What do you guys think happen to these girls?

What do you guys think happen to these girls?

Sex trafficking or raped and killed. It's a fucked up world out there user.

This world ain't right.

What is this life...

$30.. wtf

This.

It's pretty fucked up to think that there are people that dedicate their lives to that.

After an intensive search, portions of their bodies were found a few months later although how they died could not be determined

prolly raped and murdered

This is an even more tasteless way to ask "WWYD?" Congratulations. I'm impressed!

the king kong is most likely in zoo.
the chick will be found in some muslim den

this must be the first time somebody is whining about content being "tasteless" on Sup Forums

They're already dead.

Could also be butchered and sold for organs.

Jeez for thirty bucks I'd just rape and kill em.

a serial killer, is the most probably, well the investigation is open

That's $30,000

Eurotards use periods instead of commas to make legibility easier

I am not whining. I love tastelessness. I'm expressing appreciation. This may also be the first time anyone has done this on Sup Forums. Hence the confusion.

Doesnt seem easier lmao

Some Muslim guys probably killed them

doubt it, they're white and fairly attractive and so worth more as sex slaves probably

Why do westerners travel to shit countries for fun?

That's only cause you're a retard lmao

No, I'm saying the practice of putting either a comma, or a period, or a space is to make legibility of numbers easier, not claiming one is better than the other

I'm just calling the practice of segmenting numbers easier to read

Apparently they were lost for at least 8 days because of pictures found in their phones. Like 80+ pictures the investigators arent releasing so ..

Why not all the above, prostituted, raped n killed, organs harvested and sold.

Maximises pleasure and profit.
Though they should have held out for the reward.

for facebook likes

Reading the wiki article I started to think they were attacked by animals but then it said some of the bones were bleached. Quite fucked up.
This is why I wouldn't want to travel to some third world shithole unless it has a long established tourist town or some crap like that.

1.84? Holly fuck that bitch is tall.