I have had worse backne than you, mine would rupture and be nearly like boils) Do these three steps.

1: when you shower, use an abrasive wash cloth, or form of abrasive material to brush your effected back, chest and face. Make sure to exfoliate well on your back, and chest. where the sores and pimples are first then wash heavily with soap and water.

2: Use a clean, abrasive wash cloth to dry the skin on your back and chest. rub firmly, and make sure you dry thoroughly.

3: apply the creams for recommended acne products (by doctor) and make sure you keep your shirt off until they dry.

4: do not wear a shirt in bed.

Backne and Chest acne is because your skin is literally building up in your pores and bacteria infect the pores, but when the bacteria cannot escape because your skin closes the pores, your white blood cells go in and try to kill the bacteria, hence the puss and blood.

Because you have serious backne, doiing the four steps should reduce your backne by 50-60%

accutane/isotretinoin exists for a reason, nigger
just be aware, it was first developed as a chemotherapy drug.
i took it for a few months and it majorly cleared up my acne problems, granted i still get pimpled on my back and shit, but not nearly as bad and as cystic as the rest.
itll dry your body out for a few months so stay hydrated.
i also dont know if my major mood swings are attributed to it, but i lose my temper very easily if that means anything.

Ask ur dermatologist for epuris. Works awesome.

You don't need hardcore stuff man. Look up doxycycline. It's commonly taken to prevent malaria while travelling.. I have 60 on me right now.

I had bacne into my 20s and 3 months of this helped a fuck lot. Not perfect but so so much better. I had 0 side effects, just don't take it before you sleep or lie down.

Thank me later bro.

are u using anabolic steroids?

Get a perscription for an antibiotic, Minocycline. Takes a few weeks but it works. Also by a brush so you can scrub your back when showering. And the clean sheets and towels really helps too. Works for me.

>Hey Sup Forums, I've been feeling really depressed lately and I've managed to track it down to one problem,I have very bad acne on my chest and back (bacne)

So do I. I've never been happier with my life. The cause for your depression isn't something you can put down to one thing, it's an inherent problem with you. But you can fix it, slowly day by day if you really make an effort to improve and find what makes you happy then you'll get better but if you do stupid things like look for one thing that will magically cure your depression like getting rid of bacne then you're not gonna reach your goal.

Was on Accutane for the better part of a year and I maxed out on the dosage for my weight class. Had mild side effects (dried lips) and that was all. It cured ALL of my bacne (OP I had it worse than you, every time I showered or slept on my back a pimple would pop and I'd bleed. I couldn't wear white shirts anymore) anyways fast forward a year, I'm all better rarely get any acne at all. Have been off Accutane for I think 2 years now. Only thing I'd do different is start Accutane sooner because I have some of the worst and deepest scars on my back ever.

After years of denying it, I think I have a drinking problem. Also a lot of other shit that's happened in my life that's left me feeling depressed for almost a decade. And I'm crushing hard on a girl six years younger than me. Still legal, though.

>depressed
>bad acne

Bet you $100 that your diet is total crap and you don't exercise(or at least, don't exercise enough). Fix that shit.

this. your a faggot OP

>use abrasives, because acne has nothing to do with types of infections taking over damaged skin

go get em b

>tfw the cure is sweating but A/C and welfare are there to help you find your way to the doctor

Acne is all about your digestion and food intake

NO CREAMS OR SOAPS OR CHANGING SHEETS WILL EVER FIX ACNE. IT IS INTERNAL.

Are you constipated? Do you eat lots of flour and sugar? Drink lots of water?

>acne is all about digestion and digestion

genyus

>change your bed sheets and pillowcase often
>shower regularly
>improve your diet
>don't drink energy drinks
>no more acne

Eating loads of chocolate increase your body's "good fat" on the skin, making it easier for acne to go away (won't make it go away, just make it easier to).

Also, showering helps. Take long baths to help your skin.

If everything fails, drown yourself in the tub and liberate us all from your horrible existence.

>If everything fails, drown yourself in the tub and liberate us all from your horrible existence.

Obey the quads, bitch.

>water and sugar will help you not be a perfect substrate for invasive cellular growth

You guys really just hate people don't you?

go to a dermatologist, will solve problem.

make sure he/she doesn't have a big nose

Unless OP also has a big nose as well.

Pueraria Mirifica & Saw Palmetto is a good combo. Add White Peony & Red Reishi for a bigger impact.

well yes if you're already in the cool kids club and know the secret honk, by all means

I had this problem. It went away with age, a better diet, and staying hydrated.

>cool kids club
Triggered son of Abraham detected.
Shalom, kike schmuck.

I took Accutane 10 years ago and literally have had 4 pimples since then. You will go through hell, your lips will turn bright red and chap. I used to carry a thing of Vaseline around. the big tub. just smear it on my lips. You might become depressed, you will think about dying, but just remember its the drugs and its a fucking pussy move to kill yourself. Persevere you will have immaculate skin. or you will kill yourself. either way, problem solved.

no. I want it fixed now. preferrably begore my hormones balance out so I can have a gland problem that requires medication later. reee

idiot

Pueraria Mirifica, plus your choice of Anti-Androgens. Saw Palmetto is readily available at drug stores. White Peony is Aromatase, and Red Reishi kills DHT, FLAT.

Take showers daily, change your sheets on your bed every 1-3 days, drink a lot of water often. Also clean clothes but no shit on that one

go peddle hippie shit somewhere else. nobody who won't eat better and go outside are going to invest in and find a miraculous cure from your magic beans

Accutane was the only thing that worked for me.

This is literally no joke. For years I was on pills, and using every acne cream I could find. I finally got sick of it and stopped using that shit and just started working out and it suddenly went away. Maybe has to do with drinking a lot of water but I don't know. Don't use any acne shit, just start working out and drinking a ton of water.