Twink faggot wants to be exposed and humilated! I DO AND SHOW EVERYTHING! Post pics of traps that i have to...

twink faggot wants to be exposed and humilated! I DO AND SHOW EVERYTHING! Post pics of traps that i have to copy/imitate and add the info with/without showing face- i want to be recognized by my friends today here! and i will post their reactions- lets goooo b/!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=share expose fap roulette&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA2qy44LPUAhVNPFAKHd6QBKMQ_AUICigB&biw=1754&bih=935#tbm=isch&q= shemale poses naked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bend over cock between legs

post pics like this and dont forget to add that face info! give it to me hard!

Reenact this

trap pics sir and always with face info!

Her tits are cockeyed

show dat ass

example pics with face info!

The only trap i have

wtf is wrong with you faggots? read my aim! i fuckin want to be exposed and recognized as a slut! post pics like this and add face info!

im horny af start posting good pics for me to imitate and add face info

Face info? What?

WTF is face info fag

you post a trap pic that i will imitate exactly! therefore you add the info if i should imitate the pose with or without showing my face! read the first sentences i wrote in this thread! lets do it

Nice dubs

show face closeup with bra

Imitate exactly this. With face.

example pic sir!

Hook your bra together you dummie

ok give me more! i really want to be recognized by my friends and post their reactions here!

any of these, purse your lips

Do this

>hairy chest
>twink
fucking disgusting
hideous
please leave humanity

first which one of these?

bottom right

and now? always add face info!

and now sir?

coooome on i want to be exposed and recognized today! two of my friends are online at Sup Forums right now! i will post their reactions. omg im so fuckin horny

Call them on the phone jerking off, take pic of you doing so, then have them find the pic of you on the phone so they know what you were doing

which one? and with without face?

google.de/search?q=share expose fap roulette&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA2qy44LPUAhVNPFAKHd6QBKMQ_AUICigB&biw=1754&bih=935#tbm=isch&q= shemale poses naked

Do this posting face. If willing you should always show face, idk why that's a question

post example pic and i will